C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julasic117

User Image

I gifted some lenses to one of my family members. He loved them.

His thoughts on G&G GBT Blue (Aqua):

The color is great. They blue color subtle on my brown eyes in normal light, but once it hits the sunlight, it's super vibrant. Super comfortable and great for flash photos. Doesn't really enlarge the eyes, but that's perfect for me.

Color: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Fit: 5/5

Guest misswengie

Ok so I tried on like 6 circle lenses in a video. They are all by a new brand called Starlen which is a 1 monthly circle lens. It's pretty comfortable and I highly recommend - one of the most comfy lenses I've tried.

See them all up close and personal - the preview pic shows you the effects. There is 1 tone 2 tone and 3 tone lenses.

Ok so I tried on like 6 circle lenses in a video. They are all by a new brand called Starlen which is a 1 monthly circle lens. It's pretty comfortable and I highly recommend - one of the most comfy lenses I've tried.

See them all up close and personal - the preview pic shows you the effects. There is 1 tone 2 tone and 3 tone lenses.

Some of these Starlen lenses look like they're just rebranded Geo Medical lenses—they have the Geo SKUs. Also, high markup on prices as well...

Guest hachijinkx

Hello! I recently ordered the "iFairy Kirei Brown" circle lenses (Order ID:#40619) at Lensvillage.com! :)

These are how they look like from close up then from a distance.

11214168_465771240255411_618858696882345

11228098_465776163588252_832654088370285

They're suuuper comfortable and the black ring on the outside really helps to add to the enlargening effect! They're a 14.5mm, but feel like a 14.8mm or maybe a 15mm? Which is amazing! I always have a hard time finding brown circle lenses for my cosplays that actually show up lighter on my dark eyes, these show up so well and i really recommend this to anyone! They have other colors also, even red for us cosplayers. c:

So,

Comfort: 8/10

Color: 10/10

Size/enlargement: 12/10 haha, I really love it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbfacee

can someone help me identify these circle lenses? in the comments section they state that the brand is "fairy" but i'm having trouble figuring out the exact one. thanks!

nozdqc.jpg

Guest unibee

Sorry if I've already asked this but is there any sort of compilation or lists of the true diameter of circle lenses or maybe not per lens but per company.

I'm just getting really tired of lenses being advertised as 16.2mm and it really being 14mm or something. I just wanna make sure I stay in the 14.5mm-15mm size range because those work best for me.

Guest Sex_Queen_Narsha

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows what lenses Red Velvet wore in the performance below. They look so natural and pretty. Especially the girl's lenses at like 0:50.

Also what lenses do yall think Ga In is wearing in this pic if any? Her limbal ring was a little too thick so I thought she was wearing lenses. I thought it was the Beaucon Jewels Brown but it looks more natural. It could be Photoshop too I guess lol.

ibvyV1hoTlvOxW.jpg

Oh and ik they're probably not circle lenses since they seem to be 14-14.2 diameter but this is the only contact lens thread I found. If there is another thread for regular lens, then sorry for posting here :C

Guest Sappire_Sky

These are the amazing new circle lens I got from SOLUTION-LENS.COM! They're called Dueba Tony in Silver. They are a dupe of the Desio brand color contacts. If you're looking for realistic coloured circle lens with AMAZING colour payoff in any lighting, these are perfect for you!

DSC04838.JPG

DSC04823.JPG

These are in window and flash lighting. My eyes are a really dark brown, and as you can see, the colour and design are amazing!

Here's a link to a detailed review!

FREE KOREAN LENS

Guest cakeecarrot

So i got a pair of pink circle lenses from lensvillage.com

DollyEye Pink Lens

Picture:http://i.imgur.com/9HKuTYu.jpg

9HKuTYu.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10

They are 14.2mm and my eyes are quite small so they fit very well and cover the color of my eyes perfectly.

Color/design: 10/10

I bought these for a cosplay and honestly they show up very well regardless of the lighting. They do look like they could be someone natural eye color.

Comfort: 10/10

There is no irritation what so ever, lighting or not they are good to wear for hours.

Overall:

I love them, they are going to go well with my cosplay, I bought them in my prescription so i can see and they are perfect. Would wear them everyday but may scare people. I suggest them for any characters with Pink eyes.

Guest ANG_66

I recently got a pair of green circle lenses from Lensvillage.com

Geo Princess Mimi aka Bambi Lens Green Apple WMM-303

artificial light

LLH1Hin.jpg

natural light

W1HE2nY.jpg

flash

OUijGV6.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10

The lenses are 15mm and they enlarge my eyes a ton. I was looking for something to enlarge my eyes a lot and these lenses definitely did the trick.

Color/Design: 10/10

The color is great. The green is not so vivid that it looks unnatural. They fade into a light caramel color which looks great on brown eyes. The thick black ring at the end helps with the enlargement.

Comfort: 10/10

These lenses are so comfortable. I wore them for about 6 hours and they didn't bother me once.

Overall: 10/10

These are my first pair of circle lenses and I love them. Great for a more natural look while enlarging your eyes. I was able to get them in my prescription so I don't have to wear my glasses while wearing the lenses.

Hello guys!

I've reviewed the The Dolly Eye Georgiae ML3 Brown lenses! I got them from LensVillage, in case anyone wonders where you can find them. :)

I'm pretty sure that these would look great on light as well as dark eyes! My eyes are a light blue-gray-green (depending on light) and the light brown color of these lenses gives a big contrast effect! The design of the lenses is also rather unique. I find them okay comfort-wise too and the enlargement effect isn't bad either. I would recommend trying them if you like brown lenses!

DSC_0862(indoors%2Bfacing%2Bwindow).png

DSC_0854(1).png

Please check out my full review with a lot more photos over at my blog!
http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/05/lens-review-thedollyeye-georgiae-ml3.html

Archived