Quantcast

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Careful with your lenses, guys.  I've been wearing my Freshlook Colors that I was prescribed by my eye doctor, and after a few wears, my right eye started hurting.  I know it was those lenses in particular because after the pain would go away, it would start hurting again when I would wear those lenses, even if for just a few minutes.  My eyes felt better when I wore my clear lenses, but eventually it started hurting even with those in.

I haven't worn contacts since Monday, and threw away my pair of colored ones.  The right lens may have been defective.  Now I need to go to the eye doctor and get my eye checked out, and pay out of pocket since I don't have insurance.

If this happened with lenses that I was prescribed and fitted for at the eye doctor, imagine if I had bought some online without trying them on first.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KOREAN-LENS.COM REVIEW GEO NINE WINE RED

*I was not sponsored, I paid with my own money and these are my opinions*

HEY DO YOU WANT FREE LENSES! FOLLOW THIS LINK 

http://www.korean-lens.com/free-contact-lens-giveaway-947.html 

A friend of mine told me about this site and at first I was quite skeptical of it, im glad I risked It! The package came safely like this, with the viles in a cute basket and well wrapped! also came with a pen!

tumblr_inline_oaqoqqqIWN1ty87r7_540.png

Other Lenses I liked were

tumblr_inline_oaqp33bkYW1ty87r7_540.jpg

http://www.korean-lens.com/geo-jazz-brown-jbn-103-magic-color-chocolate-brown-contact-lenses-without-dark-ring.html

What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?

My Eyes are naturally chocolate brown and almond shaped with hooded lids.

tumblr_inline_oaqo6a8DD71ty87r7_540.jpg

What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?

My Favorite brand of lenses is usually EOS, due to their amazing comfort and styles. My favorite lenses are the ones Im reviewing! I look and feel like a moody vampire!
Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?

I dont wear them often, I do use them for cosplay and special occasions, when I do wear them often times vassen or GEO.
Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?

I found it through 2 of my friends rave reviews! I had to try it and are extremely satisfied!

Is our website easy to visit / browse ?10/10

Very user friendly interface! Extremely cute and easy to navigate
Is our customer service good / quick ?10/10

Very fast responses and quick delivery! 10-10 Kind and caring service!
What do you think about lens color ?10/10

OHMIGOD I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. ITS NOT A BRIGHT RED ITS A SEXY WINE WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! I LOVE THEM I CANT ASK FOR MORE!!!!! I TOTTALLY SUGGEST THESE FOR A SULTRY YET CUTE MAIDEN! SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY.
What do you think about lens comfort ?5.5/10

Very Comfortortable, but I found the EOS line to be more comfortable due to the higher water content.

tumblr_inline_oaqoswwjds1ty87r7_540.jpg

With flash

What do you think about lens enlargement ?

tumblr_inline_oaqoudmOvC1ty87r7_540.jpg

Comparasin

I did not purchase these for enlargment, but if you want EXTREMELY slight enlargment it works, but if you are souly looking for enlargment, I suggest something with a large limbal ring. (outer black ring)
What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?

I cannot express more love than I already have! but here we go again! BEAUTIFUL EYES, DARK AND BLEND PERFECTLY, PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN UNNATRUAL AND BLENDED NATRUAL! IT BLENDS SO NICELY WITH MY EYES! 10000-10 WOULD RECCOMEND
What is your overall opinion about our store ? What should we improve ?

Store is Awesome! Great service, and shipping speed! will be back for more lenses! Not much you can improve on its perfect!

tumblr_inline_oaqoxj8n3G1ty87r7_540.jpg

lenses in the case it came with!

My blog! 

http://nicohazuki.tumblr.com/post/147819442657/korean-lenscom-review-geo-nine-wine-red <<<full review

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled on tho this thread while searching for circle lenses~

I found a site that i've recently fell in love with www.19ninety-six.com

I have really dark pupils so when I do cosplays and others, I can't seem to get those really obvious colors, so my friend kind of recommanded me to get asian brands? 

Well, since they generally have darker eyes so wala~ 

I receive my lenses within 10days or so after it arrives on their side....but overall I'm madly in love with the lenses I have! I'm considering getting more !!! 

On 7/23/2016 at 6:44 AM, Coral Costello said:

KOREAN-LENS.COM REVIEW GEO NINE WINE RED

*I was not sponsored, I paid with my own money and these are my opinions*

HEY DO YOU WANT FREE LENSES! FOLLOW THIS LINK 

http://www.korean-lens.com/free-contact-lens-giveaway-947.html 

A friend of mine told me about this site and at first I was quite skeptical of it, im glad I risked It! The package came safely like this, with the viles in a cute basket and well wrapped! also came with a pen!

tumblr_inline_oaqoqqqIWN1ty87r7_540.png

Other Lenses I liked were

tumblr_inline_oaqp33bkYW1ty87r7_540.jpg

http://www.korean-lens.com/geo-jazz-brown-jbn-103-magic-color-chocolate-brown-contact-lenses-without-dark-ring.html

What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?

My Eyes are naturally chocolate brown and almond shaped with hooded lids.

tumblr_inline_oaqo6a8DD71ty87r7_540.jpg

What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?

My Favorite brand of lenses is usually EOS, due to their amazing comfort and styles. My favorite lenses are the ones Im reviewing! I look and feel like a moody vampire!
Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?

I dont wear them often, I do use them for cosplay and special occasions, when I do wear them often times vassen or GEO.
Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?

I found it through 2 of my friends rave reviews! I had to try it and are extremely satisfied!

Is our website easy to visit / browse ?10/10

Very user friendly interface! Extremely cute and easy to navigate
Is our customer service good / quick ?10/10

Very fast responses and quick delivery! 10-10 Kind and caring service!
What do you think about lens color ?10/10

OHMIGOD I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. ITS NOT A BRIGHT RED ITS A SEXY WINE WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! I LOVE THEM I CANT ASK FOR MORE!!!!! I TOTTALLY SUGGEST THESE FOR A SULTRY YET CUTE MAIDEN! SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY.
What do you think about lens comfort ?5.5/10

Very Comfortortable, but I found the EOS line to be more comfortable due to the higher water content.

tumblr_inline_oaqoswwjds1ty87r7_540.jpg

With flash

What do you think about lens enlargement ?

tumblr_inline_oaqoudmOvC1ty87r7_540.jpg

Comparasin

I did not purchase these for enlargment, but if you want EXTREMELY slight enlargment it works, but if you are souly looking for enlargment, I suggest something with a large limbal ring. (outer black ring)
What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?

I cannot express more love than I already have! but here we go again! BEAUTIFUL EYES, DARK AND BLEND PERFECTLY, PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN UNNATRUAL AND BLENDED NATRUAL! IT BLENDS SO NICELY WITH MY EYES! 10000-10 WOULD RECCOMEND
What is your overall opinion about our store ? What should we improve ?

Store is Awesome! Great service, and shipping speed! will be back for more lenses! Not much you can improve on its perfect!

tumblr_inline_oaqoxj8n3G1ty87r7_540.jpg

lenses in the case it came with!

My blog! 

http://nicohazuki.tumblr.com/post/147819442657/korean-lenscom-review-geo-nine-wine-red <<<full review

I love this shop but is it so easy to get free lenses ?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

for those who are  living in Europe and purchased circle lenses online could you please tell me where you got them?? 

Solution Lens shop is where I usually buy because they give a free pair, but I think you can buy anywhere ? Why ?

2 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

I'm looking for a trusted website. generally well known brands are expensive. I only want to try out a couple of colours 

I gave you a trusted website, if you do not like it, find it yourself or tell us if you know better !

I have been buying on this shop for years, but maybe you can explain me that it is not a trusted shop ?

Archived