Park Jung Chul 박정철

Guest Solly

a guy with a cute smile filled with charismaLETS POST UP INFORMATION ABOUT HIM AND SHOW THE LOVE!!! :DDDDDDD

PROFILE:

IPB Image

Name: Park Jung Chul
Nickname: Park Chul
Birthdate: November 5, 1976
Height: 178cm
Weight: 67kg
Bloodtype: B
Best friends with other Stars: Cha Ye Ryun, Kim Sun Ah, Kang Sung Yuhn, Jung Sung Hwan
Debut Drama: KBS DRAMA "There is a Blue Bird" (1997) & KBS "Super Talent Bronze Statue" in 1997
Movies: Oh! Happy Day, Bird Mouth
Dramas: Present, Shinhwa/Myth, Hotelier, Rookie, Dukgi, Not knowing someone's heart, Dae Choo Na Moo Sa Rang Guhl Lyut Nae, Life of a Purity aka Soon Soo Ae Shi Dae, Remember
Awards: 2001 SBS New Star Acting Award

PICTURES:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

LINKS:

cyworld: http://www.cyworld.com/parkchul [freaking over like 1,000,000+ viewed!!! O_O!!!!!!]
official homepage: http://www.star-art.co.kr/pjc/
official cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/happysmal/
naver: http://myhome.naver.com/parkjungchul/

-S0LLY <3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I used to really like Park Jung Chul.

Then he went to the army and I kind of forgot about him. So bad of me!

Does anyone know when he's done with his military duty? Because he's been gone for some time now.

I don't think he's back yet. He joined the army not too long ago, I think last November?

is it what all korean guys have 2 do? go 2 the army?

• 2 weeks later...

i miss him ~~~~~~~

i really liked him alot before...

in "shinhwa" he was the good guy turned bad.. but i still enjoyed the way he portrayed his character so much...

then in "age of innocence" i liked him so much better than gosoo... but was thinking they both shud just ditch kim min hee hehe.. cos they were both too hot for her.. hehehe.

i adored him in "sum mool" even though i could not stand kim sun ah, but i endured it for him and the kids :D

he looked really delicious in "Oh Happy Day" with jang nara.. the story was so crappy but at least Park Jung CHul was a nice content :P

I'll always remember the butt scene too :lol:

counting the days for his return :D

I was wondering why there's no news of him. He went to army? I didn't know.. >_<;;;

Anyway.. I really like him in SunMool! Such an endearing character, especially when he's with the kids. ^_^ He's such a cute young man in Hotelier too.. I was actually rooting for him to be with Song HyeGyo. xD

he looked really delicious in "Oh Happy Day" with jang nara.. the story was so crappy but at least Park Jung CHul was a nice content :P

^ Haha. I agree to that!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Airine Pratama

I like Park Jung Chul too ... Watched him in Oh Happy Days and Hotelier ...

And he's best friend with Jung Sung Hwan >>> I love this man too, he's handsome <3

He was injured in a serious car accident, hospitalised for months, recovered then enlisted for army. He's doing light duties - last heard- in an elementary school (not sure what job scope). I've seen all his dramas and movies and I think he's an excellent actor. :P Like him in Happy Days with Jangnara. :) He did well in drama 'Screen' with Kim Taehee.

i miss him ~~~~~~~

i really liked him alot before...

in "shinhwa" he was the good guy turned bad.. but i still enjoyed the way he portrayed his character so much...

then in "age of innocence" i liked him so much better than gosoo... but was thinking they both shud just ditch kim min hee hehe.. cos they were both too hot for her.. hehehe.

i adored him in "sum mool" even though i could not stand kim sun ah, but i endured it for him and the kids.

I'll always remember the butt scene too :lol:

counting the days for his return

Hello my dear chingu, Armanigurl! :D

Looks like we bumped into each other again and now for Park Jung Chul….(like you, I missed him a lot too). I have been digging his past dramas to watch just in case I forgot how he looks like! :D

I wasn’t pleased with Kim Min Hee’s acting in "Age of Innocence"….she failed to produce any chemistry with both of the male leads let alone her “expressionless emotions” except for the tears! Oops! sorry no offense to her fans! And I was wondering what the heck these two great actors are going into… a love triangle with her! :rolleyes: Aigoo! It was such a waste ..... :vicx:

Love him and pitied him in “Sunmool” since it took Song Yun Ah a long time to discover her love for him and when she finally accepted him…the story wrapped up. :crazy: Oh! The kids acting were superb and I noticed some of them are now actively involved in drama and one of the girls had branched out into movies! All the kids played an important role in this drama.

Btw, did you watch “Remembrance”? He was a cop and acted along side Son Tae Young. It was not a great drama but I watched it because of him. ;)

He was so funny with Jang Nara in the movie….and often been stalked by her. Hilarious side of him… :w00t:

Yeap! Counting the days and I think he should be out pretty soon, right?

Guest conduongmuathu

Shinhwa's one of best drama I have seen.

I started to love Park Jung Chul from this drama.

He was cool in this drama. And his acting was the best. Love him so much

But, I wonder where is he ? And what is he doing ?

Guest StylishAzNx07

aww i used to like this guy a lot ..i used to think he was sooo hot. lol, hes still hot though<3 i miss him! i hope he comes back from the army soon and starts his acting career again ...

Archived