Quantcast
Guest peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Hi everyone! I did another review of circle lenses for klenspop, this time the CARA blue lenses.

Click here to view the post! 

CIMG5001_mh1433799010493.jpg

CIMG5037_mh1433798406348.jpg

Guest Sappire_Sky

These are the amazing new circle lens I got from SOLUTION-LENS.COM! They're called Dueba Tony in Silver. They are a dupe of the Desio brand color contacts. If you're looking for realistic coloured circle lens with AMAZING colour payoff in any lighting, these are perfect for you!

DSC04838.JPG

DSC04823.JPG

These are in window and flash lighting. My eyes are a really dark brown, and as you can see, the colour and design are amazing!

Here's a link to a detailed review!

FREE KOREAN LENS

Guest cakeecarrot

So i got a pair of pink circle lenses from lensvillage.com

DollyEye Pink Lens

Picture:http://i.imgur.com/9HKuTYu.jpg

9HKuTYu.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10

They are 14.2mm and my eyes are quite small so they fit very well and cover the color of my eyes perfectly.

Color/design: 10/10

I bought these for a cosplay and honestly they show up very well regardless of the lighting. They do look like they could be someone natural eye color.

Comfort: 10/10

There is no irritation what so ever, lighting or not they are good to wear for hours.

Overall:

I love them, they are going to go well with my cosplay, I bought them in my prescription so i can see and they are perfect. Would wear them everyday but may scare people. I suggest them for any characters with Pink eyes.

Edited by cakeecarrot

Guest ANG_66

I recently got a pair of green circle lenses from Lensvillage.com

Geo Princess Mimi aka Bambi Lens Green Apple WMM-303

artificial light

LLH1Hin.jpg

natural light

W1HE2nY.jpg

flash

OUijGV6.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10

The lenses are 15mm and they enlarge my eyes a ton. I was looking for something to enlarge my eyes a lot and these lenses definitely did the trick.

Color/Design: 10/10

The color is great. The green is not so vivid that it looks unnatural. They fade into a light caramel color which looks great on brown eyes. The thick black ring at the end helps with the enlargement.

Comfort: 10/10

These lenses are so comfortable. I wore them for about 6 hours and they didn't bother me once.

Overall: 10/10

These are my first pair of circle lenses and I love them. Great for a more natural look while enlarging your eyes. I was able to get them in my prescription so I don't have to wear my glasses while wearing the lenses.

Edited by ANG_66

Hello guys!

I've reviewed the The Dolly Eye Georgiae ML3 Brown lenses! I got them from LensVillage, in case anyone wonders where you can find them. :)

I'm pretty sure that these would look great on light as well as dark eyes! My eyes are a light blue-gray-green (depending on light) and the light brown color of these lenses gives a big contrast effect! The design of the lenses is also rather unique. I find them okay comfort-wise too and the enlargement effect isn't bad either. I would recommend trying them if you like brown lenses!

DSC_0862(indoors%2Bfacing%2Bwindow).png

DSC_0854(1).png

Please check out my full review with a lot more photos over at my blog!
http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/05/lens-review-thedollyeye-georgiae-ml3.html

Edited by shirosamurai

Guest SUIDIE

Solution-Lens.com is holding a giveaway! Check it out below!

http://goo.gl/uhZpY

I will soon publish here a review about Solution-Lens.com store and products, please come again and read it soon.

Guest indiranyan_stv

Hey!

Bunny Color Brown from Klenspop  (or Jlenspop if you are from Japan) , I bet most of you already know this. :)

B6.jpg

I love the box with pretty girl picture in it.

B10.jpg

Also love the design !

B11.jpg

It gives me really noticeable enlargement result. Also still looks good even without makeup.

More complete review please go to :

http://www.indiranyan.com/2015/06/bunny-color-brown-klenspop.html

Edited by indiranyan_stv
typo

Guest JaneaneK

Sorry, I'm new to this, but has anyone shopped at a site called pinkicon? They sell circle lenses and lashes and wigs, and they're based in Hong Kong. They seem okay, but the only reviews I've seen of them are sponsored. :blink: that's rlly suspicious for me...and I can't just but from somewhere else because I want a certain lens that only they stock for some reason. (It's from olens.) so, has anyone ever even heard of pinkicon?

DSC_1008%28facing%2Bsun%2C%2Bcloudish%29

Hi there!

The lenses I'm wearing on the above photo are the Lenspop Bunny Color Brown, which I got from Klenspop. I haven't seen these lenses for sale anywhere else, I think it might be their own brand or something.

These lenses are surprisingly natural-looking and have a small enlargement. I think they are good to wear to school and such. :) Comfort is okay.

Read my full review for more information and photos!
http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/05/lens-review-lenspop-bunny-color-brown.html

Guest skitsu

Edited by skitsu

DSC_1290%25281%2529.png

Hello everyone!

The lenses I have on the pic above are the EOS Pop C Dark Blue.
They are fairly comfortable and have a dark blue color that sometimes looks black-ish, depending on the light. They often look more blue on photos than in real life, for some reason. xD

I've done a full review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/06/lens-review-pop-c-dark-blue.htm

Guest Suppooogood

Geo Tri Color Gray review

11865295_613249808818144_1361038540_o.jp(Taken in daylight)

I got mine from Lensvillage during their promotion of free shipping over $30 so i snatched myself 2 pairs! I got my packaged within a week!

Enlargement: 10/10 Its 14.2 ! I only wear 14.0 to 14.2! Sometimes i like 14.5 but i prefer 14.2 and this is perfect

Colour/Design: 10/10 its very natural. Noticeable but not very bright and weird and alien-like. It changes your face and makes you look more mysterious

Comfort: 8/10 I bought this same pair a year ago before and i decided to buyy it again the second time. This is okay in comfort. Gets dry within around 4-5 hours but i wore it up to 8 hours and it was wearable with eye drops.

Overall: As stated i already bought this pair already so i really like this pair. I would buy it again

Guest monochr0medoll
tumblr_nhdex7N3NY1snc5kxo1_500.gif

Hey guys! I hope you're okay! eheh, today I have another lens review for you guys today! its the second pair I brought from  loveshoppingholics!  for those who don't know what loveshoppingholics is, its another circle lens site similar to that of pinky paradise or honey color! not only this, they also sell beauty products such as make up and false eyelashes!

logo2.gif

This review is going to be shorter than my last one, because its brought from the same site and such! I'm here to explain the details and how they look, if you want a more in depth version of this review, please check out my previous contact lens review!

1346_P_1366020179795.jpg

The name of these lenses is Adult blue! from the EOS series, I already have sakura candy red and grey, this is the third pair of lenses I've brought of EOS brand, shall we have a look at the details? 

Details

%E7%8E%8B%E5%86%A0.gifOrigin: Korea
%E7%8E%8B%E5%86%A0.gif Diameter : 14.0mm
%E7%8E%8B%E5%86%A0.gif Water Content : 38%
%E7%8E%8B%E5%86%A0.gif Base Curve : 8.6mm
%E7%8E%8B%E5%86%A0.gif Life Span : 1 year disposal

The detail of these lenses are a beautiful blue color, seriously, you'll see what I mean in a little bit, like most of my lenses they have a black rim on the outside to aid enlargement of the eye, the diameter of these lenses are 14.0mm, so they provide good enlargement! but before I go any further, I'd like to say this. 

temp.png

temp%2B%25281%2529.png

Please make sure to soak your contact lenses in solution 8 hours before wearing, the solution it comes in is too strong for human wearing. Also, please check with your doctor if you have any eye conditions and if its okay to wear circle lenses (I recently got the A OK for my keratoconus but I can only wear these in short bursts 2-4 hours at a time) Thank you!

Detail pictures
DSCN0745.JPG

DSCN0744.JPG

DSCN0735.JPG
DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0757.JPG

Worn photos
IMG_20150524_19.jpg

IMG_20150524_15.jpg

IMG_20150524_17.jpg

Worn in a look!

2015-05-23-15-33-12_deco.jpg2015-05-23-15-34-41_deco.jpg

I've been experimenting with more boyish looks lately and I purchased a blonde wig, it looks good I think! though I'd like the wig to be a bit longer though~  heh

tumblr_inline_n1pvd2PPLV1qk1or3.gif
Ranking System!

Shipping: 5/5 Very quick! 
Comfort: 5/5 Super comfy to wear and my eyes doesnt get dry easily!
Enlarging: 4/5 They make my eyes look huge and doll like 
Look 5/5: these look a little more natural on my eyes, and is good if you want something different to your eye color!

What do you think of these lenses? I highly recommend them as they are both so cute and comfortable to wear! go to loveshoppingholics to get your pair now!!

Until next time!
temp%2B%25282%2529.png
tumblr_inline_mmrqy19gPl1qz4rgp.gif

Guest pinoyboy127_stv

Got a pair of red contact lenses from Lensvillage.com

Phantasee UV Red Lens

Here is a pic :3

17rgxd.jpg

Enlargement 7/10

Diameter is 14.0mm. Doesn't cover the entire eye as you can see a bit of my eye color showing around the edge of the contacts.

Colour/Design 10/10

The red definitely sticks out like I hoped and I haven't tried the UV light for them but from what I have read online, they work really well. So I can't wait to try them out under UV lighting.

Comfort 10/10

They are very comfortable and I could wear them for a long periods of time without any pain.

OVERALL:

Not a bad pair of lenses. Just wish it covered the entire iris but I think it is because it is mainly intended for UV lighting, which would cover my iris completely then or at least it won't be noticeable.

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm currently holding a giveaway on my Facebook page where you can win a free pair of circle lenses of your choice! ^_^
GIVEAWAY POST HERE!

The only requirements are that you do 3 super easy 'n quick things and then you have a valid entry and a chance to be the lucky winner! Best of luck to everyone! ~