C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Check out http://www.solution-lens.com. They have an amazing team that goes out of their way to make sure your order and shipment arrives intacted. I really enjoy the attention to detail they put into their business, everything is wrapped securely and so adorable. I also enjoy their selection of lenses! Some new brands I haven't tried before but glad I discovered. If you're looking for realistic everyday lenses that dont have too much graphic on them, the Neo Visions Monet series is where it's at!

12391360_10204466687861818_3119634677942

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/26/2017 at 2:30 PM, makeuptemple said:

for those who are  living in Europe and purchased circle lenses online could you please tell me where you got them?? 

I recommend http://circlelenseseurope.com/ for people in Europe! They are based in Sweden and sell legit GEO and EOS lenses. There's not a super huge amount of lenses to choose from but the shipping is really fast, cheap and the customer service is also top-notch.
Psst, discount code SAMURAI gives you 10% off on your order! (check out my blog for reviews, link in signature)

On 6/8/2017 at 4:47 AM, Tan Tran said:

Check out http://www.solution-lens.com. They have an amazing team that goes out of their way to make sure your order and shipment arrives intacted. I really enjoy the attention to detail they put into their business, everything is wrapped securely and so adorable. I also enjoy their selection of lenses! Some new brands I haven't tried before but glad I discovered. If you're looking for realistic everyday lenses that dont have too much graphic on them, the Neo Visions Monet series is where it's at!

12391360_10204466687861818_3119634677942

This shop is the best shop on which I have ever purchased contact lenses, and I have tried more than 20 shops !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, do you have a new favorite korean contact lens brand ? or still the same Geo, dueba, vassen ? And what are selling chinese companies now ? Anything good ? thanks.

On 12/9/2016 at 11:22 PM, Giorgia Del Giudice said:

Hello sweeties!

Today I wanted to review the other pair of circle lenses  i brought from solution-lens and that i will use for cosplay!!! (or to go out with my friends!!!!!) 
(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

DUEBA CHERRY PINK ( 

LOOKS GREAT ! Do they give free pairs for reviews ?!

• 5 months later...

Archived