Fonts, Brushes, & Textures, etc

Guest Saranghae012

Guest the kite

I completely understand.But its just that now that I'm using adobe photoshop its kind of a little hard because I'm trying to do this on my own but the tutorials doesn't really help.But thank you seriously thank you.And I hope you can get your ps.

Lol same here. Seeing what a slow person I am, i have trouble understanding the tutorials too =P. There's just so many buttons and all i do i suppose is "explore" xD

Haha no need to thankyou. I'm just talking like what i always do alot of. xD

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dork.sauce

im looking for a cursive font (sorry i dont have a picture) its popular since alot of people uses it, but its likeeee uuuuh...hard to read? really scripty? sorry i dont know how to explain it, buts the writing is really small??

oh oh also im looking for star brushes? the bright dotty kinds or the spikey stars (with the glowy feeling)

==EDITEd===

i know the font! this one http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/LiVi...hristmas0ck.jpg

credit to joan and .:ForgottenGirl:.

Joan made that for me!!!!!!! LOL

The font is Carpenter ICG. If you can't find it PM me and i'll get it for you.

i need helppp!! haha. ive been visiting various brushes sites but i cant find the kind of gothic brush. Its like a tear brush where u apply it on the bottom of the character's eye to give it a creepy haunted look; it looks as though the person is crying. Can someone post that brush for me?

it looks like this. (notice the bottom eye part of the girl on the left.. she has those tears.. i need that brush)

al.jpg

Your kindness will be deeply appreciated. Thanks lots. =]

Guest Justalilodreamer

sorrry >___< im trying to get more fonts since im always using the same ones.

credits to AsianRice

round28pu.jpg

Whats the name of the font that says 'cleaning' and 'round' ?

Joan made that for me!!!!!!! LOL

The font is Carpenter ICG. If you can't find it PM me and i'll get it for you.

thanks!! i'll go look for it and i'll pm you if i cant find it ^__^

Guest heylove

i need helppp!! haha. ive been visiting various brushes sites but i cant find the kind of gothic brush. Its like a tear brush where u apply it on the bottom of the character's eye to give it a creepy haunted look; it looks as though the person is crying. Can someone post that brush for me?

it looks like this. (notice the bottom eye part of the girl on the left.. she has those tears.. i need that brush)

http://nadine.fan-arts.net/Tutorials/al.jpg

Your kindness will be deeply appreciated. Thanks lots. =]

Babiie, why not just do it the classic "burn&dodge" way ;)

Guest h0ney_xT

can you help me find the font that says the "d" in "does he.."

credits to baby--s for the poster.

Ms_Kitty

the font is called ardenwood demmo

you can get it HERE

Guest esprit

thanks for the font honey i downloaded this font, too

Yeah, it's "Birch std", but that's odd..I downloaded it for free.

wow really? i looked everywhere but didn't found it for free...could you please please upload it? i'd really appreciate it

Guest angelzstar

I've been following the tutorials on some of the sites and I've got to say its getting really easy now.Does anyone know where exactly I can buy Adobe Photoshop since thats the best one and also If its possible to buy it at Circuit City?

or you can buy it from sites that allows student discounts; that way, it'll be way cheaper

Guest White Star

I was hoping anyone could suggest a font style that's mordern, simple, clean but still have one curb or two.

Something that's look professional but feminine

THANK YOU IN ADAVANCE

this would save me hours of going through font site

+WS+

Archived