[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

Guest ripgal

Gosh, Ep 5 was really good. It was even better than Ep 4 which I thought was already very good. I really love how Hana treats Ho Sang. I think Ho Sang's already occupied a part of her heart that she's falling for him unconsciously. I love how she tries to defend Ho Sang all the time..when she told Nam Gyeong not to make Ho Sang sad and when she told Eun Tak not to look at Ho Sang from a prejudicial viewpoint because he doesn't understand his inner plight. The part of Ho Sang reuniting with his mom was very touching.. the scene in the bus stop made me teary. I can't imagine how everything's gona turn out when Ho Sang discovers his sickness... :tears: :tears:

Totally loved the last part of Ep 5. It was such an endearing scene between Ho Sang and Hana. My heart actually ached for a sec when Hana unintentionally told Ho Sang that he'd get used to lying inside a coffin (because he might have to when he dies). Man that moment was really heartwrenching for me in a sense that I have a feeling Ho Sang's gona die. :tears: :tears: Hana's way of consoling and comforting Ho Sang may seem as simple as just telling him not to worry, or telling him that she loves him, but I think they're just as effective in curing Ho Sang's inner pain and struggles. Now Hana is the only one who can make Ho Sang feel happy.. I hope their love will eventually bloom and last longer...

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msau99

Yes, I agreed with all of you here.....ep5 was really soo sooo good!!! I was tearing all inside ....and fighting back tears. Oh my....:(

Now waiting for chinese subbed ep6!!!!! Luckily me got air city and war money to tide me thru before it's out!

I love this drama more and more....it's, very well-written. It's very, sweet, sincere, genuine, unpretentious. :)

I really hope more and more pple will watch this!

Guest bwitched

oho, reading u guys discussed about eps 4, 5 n 6 really is killing me. I have to wait for the subs but I just couldn't resist reading ur opinions on the drama...:P

I love KHJ of course, but I based on what I've read so far, we shud congratulates CTH oppa for he makes us laugh but at the same time he can pull the sad character and makes us cry with him too...;)

Guest Fleur

Thanks for sharing jahye! I'm not sure why but the NG link keeps bringing me to this megaupload toolbar download site. Mind uploading again? Thanks!

Guest lucky_moon

I watched first Eps yesterday it was good but I think the seconed Eps will be better & the other supporter actor who'll appear in the seconed eps is really cute .. :phew:

I want to ask a Question for those who watched Eps 1..

When he had a check up they discover that he has a brain tumor .. is it true that he has it or this check up for the other man who died .. cuz I don't want him to day.. this is the only clarification I want to know about Eps 1.. :(

Guest bwitched

Thanks for sharing jahye! I'm not sure why but the NG link keeps bringing me to this megaupload toolbar download site. Mind uploading again? Thanks!

hehehe, yes. I second what fleur just said. I can't dl the NG either coz it says the file is no longer available. Thank you jahye

I watched first Eps yesterday it was good but I think the seconed Eps will be better & the other supporter actor who'll appear in the seconed eps is really cute .. :phew:

I want to ask a Question for those who watched Eps 1..

When he had a check up they discover that he has a brain tumor .. is it true that he has it or this check up for the other man who died .. cuz I don't want him to day.. this is the only clarification I want to know about Eps 1.. :(

yeah, it's his result. Actually he leaved a mesage for the doctor but the doctor didn't read his message. So basically it's his result.I also hope that he won't die. But the way he n Ha Na narrates their loves story kind of leading us to think that way. Just pray for the best...I don't want him to die too. Too much for me too handle..:)

Guest weixiao

◀ Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wasted On The Way ▶

Look around me now

I can see my life before me

Running rings around the way

It used to be

I am older now

I have more than what I wanted

But I wish that I had started

Long before I did

* And there's so much time to make up

Everywhere you turn

Time we have wasted on the way *

So much water moving

Underneath the bridge

Let the water come and carry us away

Oh when you were young

Did you question all the answers

Did you envy all the dancers

Who had all the nerve

Look round you now

You must go for what you wanted

Look at all my friends who did and got what they deserved

[Chorus]

So much water moving

Underneath the bridge

And there's so much love to make up

Everywhere you turn

Love we have wasted on the way

So much water moving

Underneath the bridge

http://rlagyaks7.com.ne.kr/sound/s24.wma

creditto: http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-233087-1-1.html

Guest lucky_moon

hehehe, yes. I second what fleur just said. I can't dl the NG either coz it says the file is no longer available. Thank you jahye

yeah, it's his result. Actually he leaved a mesage for the doctor but the doctor didn't read his message. So basically it's his result.I also hope that he won't die. But the way he n Ha Na narrates their loves story kind of leading us to think that way. Just pray for the best...I don't want him to die too. Too much for me too handle..:)

Thanxx for the clarification.. I decide to not watch any drama with this ending so I hope to not be like this.. :wacko:

Guest renni72

Just started episode 1 and I like it. It's quirky . The 1st episode was quirky and funny...but I guess with Ho Sang's situation, the tone of the drama might change...I can't wait to watch the next episode and how other episodes will subsequently reveal more of the plot....

Guest Fleur

Can any kind soul help to translate this news? Looks like it's got something to do with CTH and Flowers for my Life...

20070530145005.954.0.jpg

[데일리안 김영덕 기자]탤런트 차태현(32)이 능청스러운 연기로 시청자들을 사로잡았다.

KBS 드라마 <꽃 찾으러 왔단다>에서 별 볼일 없는 삼류 인생 윤호상역으로 출연, 특유의 능청스런 코믹연기를 맛깔스럽게 선보여 시청자들이 ‘역시 차태현!’ 이라며 극찬을 쏟아내고 있는 것.

차태현은 극중 단순하고 무식해 종종 사고를 치지만 특유의 너스레로 그 상황을 너구리처럼 절묘하게 빠져 나간다. 때문에 코믹한 모습과 동시에 한심하지만 따뜻하고 인간미 넘치는 모습을 선보이며 미워할 수 없는 캐릭터로 많은 사랑을 받고 있다.

특히 지난 28일 방송된 5회에서는 자신이 죽은 줄만 알고 가슴 아파하며 힘들게 살아가고 있는 엄마에게 찾아가는 차태현의 애틋한 모습이 그려지며 시청자들의 가슴을 뭉클하게 만든 것.

돈 때문에 죽은 목숨으로 살아가며 장의사 일을 돕고 있는 차태현이 죽은 아들의 묘를 이장하기 위해 찾아온 치매 아줌마의 모습에서 친 엄마의 모습을 떠올린 것. 엄마가 일하는 곳을 몰래 찾아가 피곤에 절은 모습을 보며 눈물을 글썽였다. 결국 재회한 엄마 앞에서 눈물을 흘리다 걱정 말라며 씩씩한 모습을 보이는 차태현의 연기가 압권이었다는 평이다.

방송 후 드라마 게시판에는 “웃음과 눈물이 절묘하게 섞인 명연기에 박수를 보낸다”, “역시 차태현! 능청스러운 연기와 가슴을 울리는 감성연기가 최고다”, “차태현씨의 눈물연기에 보는 내내 마음이 뭉클했다, 이드라마는 블랙홀처럼 점점 빠져들게 되는 드라마” 등 호평과 응원의 글이 줄을 잇고 있다.

이에 차태현은 “인간 냄새가 풍기는 드라마를 선보이고 싶었는데 이렇게 좋은 작품에서 연기할 수 있어 너무나 행복하다”며, “단순하고 한심했던 한 남자가 장의 일을 돕게 되면서 삶과 사랑의 참 의미를 깨우치게 되는 모습을 통해 시청자 여러분께 행복과 미소를 전해드릴 수 있도록 마지막까지 최선을 다 하겠다”며 시청자들에게 당부했다.

한편, <꽃 찾으러 왔단다>는 29일 방송분에서 호상(차태현 분)이 짝사랑하는 남경(공현주 분)의 약혼자가 죽게 된 사실을 알게 되고, 사랑에 지쳐만 가는 하나(강혜정 분)에게 은탁(김지훈 분)은 힘이 된다. 드라마는 옛 애인 공현주와 김지훈 등이 얽히고설킨 사각 관계가 더욱 고조되면서 재미를 더하고 있다./ 김영덕 기자

Guest msau99

Yup, chinese-subbed ep6 is still not out yet :)

weixiao, THANKS so much for the song link and lyrics!!! I like it so much!!! by any chance, do you have the link and lyrics for the english song in ep1 as well?

Guest Fleur

^Is it the english song at the end of Ep1? It's the song that weixiao posted. Or are you referring to another song?

Guest msau99

^Is it the english song at the end of Ep1? It's the song that weixiao posted. Or are you referring to another song?

Yes it's the song played at the end of ep1, when HS was hiding behind the pillar whilst his 2 brothers returned home :) But it's not 'wasted on the way'.

This song posted by weixiao (wasted on the way) was played in ep4 , and it came in handy as there was a line I couldn't catch whilst translating. HAha....:)

BTW, weixiao, thanks so much for the link : http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-233087-1-1.html

It's a chinese site with LOADS of goodies!!!!

Fleur, you must go check it out too!!!

* cont scrolling through the pages of http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-233087-1-1.html *

Guest msau99

Oh gosh!!!! I found it!! I found the song info on internet!!!

'Prison Song' written and performed by Graham Nash from "Wild Tales", 1973

One day a friend took me aside

and said I have to leave you.

For buying something from a friend

They say I have done wrong.

For protecting the name of a man

they say I'll have to leave you.

So now I'm bidding you farewell for much too long.

And here's a song to sing

for every man inside.

If he can hear you sing

it's an open door.

There's not a rich man there

who couldn't pay his way

and buy the freedom, that's a high price for the poor.

Kids in Texas, smoking grass, ten year sentence, comes to pass.

Misdemeanor in Ann Arbor, ask the judges why?

Another friend said to her kids

I'm gonna have to leave you

For selling something to the man

I guess I did wrong.

And although I did the best I could

I'm gonna have to leave you.

So now I'm kissing you farewell for much too long.

And here's a song to sing for every man inside.

If he can hear you sing it's an open door.

There's not a rich man there who couldn't pay his way

and buy the freedom, that's a high price for the poor.

Song Link: http://bin.cafe.empas.com/miwan/pds/b6/attach_down.html?asn=63&msn=1¬ice=0/Graham_Nash_-_Prison_Song.wma ://http://bin.cafe.empas.com/miwan/pds...rison_Song.wma ://http://bin.cafe.empas.com/miwan/pds...rison_Song.wma ://http://bin.cafe.empas.com/miwan/pds...rison_Song.wma

Credits: http://www.goheung.go.kr/board/freeboard/w...0000000000&

I am so happy!!!

And no, I dunno korean...haha...but i saw the prison song amongst the korean words so.....:)

btw weixiao, I cannot register in that chinese site :( 只有收到邀请注册码才能注册 I reckon you hv registered with them? If so, maybe you can help to post the above song in there to share with them? Thanks!

Archived