C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Akira Revolver

I recently got a pair of lenses Geo Tri Color Brown Lens CM-902 (Berry Berry Chessy)  from LENSVILLAGE
 Lensvillage is very affordable,products are from high quality and they have so much promotions so you can get your lenses cheap!

Here i will post pictures:
MY NATURAL EYE COLOUR
11045809_10153228236371995_914569936_o.j

LENSES ON
11051155_10153228229556995_25142157_n.jp
11016043_10153228227106995_9147722_n.jpg

Enlargement: 1/10
I am very satisfied with this lenses,because i didn't want enlargement effect so i am super satisfied! Diammeter is 14.0 mm so if you want to have circle lens effect (large eyes) don't buy those lenses!

Colour: 10/10
It is very natural ,just what i wanted,and it is blending very good with my natural light eye colour.

Comfort: 10/10
I 've tryed other lenses before,and i 've never had comfortable lenses !! You can wear them all day and your eyes are not irritated at all.

OVERALL:
Absolutely in love with Geo tri colour series ! If you want more natural look those are must have! I can't describe how satisfied i am,because it's hard to find non halo circle lens big eye effect ! XD You can buy them from Lensvillage just for 19.50$ !

Guest unibee

Anyone know of circle lenses that would get dark brown eyes to this color? But are also pretty big (close to 14.5mm, 15mm if possible but I doubt those exist lol)

tumblr_nl2r3hdqlb1ti7amqo1_540.jpg

Guest starrbooty_stv

I'm doing a cosplay as Mystique from the X-Men movies...

What contacts are similar to her eyes?

I've only found this:

https://tv.soompi.com/en/email-verifications/IDIclvmACklxNf2sCaJx8Y8QZYpkJgETKBXeJuaO

Hello! I'm back!

This time I reviewed the Neo Celeb Violet circle lenses!

DSC_0253(3).JPG

DSC_0685(one%2Blens%2Bin).JPG

DSC_0672(1).JPG

These are among the most comfortable circle lenses I've had so far! The color is also a nice dark violet that shows up surprisingly well. I would definitely recommend these! The enlargement effect is kinda average though (14.2 mm), it's not big but not super small either. :)

Check out my full review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-neo-celeb-violet.html

Guest Covercommentplease

Hey Guys!!

I know you're not suppose to sell here in the thread, but which thread should I post if I am wondering where is a good place to buy circle lenses online, and which one is recommendable for me to buy. I just want a natural one with brown/light brown circle lenses that makes your eyes more alluring and sharp. And what brand is the best for achieving the look and is comfortable to use. I really need this for a photoshoot coming up soon so hope for a reply soon? Maybe message me if possible? Thanks alot guys!

Guest mimchikimchi

The EOS Ice Gray lenses ^^ I got them from PinkyParadise!

PinkyParadise-EOS-Ice-Gray-Circle-Lenses

These lenses were a lot more enlarging than I'd expected, but also super comfortable. The gray color shows as more of a medium gray in dimmer lighting, but it blends really well with my eyes and overall I love these lenses!

And if you're looking for circle lenses, definitely try PinkyParadise! I've gotten three lenses from them before, and everything went pretty well. If interested, you could also use my code "mimchikimchi" for a free gift with each pair of lenses! :D

Guest Covercommentplease

@mimchikimchi yeah I've checked it out but the thing is that I only liked two products and I live in Canada so I didn't think it was worth it buying extra $90 worth of stuff just to get the free shipping. Thanks for the referral though. 

I was interested in both the products you recommend though in your blog, it looks really pretty.

Guest Lady K

Anyone know of circle lenses that would get dark brown eyes to this color? But are also pretty big (close to 14.5mm, 15mm if possible but I doubt those exist lol)

i say puffy 3 tone grey, Natural 3 Tones Grey,

is i.fairy kirei to big??

Kirei+Grey.jpg

Hey Guys!!

I know you're not suppose to sell here in the thread, but which thread should I post if I am wondering where is a good place to buy circle lenses online, and which one is recommendable for me to buy. I just want a natural one with brown/light brown circle lenses that makes your eyes more alluring and sharp. And what brand is the best for achieving the look and is comfortable to use. I really need this for a photoshoot coming up soon so hope for a reply soon? Maybe message me if possible? Thanks alot guys!

just read the rules so what im gonna say is oh ok since im not ADVERTISE/PROMOTE, im trying to think what was that fb name that is also located in Canada i think its call pinkyparadise??? but you can fb apple of your eye. The recommendable one is really up to you but find anything that is eos or dueba or some i.fairy since i like them best.

I'm opening a lot of new lenses lately.. ha ha ha...
These are the GEO Mimi Cafe Cappuccino Gray.

DSC_0925(1).JPG

DSC_0955(one%2Blens%2Bin).JPG

DSC_0936(facing%2Bsunlight).JPG

As you can see these are by far more black than gray, haha. I think that they give a really cool look to your eyes though!
The Cappuccino Gray are big, comfortable, opaque and have a cool design - what's not to like?
I'd recommend them for anyone wanting black lenses. :)

Check out my full review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/03/lens-review-geo-mimi-cafe-cappuccino.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hasakitsuki

Hi! <3
I recently opened a pair of green lenses, the Dueba Sugar Candy Green. It was my first time wearing green circle lenses! I like them because they have this beautiful design and they make my eyes look huge. They are comfortable to wear too!
Check out my pics! <3

DSC_0826.JPG

DSC_0861%283%29.JPG

DSC_0121%283%29.JPG

DSC_0107%282%29.JPG

DSC_0111%283%29.JPG

And here we are. The last picture was taken with flash and the second-to-last picture was taken in bright sunlight.
Do you like these lenses? Check out the full review on my blog!
http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-dueba-sugar-candy-green.html

Guest mimchikimchi

I just posted two new circle lens reviews on my blog!
The first is a review of the Bunny Color Brown lenses from Klenspop, which only cost $15.
Klenspop-Circle-Lens-Review-Bunny-Color-

Comfort: 5/5Enlargement: 5/5Color: 4/5
Full review: 
http://www.eatmykneesocks.com/2015/04/klenspop-bunny-color-brown.html
The second pair of circle lenses that I reviewed was the EOS Cat Eyes Brown lenses, which I got from Love Shoppingholics.
Love-Shoppingholics-Circle-Lens-Accessor

Comfort: 5/5Enlargement: 4/5Color: 5/5
Full review: 

Guest Akira Revolver

11045809_10153228236371995_914569936_o.j11129694_10153324831586995_1202312838_n_
11139575_10153324831651995_641032164_n.j11118344_10153324830176995_1094758682_n.
Review
Geo Tri Color Grey Lens CM-901 (Berry Chessy)  from LENSVILLAGE
 Lensvillage is very affordable,products are from high quality and they have so much promotions so you can get your lenses cheap!
(First photo is photo of my natural colour eyes.)

Enlargement: 5/10
It has an elargement efect, maybe it's because it has a little black ring outside and my eyes are natural green. Personnally i don't like that because i thought it would be more gray than black.

Colour: 2/10
It is not so gray as i  wanted,like i've said maybe that is because of my natural colour :(

Comfort: 10/10
I 've tryed other lenses before,and i 've never had comfortable lenses !! You can wear them all day and your eyes are not irritated at all.

OVERALL:
I like them ,but personally i think brown serie suit me better ! I ordered them at lensvillage and they are awesome,i will always purchase lenses from them!

Guest hasakitsuki

Hello! :)

I'd like to share another pair of pretty lenses with you beautiful people. <3 Time for brown eyes: G&G Blossom Brown, aka Dueba/Barbie Girly Chip Soy Latte. They're really comfy lenses and they are pretty without being unnatural. They enlarge fairly much but I don't think they jump at anyone coming near you either so they can be worn for fashion looks as well as more casual looks. The color is warm and pretty too. <3

DSC_0259%281%29.JPG

DSC_0267%282%29.JPG

DSC_0732.JPG

DSC_0731%28outside%2Bfacing%2Bsun%29.JPG

DSC_0722%28inside%2Bfacing%2Bwindow%29.J

DSC_0718.JPG

Check out the full review on my blog! It has a lot more pictures and more detailed info about the lenses. :)

http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2015/03/lens-review-g-blossom-brown.html

Guest yamakazu_stv

Haii ^-^
I'd love to share with you my latest love of circle lenses.I just ordered GEO PRINCESS VIOLET and VASSEN CRYSTAL GRAY few month ago and since I got it I wear it almost everyday. It's really beautiful even in my dark eyes ^-^Some pictures :311159282_491115991036747_2119892290_o.jp

11158913_491115527703460_715187714_o.jpg

11159426_491115601036786_697133581_o.jpg

11158820_491115591036787_328410906_o.jpg

Some questions that solution-lens would like to be answered:- What is the natural color of your eyes and style ? Brown, very dark brown
- What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ? GEO/VASSEN; definitely purple and gray <3- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ? yes on  a daily base 80% of the time GEO lenses- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ? I found solution-lens.com via google when i was looking for purple lenses- What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ? Geo Fairy of water blue Vassen Big Puffy Pink and theres a lot more :3- Is our website easy to visit / browse ? Definitely, I like how its selected by many different categories- Is our customer service good / quick ? Yup, Very friendly very helpful!- What do you think about lens color ? 4/5- What do you think about lens comfort ? 5/5- What do you think about lens enlargement ? 4/5- What is your overall opinion about the lenses ? They show up really good, very soft easy to remove, comfortable for the eyes- What is your overall opinion about our store ? Costumer service is great, large selection of lenses plus has really amazing deal which ot many site has.  One of my favourite circle lens shop <3
For more detail please watch my review I made

Circle lens giveaway by solution-lens is HERE

Guest SnailBlossom

Hey guys! this is a  review for SOLUTION-LENS.COM GEO LOVE PINK LENSES.

So i recently stumbled upon SOLUTION-LENS.COM  and saw they had amazing cheap prices so i decided to order a pair. i got the GEO LOVE PINK lenses now first off i wanna say ive never ordered a pair of lenses nor have i ever worn them so this is my first experience with contact lenses

now SOLUTION LENS Has this awsome deal that if i write a review i can get a free pair of lenses! isnt that awesome! haha just another reason to shop with SOLUTION-LENS

Read my full review below
http://hattiekoala.blogspot.com/
Screenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-10-1.pngScreenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-15-1.pngScreenshot_2015-04-22-00-00-41-1.png
also check out SOLUTION-LENS.COMhttp://www.solution-lens.com/

And dont forget to Enter SOLUTION-LENS Giveaway!http://www.solution-lens.com/circle-lens-giveaway-solution-lens-com-get-free-color-lenses-our-permanent-giveaway.html

Hello guys!

I will do a short review for the I.Fairy Hanabi Blue lenses!
I got these from LensVillage, if anyone is curious where you can buy this pair. :)

DSC_0231(1).JPG

DSC_0237(4).jpg

DSC_0400(1).JPG

DSC_0288(facing%2Bsun%2C%2Bunder%2Broof)

DSC_0388(3).png

These lenses are vibrant, have a cool swirling design, are big and comfortable – what's not to like? The blue color is bright and shows up really well too I'm sure that it looks equally good on dark eyes as on light eyes!
I would definitely recommend these!
Great for Japanese fashion styles, as well as cosplay!

For the full review (and more photos!) be sure to check it out here
> http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/04/lens-review-ifairy-hanabi-blue.html

Archived