P E T S! All About Pets, Pets Pets Pets!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

My dog died two years ago and I had a dream a couple nights ago where she was still alive. In the dream, I was petting her and playing with her like old times. *quoted image*

my dog died after 16 years. i never really realized how heartbroken i'd be. 

i literally feel like crying everytime i am reminded of him. it just makes me so sad that he's been with me since i was a little girl and now he's gone. a piece of my childhood has gone with him.

My condolences to you both *hugs*.

It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. It truly is. I remember when my first dog died, I literally broke down in tears when I was walking to the bus stop. I couldn't even walk properly because I kept collapsing in tears. It's better now, but the grief of losing a dog is just as painful as losing a friend or family member.

I cannot even watch a dog suffering or dying in a drama without getting all emotional and then reaching for my dogs for a hug ... but they get up and go lay far away from me *rejected*

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest asiantics

We've had my dog for eight years so far and she's still doing alright. There's been a couple of medical issues cropping up, but nothing too serious and I hope it stays that way!

I am so worried about my goldfish. He keeps floating to the top of the water and I think he will die soon. I think we need to change his water, and the ornaments in his tank are getting filthy....
what do we do?! :( 
he has a filter + everything in his tank so idk why he is acting like this

Guest lucky_moon

I used to had a couple of guinea pig, the male died 4 months ago, he broke his back and died, while the female died a month later and we don't know the reason, they were such a cute pets.

• 4 weeks later...

^awww so adorable! I love it when cats curl their paws/legs like that haha.

I have a cat too but he lives with my parents and I moved out... I miss him so much! :"(

My cat went missing like a year ago... T.T I just started thinking about how much I miss her because the other cat I have now reminds me of her a lot ;n; wah

Guest mochikun

This is my little boy Mochi-kun (or just Mochi). He's about 10 months old and weighs approximately 12 lbs. Adopted him from a rescue a few months ago. He is my pride and joy :3

beccamochi4.jpg

beccamochi6.jpg

Guest whiteramen

mochikun said:

This is my little boy Mochi-kun (or just Mochi). He's about 10 months old and weighs approximately 12 lbs. Adopted him from a rescue a few months ago. He is my pride and joy :3

• 2 weeks later...

^ O: They have such cute faces LOL.
@mochikun Aww your puppy is so cute. :3
@Mannosuke My cat goes nuts for corn and popcorn, but I'm pretty sure it's bad for them if you often feed them that since it's harder to digest. |: I think once in a while is alright though.

I'm so sad, my cat has been excessively sneezing for the last couple weeks and last night he started sneezing blood through one nostril. @_@ He keeps doing that so it looks like a murder scene wherever he sneezes blood. We took him to the vet today to do some tests. We'll see in a couple days if they can find anything. Dx I've had him for 18 years and he's my last childhood pet I grew up with, so hopefully it's nothing serious... T_T

img20120216190455sm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived