Quantcast
Guest peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest Akira Revolver

11045809_10153228236371995_914569936_o.j11129694_10153324831586995_1202312838_n_
11139575_10153324831651995_641032164_n.j11118344_10153324830176995_1094758682_n.
Review
Geo Tri Color Grey Lens CM-901 (Berry Chessy)  from LENSVILLAGE
 Lensvillage is very affordable,products are from high quality and they have so much promotions so you can get your lenses cheap!
(First photo is photo of my natural colour eyes.)

Enlargement: 5/10
It has an elargement efect, maybe it's because it has a little black ring outside and my eyes are natural green. Personnally i don't like that because i thought it would be more gray than black.

Colour: 2/10
It is not so gray as i  wanted,like i've said maybe that is because of my natural colour :(

Comfort: 10/10
I 've tryed other lenses before,and i 've never had comfortable lenses !! You can wear them all day and your eyes are not irritated at all.

OVERALL:
I like them ,but personally i think brown serie suit me better ! I ordered them at lensvillage and they are awesome,i will always purchase lenses from them!

Guest hasakitsuki

Hello! :)

I'd like to share another pair of pretty lenses with you beautiful people. <3 Time for brown eyes: G&G Blossom Brown, aka Dueba/Barbie Girly Chip Soy Latte. They're really comfy lenses and they are pretty without being unnatural. They enlarge fairly much but I don't think they jump at anyone coming near you either so they can be worn for fashion looks as well as more casual looks. The color is warm and pretty too. <3

DSC_0259%281%29.JPG

DSC_0267%282%29.JPG

DSC_0732.JPG

DSC_0731%28outside%2Bfacing%2Bsun%29.JPG

DSC_0722%28inside%2Bfacing%2Bwindow%29.J

DSC_0718.JPG

Check out the full review on my blog! It has a lot more pictures and more detailed info about the lenses. :)

http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2015/03/lens-review-g-blossom-brown.html

Guest yamakazu_stv

Haii ^-^
I'd love to share with you my latest love of circle lenses.I just ordered GEO PRINCESS VIOLET and VASSEN CRYSTAL GRAY few month ago and since I got it I wear it almost everyday. It's really beautiful even in my dark eyes ^-^Some pictures :311159282_491115991036747_2119892290_o.jp

11158913_491115527703460_715187714_o.jpg

11159426_491115601036786_697133581_o.jpg

11158820_491115591036787_328410906_o.jpg

Some questions that solution-lens would like to be answered:- What is the natural color of your eyes and style ? Brown, very dark brown
- What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ? GEO/VASSEN; definitely purple and gray <3- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ? yes on  a daily base 80% of the time GEO lenses- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ? I found solution-lens.com via google when i was looking for purple lenses- What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ? Geo Fairy of water blue Vassen Big Puffy Pink and theres a lot more :3- Is our website easy to visit / browse ? Definitely, I like how its selected by many different categories- Is our customer service good / quick ? Yup, Very friendly very helpful!- What do you think about lens color ? 4/5- What do you think about lens comfort ? 5/5- What do you think about lens enlargement ? 4/5- What is your overall opinion about the lenses ? They show up really good, very soft easy to remove, comfortable for the eyes- What is your overall opinion about our store ? Costumer service is great, large selection of lenses plus has really amazing deal which ot many site has.  One of my favourite circle lens shop <3
For more detail please watch my review I made

Circle lens giveaway by solution-lens is HERE

Guest SnailBlossom

Hey guys! this is a  review for SOLUTION-LENS.COM GEO LOVE PINK LENSES.

So i recently stumbled upon SOLUTION-LENS.COM  and saw they had amazing cheap prices so i decided to order a pair. i got the GEO LOVE PINK lenses now first off i wanna say ive never ordered a pair of lenses nor have i ever worn them so this is my first experience with contact lenses

now SOLUTION LENS Has this awsome deal that if i write a review i can get a free pair of lenses! isnt that awesome! haha just another reason to shop with SOLUTION-LENS

Read my full review below
http://hattiekoala.blogspot.com/
Screenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-10-1.pngScreenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-15-1.pngScreenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-41-1.png
also check out SOLUTION-LENS.COMhttp://www.solution-lens.com/

And dont forget to Enter SOLUTION-LENS Giveaway!http://www.solution-lens.com/circle-lens-giveaway-solution-lens-com-get-free-color-lenses-our-permanent-giveaway.html

Hello guys!

I will do a short review for the I.Fairy Hanabi Blue lenses!
I got these from LensVillage, if anyone is curious where you can buy this pair. :)

DSC_0231(1).JPG

DSC_0237(4).jpg

DSC_0400(1).JPG

DSC_0288(facing%2Bsun%2C%2Bunder%2Broof)

DSC_0388(3).png

These lenses are vibrant, have a cool swirling design, are big and comfortable – what's not to like? The blue color is bright and shows up really well too I'm sure that it looks equally good on dark eyes as on light eyes!
I would definitely recommend these!
Great for Japanese fashion styles, as well as cosplay!

For the full review (and more photos!) be sure to check it out here
> http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/04/lens-review-ifairy-hanabi-blue.html

Guest julasic117

EOS Fairy Gray

I love these lenses! They are a darker gray, but they show up on my eyes so well! They're very comfortable and they enlarged my eyes only a little! Very noticeable in the sun, but subtle indoors. They're just what I wanted!!!

User Image

Site to buy!!
https://www.pinkyparadise.com/EOS-Fairy-Grey-p/e25-fairy-gy.htm

Edited by julasic117
Forgot photo

Guest julasic117

User Image

I gifted some lenses to one of my family members. He loved them.

His thoughts on G&G GBT Blue (Aqua):

The color is great. They blue color subtle on my brown eyes in normal light, but once it hits the sunlight, it's super vibrant. Super comfortable and great for flash photos. Doesn't really enlarge the eyes, but that's perfect for me.

Color: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Fit: 5/5

Guest misswengie

Ok so I tried on like 6 circle lenses in a video. They are all by a new brand called Starlen which is a 1 monthly circle lens. It's pretty comfortable and I highly recommend - one of the most comfy lenses I've tried.

See them all up close and personal - the preview pic shows you the effects. There is 1 tone 2 tone and 3 tone lenses.

Ok so I tried on like 6 circle lenses in a video. They are all by a new brand called Starlen which is a 1 monthly circle lens. It's pretty comfortable and I highly recommend - one of the most comfy lenses I've tried.

See them all up close and personal - the preview pic shows you the effects. There is 1 tone 2 tone and 3 tone lenses.

Some of these Starlen lenses look like they're just rebranded Geo Medical lenses—they have the Geo SKUs. Also, high markup on prices as well...

I recently did a review of the Bunny Brown lenses from Klenspop too! I found them very comfortable and natural looking.

455tmpVvQ2pG-B-trUeW8yVuWnWfNbMsjmbm-798

Check out the full post on my blog Here

Guest hachijinkx

Hello! I recently ordered the "iFairy Kirei Brown" circle lenses (Order ID:#40619) at Lensvillage.com! :)

These are how they look like from close up then from a distance.

11214168_465771240255411_618858696882345

11228098_465776163588252_832654088370285

They're suuuper comfortable and the black ring on the outside really helps to add to the enlargening effect! They're a 14.5mm, but feel like a 14.8mm or maybe a 15mm? Which is amazing! I always have a hard time finding brown circle lenses for my cosplays that actually show up lighter on my dark eyes, these show up so well and i really recommend this to anyone! They have other colors also, even red for us cosplayers. c:

So,

Comfort: 8/10

Color: 10/10

Size/enlargement: 12/10 haha, I really love it!

Guest bbfacee

can someone help me identify these circle lenses? in the comments section they state that the brand is "fairy" but i'm having trouble figuring out the exact one. thanks!

nozdqc.jpg

Guest unibee

Sorry if I've already asked this but is there any sort of compilation or lists of the true diameter of circle lenses or maybe not per lens but per company.

I'm just getting really tired of lenses being advertised as 16.2mm and it really being 14mm or something. I just wanna make sure I stay in the 14.5mm-15mm size range because those work best for me.

Guest Lady K

can someone help me identify these circle lenses? in the comments section they state that the brand is "fairy" but i'm having trouble figuring out the exact one. thanks!

​somehow i cant show the pix but here is the url

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uKxKWS010dM/maxresdefault.jpg 

it kinda looks like the dueba gossip

Guest Sex_Queen_Narsha

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows what lenses Red Velvet wore in the performance below. They look so natural and pretty. Especially the girl's lenses at like 0:50.

Also what lenses do yall think Ga In is wearing in this pic if any? Her limbal ring was a little too thick so I thought she was wearing lenses. I thought it was the Beaucon Jewels Brown but it looks more natural. It could be Photoshop too I guess lol.

ibvyV1hoTlvOxW.jpg

Oh and ik they're probably not circle lenses since they seem to be 14-14.2 diameter but this is the only contact lens thread I found. If there is another thread for regular lens, then sorry for posting here :C

Edited by Sex_Queen_Narsha