Quantcast
Guest peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

M.I Contact MAGIC II Color-Gray
4caa0e88f5375b16b854386b92059a51.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10 (3/10 if you like dolly eyes)It enlarge in a natural way, So it is perfect for daily wear (You can also wear it without makeup)

Colour/Design: 10/10

The lenses are grey but in some lighting it can look blue, Which is cool ;P The design is very simple. Black limbal ring on the outside,the middle section is grey and the pupil hole is feathering out which makes the colour transition between my eyes and the lenses more natural.

Comfort: 10/10

These are the most comfortable lenses I've ever used, they are even better than neo vision/neo cosmo, they are thinner which make them more comfortable, Sometimes I forget I am wearing them "-.-Also these don't dry, I wear them daily, and most day I get very busy that I wear them for 12 hours straight (Sometimes more) with no trouble, I rarely need to use eye drops.

OVERALL: These are my go to lenses, I love them so much.
Full review can be found on my blog

* No makeup
d9a4937395cc2a27d382d39b28d8f7f6.jpg
* With makeup
d5f30a3596bd1c06829379d25373d4b0.jpg
Ordered from https://klenspop.com, Order reference#MUMSTZZSS 
Store review can also be found on my blog

Guest sallyen

I went with Grays from Neo. The four colored one :-) IMG_2127.JPG

Hello!

I recently reviewed the Dueba BarbieDoll 400 Blue circle lenses - also seemingly known as Dueba Windy Blue and Candy Roller Blue.

DSC_0824(1).JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_1085.JPG

Sorry about the messy eye make-up but I was in a hurry...

Color: 8/10
Design: 9/10
Enlargement: 6/10
Comfort: 7/10

I think these lenses are great for fashion looks as well as cosplay. I would recommend them!

Detailed review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-barbiedoll-400-blue.html

Guest hasakitsuki

Hallo! <3
I'd like to share a review of lenses that very quickly ranked in my all-time favorites: EOS Max Pure Gray.
This is the... third gray pair I'm reviewing here now? x) But about the Max Pure Gray, I think they are simply amazing. Visually, they are big but still look natural. The pattern blends flawlessly into my light eyes, I'm really in love with the effect they give. <3 They have an 8.8mm base curve but I didn't get any problems with this, they are very comfortable and I can easily wear them all day and several days in a row.
Here are my pics! :)

DSC_2220.JPG

DSC_2227.JPG

DSC_2444.JPG

DSC_2426%28outside%2Bfacing%2Blight%29.J

DSC_2439%28bathroom%2Blight%29.JPG

DSC_2429.JPG

The rest of the review is on my blog:

http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2014/12/lens-review-eos-max-pure-gray.html

Check it out if you are interested, I have a lot of pics! <3 I'd warmly recommend these lenses for natural looks, they go really well with light make-up. :)

Guest julasic117

I got a pair of lenses for one of my siblings and he loved them!
His thoughts on G&G GBT Blue (Aqua):
The color is great, kind of subtle on my brown eyes in normal light, but once it hits the sunlight it's super vibrant. Comfortable and great for flash photos.

Guest Akira Revolver

I recently got a pair of lenses Geo Tri Color Brown Lens CM-902 (Berry Berry Chessy)  from LENSVILLAGE
 Lensvillage is very affordable,products are from high quality and they have so much promotions so you can get your lenses cheap!

Here i will post pictures:
MY NATURAL EYE COLOUR
11045809_10153228236371995_914569936_o.j

LENSES ON
11051155_10153228229556995_25142157_n.jp
11016043_10153228227106995_9147722_n.jpg

Enlargement: 1/10
I am very satisfied with this lenses,because i didn't want enlargement effect so i am super satisfied! Diammeter is 14.0 mm so if you want to have circle lens effect (large eyes) don't buy those lenses!

Colour: 10/10
It is very natural ,just what i wanted,and it is blending very good with my natural light eye colour.

Comfort: 10/10
I 've tryed other lenses before,and i 've never had comfortable lenses !! You can wear them all day and your eyes are not irritated at all.

OVERALL:
Absolutely in love with Geo tri colour series ! If you want more natural look those are must have! I can't describe how satisfied i am,because it's hard to find non halo circle lens big eye effect ! XD You can buy them from Lensvillage just for 19.50$ !

Guest unibee

Anyone know of circle lenses that would get dark brown eyes to this color? But are also pretty big (close to 14.5mm, 15mm if possible but I doubt those exist lol)

tumblr_nl2r3hdqlb1ti7amqo1_540.jpg

Guest starrbooty_stv

I'm doing a cosplay as Mystique from the X-Men movies...

What contacts are similar to her eyes?

I've only found this:

https://tv.soompi.com/en/email-verifications/IDIclvmACklxNf2sCaJx8Y8QZYpkJgETKBXeJuaO

Hello! I'm back!

This time I reviewed the Neo Celeb Violet circle lenses!

DSC_0253(3).JPG

DSC_0685(one%2Blens%2Bin).JPG

DSC_0672(1).JPG

These are among the most comfortable circle lenses I've had so far! The color is also a nice dark violet that shows up surprisingly well. I would definitely recommend these! The enlargement effect is kinda average though (14.2 mm), it's not big but not super small either. :)

Check out my full review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-neo-celeb-violet.html

Guest Covercommentplease

Hey Guys!!

I know you're not suppose to sell here in the thread, but which thread should I post if I am wondering where is a good place to buy circle lenses online, and which one is recommendable for me to buy. I just want a natural one with brown/light brown circle lenses that makes your eyes more alluring and sharp. And what brand is the best for achieving the look and is comfortable to use. I really need this for a photoshoot coming up soon so hope for a reply soon? Maybe message me if possible? Thanks alot guys!

Guest mimchikimchi

The EOS Ice Gray lenses ^^ I got them from PinkyParadise!

PinkyParadise-EOS-Ice-Gray-Circle-Lenses

These lenses were a lot more enlarging than I'd expected, but also super comfortable. The gray color shows as more of a medium gray in dimmer lighting, but it blends really well with my eyes and overall I love these lenses!

And if you're looking for circle lenses, definitely try PinkyParadise! I've gotten three lenses from them before, and everything went pretty well. If interested, you could also use my code "mimchikimchi" for a free gift with each pair of lenses! :D

Guest Covercommentplease

@mimchikimchi yeah I've checked it out but the thing is that I only liked two products and I live in Canada so I didn't think it was worth it buying extra $90 worth of stuff just to get the free shipping. Thanks for the referral though. 

I was interested in both the products you recommend though in your blog, it looks really pretty.

Guest Lady K

Anyone know of circle lenses that would get dark brown eyes to this color? But are also pretty big (close to 14.5mm, 15mm if possible but I doubt those exist lol)

i say puffy 3 tone grey, Natural 3 Tones Grey,

is i.fairy kirei to big??

Kirei+Grey.jpg

Hey Guys!!

I know you're not suppose to sell here in the thread, but which thread should I post if I am wondering where is a good place to buy circle lenses online, and which one is recommendable for me to buy. I just want a natural one with brown/light brown circle lenses that makes your eyes more alluring and sharp. And what brand is the best for achieving the look and is comfortable to use. I really need this for a photoshoot coming up soon so hope for a reply soon? Maybe message me if possible? Thanks alot guys!

just read the rules so what im gonna say is oh ok since im not ADVERTISE/PROMOTE, im trying to think what was that fb name that is also located in Canada i think its call pinkyparadise??? but you can fb apple of your eye. The recommendable one is really up to you but find anything that is eos or dueba or some i.fairy since i like them best.

I'm opening a lot of new lenses lately.. ha ha ha...
These are the GEO Mimi Cafe Cappuccino Gray.

DSC_0925(1).JPG

DSC_0955(one%2Blens%2Bin).JPG

DSC_0936(facing%2Bsunlight).JPG

As you can see these are by far more black than gray, haha. I think that they give a really cool look to your eyes though!
The Cappuccino Gray are big, comfortable, opaque and have a cool design - what's not to like?
I'd recommend them for anyone wanting black lenses. :)

Check out my full review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/03/lens-review-geo-mimi-cafe-cappuccino.html

Guest hasakitsuki

Hi! <3
I recently opened a pair of green lenses, the Dueba Sugar Candy Green. It was my first time wearing green circle lenses! I like them because they have this beautiful design and they make my eyes look huge. They are comfortable to wear too!
Check out my pics! <3

DSC_0826.JPG

DSC_0861%283%29.JPG

DSC_0121%283%29.JPG

DSC_0107%282%29.JPG

DSC_0111%283%29.JPG

And here we are. The last picture was taken with flash and the second-to-last picture was taken in bright sunlight.
Do you like these lenses? Check out the full review on my blog!
http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-dueba-sugar-candy-green.html

Guest mimchikimchi

I just posted two new circle lens reviews on my blog!
The first is a review of the Bunny Color Brown lenses from Klenspop, which only cost $15.
Klenspop-Circle-Lens-Review-Bunny-Color-

Comfort: 5/5Enlargement: 5/5Color: 4/5
Full review: 
http://www.eatmykneesocks.com/2015/04/klenspop-bunny-color-brown.html
The second pair of circle lenses that I reviewed was the EOS Cat Eyes Brown lenses, which I got from Love Shoppingholics.
Love-Shoppingholics-Circle-Lens-Accessor

Comfort: 5/5Enlargement: 4/5Color: 5/5
Full review: