Park Jung Chul 박정철

Guest Solly

200703061134291110_1.jpg

200702231635411119_1.jpg

Go So Young (고소영)’s agency finally confirms that GSY agrees to lead the weekend drama "Green Fish (푸른 물고기)" scheduled to be aired by SBS on 4/7 following the final episode of “Crazy for You”. Her partner in the drama is Park Jung Chul (박정철) who completed his military service on 1/28.

GSY, PJC, the PD Kim Soo Ryong (김수룡), and the filming crew are scheduled leave for Australia on 3/6. They will stay there to film for 8 days and then return to Korea on 3/14. This drama portrays that the main male character and the heroine reunite after they separated many years ago due to problems existing between their families. The story is like “Romeo and Juliet”. GSY plays the role Jung Eun Soo (정은수) who is a violinist and PJC plays the role Park Dong Hyuk (박동혁) who is a automobile designer

Source and credit to CindyW88

http://soompi.com/?q=node/1196

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...703061134291110

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...702231635411119

===============================

puppyiz - at least I know you and myself are quite active in this thread but I wish I can get some help on translating the news regarding PJC. There's a lot of news regarding him since he is getting back into acting and working on a couple of projects.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parkc

i just finished watching the movie "oh! happy day" and right when I saw park Jung chul, i said "Who Is That Guy!" hahaha. very handsome and cute! double whammy! I can see him in movies or dramas playing very charismatic characters, and we all know he can do comedy.

I need to catch up on his dramas and movies!

"Oh! Happy Day" was his last movie before he served in the army and I thought it was an okay movie overall. PJC sure does have a humorous side of him which I didn't really recognise because he seem to be more dominant in the serious side.

Filming of his new upcoming new drama "Green Fish" just started and here are some clips.

20070311095946236e7_100457_2.jpg

20070311103110292b6_103454_1.jpg

20070311103110292b6_103454_2.jpg

20070311100323266a4_102500_1.jpg

20070311095946236e7_100457_0.jpg

Like to add this gorgeous oppa to the 'collection' here :wub: ..for everyone.

He reminds me so~o much of AOI.

Who is AOI?

I really like his masculinity physique and personality. He's really an underrated actor and I hope his new drama will place a comeback mark for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Who is AOI?

I really like his masculinity physique and personality. He's really an underrated actor and I hope his new drama will place a comeback mark for him.

Weeeeeeeee! I am back !!

Ooopsies .... I guessed I must've been using too many abbreviations. Mianeh for the confusions EPIC-sis. :P

A.O.I. = AGE OF INNOCENCE

One of ParkJungChul oppa's previous dramas (still loving this drama)

puppyizageofinnocence20gm4.jpg

:sweatingbullets: 2 HOT Guys (Park Jeong Cheol & Ko Soo ) in One HOT drama !! :sweatingbullets:

Everyone visiting this thread....dont forget to lend your support & watch BLUE FISH.

CLICK HERE >> BLUE FISH푸른 물고기 7thApril2007

Thank You !!

Guest puppyiz

Warm Greetings to you !! Thanks for bringing in the CF diana76 .... do come back soon!

PARK JEONG CHEOL-sshi you have our support !!! AJA~AJA HWAITING !!

To spark up this lonely thread ... I have some sharing for ALL PJC's fans ;)

Back Stage Report on Park Jeong Cheol by InStyle.Korea.com (April 4th, 2007)

pjc200404it7.th.jpg

View this clip / interview : CLICK HERE

~~~~~~~~~~

Park Jeong Cheol in NOTON

puppyizpjc8ed1.th.jpg puppyizpjc17pa1.th.jpg puppyizpjc23notonoi8.th.jpg puppyizpjc25notonkp9.th.jpg

I will be back with more pictures :D .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Hmmm...this thread hasnt grown much ?

OK ppl..get ready for some old captures for his previous drama :

SHINHWA 신화 [sBS2001]

( Chinese title : 爱情神话 )

Aired: Sept 26th - Nov 15th, 2001 (Total : 16 eps)

Official Website: http://www.sbs.co.kr/tv/sinhwa/

http://wizard.sbs.co.kr/template/wzdtv/wzd...&menuId=134

shinwa2001wj6.jpg

The cast :

Kim Ji Soo [金智秀] as Yoon Seo Yeon

Park Jeong Cheol [ 朴正哲] as Choi Tae Woo

Kim Tae Woo [ 金泰宇] as Kang Dae Woong

Ko Doo Shim as Mrs Jeon Jae Suk

1. puppyizaiching4au6.th.jpg 2. 20011023shinhwaki9.th.jpg 3. puppyizaiching5yq3.th.jpg 4. puppyizaiching6yx4.th.jpg 5. aiching1uw3.th.jpg 6. aiching8ci7.th.jpg 7. aichinghuatf4.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

I was browsing through the K-Dramas & Movies topic, and I come across Park Jung Chul's thread.. Since this was not mention yet, so, I thought I'll just drop a note .. :)

This was PJC's 2003 SBS drama.

screen_01.jpg

Official Website: http://wizard.sbs.co.kr/template/wzdtv/wzdtv_FormSeePhoto.jhtml?programId=V0000249089&menuId=13

Soompi Screen Thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2721

PROGRAM PROFILE

70min × 18series/ 31th May, 2003 ~ 27th July, 2003

Director : Lee Sung-Yol

Starring : Park Jung-Chul, Kim Tae-Hee, Oh Seung-Hyun, Gong Yu

Planning : Cha Sung-Mo (SBS)

Producer : No Jung-Kyu, Kim Sun-Hee

Playwright : Lim Chae-June

Assistant Director : Kwak Hong-Suck, Lee Ho-June

Camera Operator : Lee Sang-Wook

Light Director : Lee Jang-Keun

Audio Engineer : Lee Si-Bock

Prop Master : Choi Sung-Won

Costume : Tak Eun-Ju

Make Up : Lim Chun-Mi

Hair : Kim Mi-Jung

Editor : Cho Eun-Kyung

Music : Choi Kyung-Sik

CHARACTER

photo_01.jpg

Tae-Young (Park Jung-Chul)

A man of handsome exterior with brain and intuition. He is the son of Mr. Park, chairman of Segabox, and gets involved into his father's business to save the company at stake with the clear business mind of 'Film is Business'. He is cold and a playboy on the outside but his inside is pure and naive.

He is torn between So-Hyun and Yu-Ra.

photo_02.jpg

So-Hyun (Kim Tae-Hee)

A character with a warm heart and talent who does her best in every moment of her life. She is the daughter of a genius film director Kim Jung-Woo, an owner of Suk-Young Theater. Her childhood was a happy one until her father's death. She didn't stay in despair and overcame her sadness and tries to make her own way to the film industry. Although she is loved by everyone around her for her bright nature and warm heart, those qualities bring out the sense of inferiority in her best friend, Yu-Ra.

photo_03.jpg

Yu-Ra (Oh Seung-Hyun)

She is So-Hyun's best friend from childhood, a pretty and well-to-do girl, but she always felt inferiority towards So-Hyun because of the fact that her father was once a doorman at the theater which So-Hyun's father owned. After coming back from her studies in the US, she was hired in a high ranked position at Segabox, where she met Tae-young, but she starts to play a dangerous game against So-Hyun for success and desire.

photo_04.jpg

Jun-pyo (Gong-yoo)

A man with goofy looks, bad mouth, and humble personality. But he is also a man of warm heart, everyone can relate to him. He happens to live with So-Hyun due to an unexpected double contract, and he didn't like her at first but gradually falls in love with her. He is a close friend of film director, Oh Gwang-Su, and an avid fan of So-Hyun's father, the late director Kim Jung-Woo's, and also a very talented aspiring film director himself.

From logosfilm.co.kr

screen.jpg

Synopsis:

Cheerful and bright, So Hyun is creative as well. She is the only-child of a prominent artistic film director, Kim Jung Woo. Having lost her mother at an early age, she spends her days happily with her father who is like a friend. They at times have heated discussion on movies, worries about each other's health. Her father is the owner of Sukyoung Theater and their intimate father and daughter relationship is well known.

Yu Ra is in the same class as So Hyun. She is the only child of Spong Hyun Kun, a wealthy real estate holder. She is a pretty and an intelligent girl with many dreams. But the fact that her father used to be a bouncer at Sukyoung Theater makes people call her 'the daughter of an ignorant overnight millionaire' which hurts her pride seriously while growing up. This makes her study harder and she grows to be an honor student. But no matter how hard she tries, So Hyun is the daughter of Sukyoung Theater's owner and she, the daughter of a bouncer.

Director Kim is creating a life-long masterpiece which will be both meaningful and enjoyable. But with the scheme from Segabox Film, the production cost is cut off and Director Kim puts up Sukyoung Theater, which is like a part of him, for sale. Thus, Song Hyun Kun decides to buy the theater and makes a nominal transfer before making any payments when there is news of accident that Director Kim has died in a fire at the editorial room. Hyun Kun, despite the trust, pretends to have made all the payment and the investors who have invested in the movie demands money to So Hyun who they eventually kick out from her house. Having lost everything in one moment, So Hyun falls into devastation. Oh Kwang Su then encourages her to live her life happily as the daughter of Director Kim. With his word of encouragement, So Hyun is able to recover from shock and restarts her life living at Mr. Hwang's home. After Kwang Su leaves, Yu Ra's father sells the theater and leaves town. Left all alone, So Hyun goes to the theater and promises to live her life that will make her father proud.

Some of the pics from the drama...

t_Screen01m_c3f32a0.jpg t_Screen02m_bb79c84.jpg t_Screen03m_68d6601.jpg

Guest puppyiz

Wooohooo!! aalhl This is great !!

WELCOME TO THIS THREAD !!

Hmm........Kim Tae Hee & Gung Yoo too ?? Thanx dearie for highlighting this drama !!!

Guest aalhl

Wooohooo!! aalhl This is great !!

WELCOME TO THIS THREAD !!

Hmm........Kim Tae Hee & Gung Yoo too ?? Thanx dearie for highlighting this drama !!!

Hi puppyyiz. Thank you so much for the welcome.

Yes.. 2003 SBS Drama "Screen" with Park Jung Chul, Kim Tae Hee and Gong Yoo.. :) I didn't like the 2nd female lead because she's too evil and annoying. Anyway, this drama is not as good as it should be. I guess that's why there wasn't a big hoo haa about it...

So you all have not heard of this drama before? Well, if you need any help to get hold of this drama, do let me know.. I'm not sure if the download links at the drama thread still works. And if not, just let me know, and I will try to re-upload them for you all, ok?

Meanwhile, here are some clips which you may be interested

2003 SBS Drama - Screen Opening

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=2dd70fcddf27c795765de15e060ace1d

And this is another one photo MV I did from screen caps of the drama... This is more Gong Yoo related though.. So, only watch it if you are interested... FYI, the song I used for this MV is one of the song from the OST.. A very very nice number.

Gong Yoo Screen MV

I have another 5 minutes preview for it.. I will search for it and post the here later.

Edit:

Ok.. I found the clip... Here you go..

Screen 5 Minutes Preview (A fan made preview I believe)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=8f4d2f28157aaf60d1a952d4f5a296c9

Archived