Park Jung Chul 박정철

Guest Solly

Guest prita

hi, my first post in this thread :)

does anybody knows where can i find Screen or Shinhwa or any other PJC's drama in clubbox ?

i prefer it in HQ....thanks in advance...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aalhl

hi, my first post in this thread :)

does anybody knows where can i find Screen or Shinhwa or any other PJC's drama in clubbox ?

i prefer it in HQ....thanks in advance...

you can find CB links for Screen here. Or you can always download from the non-CB links that I just posted.

Guest prita

you can find CB links for Screen here. Or you can always download from the non-CB links that I just posted.

seems like hansunzzang CB hasn't had Screen no more and yycaf CB is in chinese...can't read chinese :(

are those files from the non-CB links in HQ? if so maybe i'll try to download from it....again many thanks !

Guest aalhl

seems like hansunzzang CB hasn't had Screen no more and yycaf CB is in chinese...can't read chinese :(

are those files from the non-CB links in HQ? if so maybe i'll try to download from it....again many thanks !

the files I'm posting now are non-CB links.. I'm still in the process of uploading.

I think they are MQ in rmvb files, with Chinese subs... not sure.. did you see the caps I posted? that's how it looks like. Since this is an under-rated drama, it's pretty hard to find HQ with English subs. This is the best quality I can get. Well, do visit the Screen drama thread as I'm doing a rough Episode summary requested by Kim Tae Hee's fan... Just finished Episode 2.

Guest prita

the files I'm posting now are non-CB links.. I'm still in the process of uploading.

I think they are MQ in rmvb files, with Chinese subs... not sure.. did you see the caps I posted? that's how it looks like. Since this is an under-rated drama, it's pretty hard to find HQ with English subs. This is the best quality I can get. Well, do visit the Screen drama thread as I'm doing a rough Episode summary requested by Kim Tae Hee's fan... Just finished Episode 2.

oh well since i currently watch Blue Fish and seems like PJC grows in me :blush: i thought it's a good idea if watching his other dramas simultaneously

i already saw him in Hotelier but there he wasn't the main lead, and i didn't get impressed by him at all

okay i'll visit Screen thread for the time being

thanks for your help :)

Guest aalhl

i already saw him in Hotelier but there he wasn't the main lead, and i didn't get impressed by him at all

okay i'll visit Screen thread for the time being

thanks for your help :)

you are welcome prita. if you have any concern regarding "Screen", you can just post them at the drama thread... it would be nice if we can see some caps from PJC's fans as well.. ;)

oh? he was in Hotelier? hmmm... I watch that a couple of years back when it was aired over our local station.. He doesn't look familiar to me when I watched Screen.. he.he.. I guess I didn't pay much attention on him that time.. Anyway, I was not very interested in KDrama back then.. I only watch it because people was telling me how good-looking Bae Yong Joon is.. after that I don't really watch KDramas anymore until around this time last year. :P

Guest aalhl
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wah! Park Jung Chul is awesome.. I loved him in Shinhwa...* My favorite of his so far heheh. :blush:

I'm actually trying to find streams on this drama, but it was sadly underrated.. so it's kind of hard to find.

But he is a great actor!! Thanks for this thread!!^^

박정철 화이팅!! B)

• 3 months later...

Archived