C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Guest hasakitsuki

Hi people! <3

This time I want to review blue lenses: Vassen Dori Blue.
I bought them because there are almost no reviews of them. :'D I only had the stock pic to go by but I wasn't disappointed at all.
The Dori Blue give beautiful enlargement even without any make-up and they have a gorgeous vibrant shade! The flower pattern is lovely too. Their only drawback is comfort because they dry out rather fast but as long as you have eye drops with you, it's not an issue. <3
Here are some pics! :D

DSC_1029.JPG

DSC_1055.JPG

DSC_1040%28outside%2Bbrighter%2Bsunlight

DSC_1048%28stairs%2Bwindow%2Blight%29.JP

DSC_1042.JPG

You can see even more pics and more details about these amazing lenses on my blog. Go check it out! <3

http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2014/10/lens-review-vassen-dori-blue.html

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cryptobender_at_hotmail.de_stv

Hi guys! I'm looking for a natural looking brown lens. =)

I would like them to be smaller than the GEO Ultra CK105 (because those are gigantic) but bigger than just a little of enlargement like 14.00

I would also like if they were as natural as possible and not with a lot of pixels or light brown.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

I'm back with another lens review and it's a review for the Vassen Dori Green circle lenses!

DSC_0115(2).JPG

DSC_0232(2).JPG

DSC_0155(2).JPG

DSC_0211(1).JPG

These lenses aren't really pure green but actually a gorgeous shade of blue-green that is hard to come by; I really love the color and based on color alone these would definitely be among my top favorite lenses! <3

The lenses are enlarging and the pattern seems to be some kind of stylized flower petal. The color is opaque on light eyes at least and really nice; the center blends slightly with my real eye color so the color change doesn't look too abrupt either.

The only issue I have with these lenses is the comfort - I always feel that I have contacts in and they dry out in like 3-4 hours and then I just can't stand them anymore. ;_; But I'm sure that eyedrops should fix this.
Otherwise I'd highly recommend these for anyone who loves rare colored lenses!

Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Comfort: 2/5

Please check out the full review (along with a loooot of photos!) over at my blog!
http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/01/lens-review-vassen-dori-green.html

Guest nemuri.kuma.info_at_gmail.com_stv

VASSEN Hellow Kitty BrownclhelloKitty.png2.png
[RATING]Color and design: 5/5Comfort: 5/5
=======================================
            QUESTIONS STORE FOR ME=======================================- What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?
My natural eye color is dark brown. Brown.- What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?
My favorite colors → ALL! Yes I like them all. lolMy favorite brands → GEO and Vassen- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?
Only occasionally or special events. Using GEO, i.fairy and Vassen brand.- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?
I met the shop in a youtube video.- What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?
I had said before in another publication, so I just leave the links.GEO SAILOR PLUTO HALLOWEEN: http://goo.gl/4DV2V8VASSEN SAKURA RED FYNALE: http://goo.gl/jyd6Jy- Is our website easy to visit / browse ?
Of course, it is very easy access and navigation.- Is our customer service good / quick ?
Very fast [seems that the messenger is Flash. LOL- What do you think about lens color ?
It's very nice. Light brown [ay love them!- What do you think about lens comfort ?
They'are very comfortable. So neither feel comfortable.- What do you think about lens enlargement ?
As seen very clearly. For all blurry.- What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?
Super nice!- What is your overall opinion about our store ?
I was impressed, the service was very friendly and quality. I liked the speed with which they responded to my questions. And more added value they place on delivery of the product is the best.======================================= Free lenses | GIVEAWAY |
Full REVIEW & more photos HERE

Guest sallyen

What is the best grey non-circle lens? Preferably not over 14.5mm and no black rim. I don't want enlarging eyes. I like queenies Greys, but is there anything better?

Guest magical-homo-princess

IMG_20150117_152850.jpgIMG_20150117_153037.jpg

- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?You know that I love my circle lenses, even if I don't wear them everyday, but because I love putting makeup looks together they're amazing to add something special to a look.And the times that I wear them more everyday I usually wear my EOS Jewel in Grey because they're similar to my natural eye color but still with a little something.
- What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?I don't have a favorite brand since I haven't tried a lot of them. As for colors I really like natural looking ones like grey, green, brown for when I just want to wear them like that, but when I want a more dramatic look I really like violet lenses, I think they blend beautifully with my eyes and give quite a mermaidy faery look.
- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?This shop is quite easily to find in google, even if I don't feel like it is that known around other social media, I found it searching for new shops and I was really interested because they have some really good deals.
- Is our website easy to visit / browse ?Solution Lens is a great page since it has a huge, I mean HUGE, selection of brands, styles an all in lots of colors so it's great if you're looking for something a little crazier or if you're searching something a little more wearable, I'm sure you can find it here, also the page is super easy to search in.
- Is our customer service good / quick ?Yes it is, when I was talking with the person that was in contact with me it was everything really fast and really informative, I didn't had a problem what so ever.
- What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?I have another post about this, and I'd put it here but then this post would be super photo heavy, so there's a link to my faves post 
- What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?Well here a photo with no lenses in so you can have a look at my real eye color.
IMG_20150117_144313.jpgAs you can see is a kind of grey that mostly changes with the different light.

- What do you think about lens color ?5/5Totally impresed with how bright they show on my eyes, since I feel like circle lenses tend to blend into light eyes. I love it, I don't know why but I feel a little vampire like with them.
- What do you think about lens comfort ?5/5Super comfortable, they're soft and I didn't have any problems with them, but still I have to test them in a long run.
- What do you think about lens enlargement ?5/5I like it, is not like super on you face huge eyes, but still it makes a difference with my real eye size and I have quite big eyes.
- What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?5/5I love them, i just love them, they're bright and change completly my look, I feel bold and fierce with them in.
- What is your overall opinion about our store ?4/5I'm going to be sincere here, I love it but that it doesn't have prescription lenses sucks a little, for me not so much but maybe they're losing other clients because of that. But otherwise I love it. Super fast arrival even with the festivities, less than a month!

Read the full review here!!

Guest sondeli

Recently got a pair of natural light brown lenses from Lensvillage.com!
Geo Tri Color Brown Lens (Berry Berry Chessy)before_after.png
geotricolor.png
10903257_324547941079151_488376594_n.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10
Diameter is 14.2, so there's barely any enlargement which I prefer because it makes it look super natural!
Color/Design: 10/10I've tried so many brands and styles of circle lenses, but none of them were this pigmented. These make my dark brown eyes pop! They definitely change your original eye color.
Comfort: 10/10They don't slide around like some lenses and they don't dry out my eyes at all. Extremely comfortable to wear every day.
Overall:These are my absolute favorite pair of circle lenses! They look absolutely stunning and natural. It's definitely great for casual wear or if you want your eyes to really stand out!

Guest widyhaps

sallyen said: What is the best grey non-circle lens? Preferably not over 14.5mm and no black rim. I don't want enlarging eyes. I like queenies Greys, but is there anything better?

Guest hasakitsuki

xxrina said: Is there any blacklisted Circle lenses brands or sellers? I heard of some serious stuff happening to people because of bad circle lenses...

Guest keshiafarmer01_at_gmail.com_stv

I just want to do a review on Lensevillage Puffy 3 Tone (Green/Shiney Green).

1. They are very comfortable for circle lenses. I would rate them an 8.5/10, I read that you weren't supposed to wear them over 6 hours. But i have occasionally wore mine for 8 hours sometimes with eye drops sometimes without and neither have bothered me.

2. The shipping was very quick, I ordered on Friday and received them the following Monday. Just don't worry with checking the shopping information on the site it's a few days behind. It showed order in process when i had gotten them already.

3. It also comes with a cute little animal case as well.. (:

All in all rating 9/10 just because of the glitch with the shipping information on the site. First time users as myself may have a little big of an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

M.I Contact MAGIC II Color-Gray
4caa0e88f5375b16b854386b92059a51.jpg

Enlargement: 10/10 (3/10 if you like dolly eyes)It enlarge in a natural way, So it is perfect for daily wear (You can also wear it without makeup)

Colour/Design: 10/10

The lenses are grey but in some lighting it can look blue, Which is cool ;P The design is very simple. Black limbal ring on the outside,the middle section is grey and the pupil hole is feathering out which makes the colour transition between my eyes and the lenses more natural.

Comfort: 10/10

These are the most comfortable lenses I've ever used, they are even better than neo vision/neo cosmo, they are thinner which make them more comfortable, Sometimes I forget I am wearing them "-.-Also these don't dry, I wear them daily, and most day I get very busy that I wear them for 12 hours straight (Sometimes more) with no trouble, I rarely need to use eye drops.

OVERALL: These are my go to lenses, I love them so much.
Full review can be found on my blog

* No makeup
d9a4937395cc2a27d382d39b28d8f7f6.jpg
* With makeup
d5f30a3596bd1c06829379d25373d4b0.jpg
Ordered from https://klenspop.com, Order reference#MUMSTZZSS 
Store review can also be found on my blog

Hello!

I recently reviewed the Dueba BarbieDoll 400 Blue circle lenses - also seemingly known as Dueba Windy Blue and Candy Roller Blue.

DSC_0824(1).JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_1085.JPG

Sorry about the messy eye make-up but I was in a hurry...

Color: 8/10
Design: 9/10
Enlargement: 6/10
Comfort: 7/10

I think these lenses are great for fashion looks as well as cosplay. I would recommend them!

Detailed review here: http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2015/02/lens-review-barbiedoll-400-blue.html

Guest hasakitsuki

Hallo! <3
I'd like to share a review of lenses that very quickly ranked in my all-time favorites: EOS Max Pure Gray.
This is the... third gray pair I'm reviewing here now? x) But about the Max Pure Gray, I think they are simply amazing. Visually, they are big but still look natural. The pattern blends flawlessly into my light eyes, I'm really in love with the effect they give. <3 They have an 8.8mm base curve but I didn't get any problems with this, they are very comfortable and I can easily wear them all day and several days in a row.
Here are my pics! :)

DSC_2220.JPG

DSC_2227.JPG

DSC_2444.JPG

DSC_2426%28outside%2Bfacing%2Blight%29.J

DSC_2439%28bathroom%2Blight%29.JPG

DSC_2429.JPG

The rest of the review is on my blog:

http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/2014/12/lens-review-eos-max-pure-gray.html

Check it out if you are interested, I have a lot of pics! <3 I'd warmly recommend these lenses for natural looks, they go really well with light make-up. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julasic117

I got a pair of lenses for one of my siblings and he loved them!
His thoughts on G&G GBT Blue (Aqua):
The color is great, kind of subtle on my brown eyes in normal light, but once it hits the sunlight it's super vibrant. Comfortable and great for flash photos.

Archived