Park Jung Chul 박정철

Guest Solly

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my...... I'm just so glad to see his thread. My first time to visit here. I came to know & discover this guy when I watched him in Go Su's drama, Age of Innocence. I didn't know that he was also in Hotelier until I read somewhere about this. I want to re-watch my DVD copy of this drama to find out because my memory just failed me. I find him hot & cool in AOI that's why, I get interested about this guy. :D

Guest chin_ai22

hi! i've been looking for this thread for quite some time now.

since i've watched hotelier, this guys has been smitten me!

i hope he'll be casted or do a drama with song hye kyo again.

i thought he'll be the love interest of hyekyo in hotelier.

i'll be very happy to see him act with HK again :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

July 16, 2012
Park Jung-chul is flying high on loveBy Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily
16172419.jpg
Actor Park Jung-chul, 35, has confirmed that he is indeed dating a flight attendant, hours after the news first broke on July 16.
Park’s agency said, “Due to the star’s cool and honest personality, he doesn’t want to deny the fact that he is indeed in a relationship.”
The company added that close acquaintances to the star had known for some time that he was seeing an air hostess who is 8 years younger and renowned for her beauty and wit. The couple has been dating for more than four years.
Park made his debut back in 1997 through the KBS network’s talent search and rose to prominence for his good looks.
Of late, he starred in the JTBC drama “Happy Ending” and last year’s hit drama on KBS “Gwang-Gae-To the Great.”

• 1 year later...

January 1, 2014
Actor Park Jung Chul to Marry 8 Years Younger Bride in April
I.said.hi soompi.com
20140103021806_0.jpg

Actor Park Jung Chul to Marry 8 Years Younger Bride in April
Another actor is tying the knot, and its none other than Park Jung Chul. The spring wedding will mark another start to a beautiful family.
On January 2, the actor’s agency, Polaris Entertainment, confirmed that after dating for six years, the actor and his soon-to-be bride will wed on April 12.  The future bride is eight years younger than the actor, and currently works as a flight attendant. Despite the different work and lifestyle of a celebrity and a flight attendant, the long period of dating between the two confirms their strong relationship.
The first part of the wedding will be presided by comedian Kim Byung Man. The actor and the gagman developed a friendly relationship when Park Jung Chul was part of the team on Kim Byung Man’s SBS show, “The Laws of the Jungle.” The second half of the wedding will be presided by entertainer Hong Suk Chan.
We congratulate the future newlywed, and hope for the couple’s happiness for many more years to come!

• 3 months later...

April 14, 2014
Celebrities Congratulate Park Jung Chul on His Wedding
Source:: BNTNews
x6kgybu0alic0nqsckw1grxkvvu7ktp8.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Jang Moon Sun] On April 12, actor Park Jung Chul had a wedding ceremony at Grand Intercontinental in Seoul.
The bride he married to is a beautiful flight attendant, whom he met for seven years. 
On this day, many celebrities attended the ceremony to congratulate their co-star Park Jung Chul. 

April 14, 2014
Park Jung Chul is Happy to Get Married!
Source: BNTNews
0njhvo2sdhemgmu6uzqx2rerc9l5uccu.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Jang Moon Sun] On April 12, actor Park Jung Chul had a wedding ceremony at Grand Intercontinental in Seoul.
The bride he married to is a beautiful flight attendant, whom he met for seven years. 
On this day, many celebrities attended the ceremony to congratulate their co-star Park Jung Chul. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jung Chul wears tuxedo and suits sponsored by LORD AND TAILOR for his wedding pictorial last April.10169172_221962911332159_347051406174660
10157317_222194361309014_357095367988260

I saw Polaris Entertainment logo on his picture wall. I thought that company only cater for singers and idols not actors. Looking around they got actors division too.Follow Polaris Actor on TWITTER | FACEBOOK

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo to Join “Law of the Jungle” in Solomon, Along with EXO’s Tao, The Grace’s Dana, and More
On June 25, singer Kim Tae Woo confirmed his decision to join the cast of SBS’ variety program “Law of the Jungle” in Solomon.
Bq85AToCEAEMXEs.png

In addition to Kim Tae Woo, EXO’s Tao and The Grace’s Dana are expected to join the show in Solomon as well, raising viewers’ expectations. Also, Ryu Dam and Park Jung Chul are set to make their return to “Law of the Jungle” in the same upcoming episode, after taking a break.
Producer Kim Jin Ho will be directing once again, after also being in charge of “Law of the Jungle” in Borneo. The show’s production crew is expected to return to Korea on June 26, after exploring the Solomon Islands. The “Law of the Jungle” cast and crew will leave for the Solomon Islands in July to begin filming, and the episode is scheduled to air in August, following the completion of the show’s ‘Indian Ocean’ special.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/24/kim-tae-woo-to-join-law-of-the-jungle-in-solomon-along-with-exos-tao-the-graces-dana-and-more/#.U6uXs42Sxc8

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST's Kikwang and Kim Tae Woo to join EXO's Tao in 'Laws of the Jungle in Solomon'
EXO's Tao won't be the only idol headed to the Solomon Islands for SBS's 'Laws of the Jungle' as he will be joined by B2ST's Kikwang!
Kim-Tae-Woo-B2ST-Junhyung_1404157420_af_

According to a rep, Kikwang has been added to the finalized cast members for the Solomon portion.  He will be among the first to leave alongside Kim Byung Man, Ryu Dam, Park Jung Chul, Kwon Oh Joong, as well as Kim Tae Woo!  Then, Tao and actor Lee Jae Yoon will join them afterwards. 
CP Baek Jung Ryul told TV Report, "After Kikwang and Kim Tae Woo leave the country first and become active on the Solomon Islands, EXO's Tao and actor Lee Jae Yoon will join later."
They will be leaving in July to take part in filming and then replace the Indian Ocean part in August. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/b2sts-kiwkang-and-kim-tae-woo-to-join-exos-tao-in-laws-of-the-jungle-in-solomon

• 6 months later...

January 29, 2015
Lee Tae Gon Becomes ‘South Korea’s Sushi King’ Ahn Hyo Joo’s Apprentice?!
Source: BNTNews
q2ba19ju96vyio3mhqh30z25wyigmy53.jpg[by Sora Ghim] On MBC’s ‘I Live Alone,’ actor Lee Tae Gon became Ahn Hyo Joo’s student for a day. 
In order to learn the art of cutting sashimi, Lee Tae Gon visited the ‘sushi master.’ The only South Korean chef to appear on famous Japanese comic, ‘Shota no Sushi,’ Ahn Hyo Joo is known for his technique of using exactly 350 grains of rice for each sushi he makes. 
On this day, Lee Tae Gon learned the technique of cutting a snapper and how to making sushi. Starting from the way he holds the knife, Ahn Hyo Joo’s fancy art made the 10-year fishing king Lee Tae Gon nervous. 
a5vblu3tlu4dabp7mlhgrfv4vx02ytzz.jpgLearning carefully and applying what he learned, Lee Tae Gon took his skills home and invited a close friend to eat some sashimi. His friend, actor Park Jung Chul is a lover of sashimi and will rush anywhere he hears has good fish. Will Lee Tae Gon’s sashimi suit Park Jung Chul’s taste?
Meanwhile, ‘I Live Alone’ airs every Friday night. (photo by MBC)

• 6 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Song Jae Lim and Yoon Bak to Join ′Home Cooked Meal′

Park Jung Chul and Baro will be leaving Home Cooked Meal, Baek Teacher, and Song Jae Lim and Yoon Bak will be joining.

A producer from tvN′s Home Cooked Meal, Baek Teacher stated on August 3, "Original members Park Jung Chul and Son Ho Jun, as well as special student of three weeks, B1A4′s Baro will be leaving, while actors Song Jae Lim and Yoon Bak have been newly added. New members Song Jae Lim and Yoon Bak will begin recording for Home Cooked Meal, Baek Teacher on August 7, and the second phase of Home Cooked Meal, Baek Teacher with the new members will begin airing on August 25."

96346003.jpg

The producer continued, "Park Jung Chul, who was recognized for his superb skills, will be dismissed from Baek Teacher′s kitchen and even received a special gift from Baek Teacher during his last recording." 

"In Baro′s case, he was cast as a three-week special student from the beginning and will leave the program in time for B1A4′s comeback."

On the new members, the producer said, "Song Jae Lim and Yoon Bak have posted photos of food they cooked themselves on SNS, and we cast them because they are interested in cooking. They both have high expectations for Baek Teacher′s classes and cooking. It will also be entertaining to see the generational differences in points of view bwtween Yoon Sang-Kim Gura and Song Jae Lim-Yoon Bak. 

"This isn′t the end of the program for first phase students Park Jung Chul, Son Ho Jun and special student Baro," concluded the producer. "We′re also considering inviting graduates back in the future for a ′Home Cooked Meal′ battle." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96346/song-jae-lim-and-yoon-bak-to-join-home-cooked-meal

Archived