Fonts, Brushes, & Textures, etc

Guest Saranghae012

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ thats my problem I dont know what fonts are actually sad

idk cursivy and stuff

I think what would make a font "sad" is if you use dark colors/in a dark graphic.

dark colors reminds me of sorrow. Cursive fonts are ok, it all depends on the person and how they choose fonts.

for example

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4262/bunny10he.jpg

this poster looks "happy" with the bright colors and fonts.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8237/jijicopy9ai.png

for this one, the QUEENKA would be a "happy" font because of the colors used.

do you sort of get the difference? colors help define the emotions in my opinion.

wonbinCHELLY02.jpg

credit to chelly..

is the thing under won bin little sized font or a brush? if a brush, do u kno where to get it? thx.

I am almost 99.9% postitive that it's a brush, then again chelly could've just used her own fonts, resized it to 2 or so and wrote a sentence or two. :mellow: take the shortcut and use a brush

Check here:

Guest Saranghae012

ooo no it's not a brush i just wrote a whole bunch of nonsense and sized it to a very small font size ^^ or yeah, using a brush would be easier hehe

_Chelly*

postersaradah24rx.jpg

CREDITS TO saradah

does anyone know what the swirly thing is next to 'Porcelain' ?

it looks so preetttyy o_o

i know it could be either a font or brush, thanks to anyone who finds this for me ^^

Guest `starry.night

^what I do is click on the texture to make it bigger and then right click 'save as' and then when I need to use it I just take it out like any other picture that I'm going to use.

Guest bella-fiore

CREDITS TO saradah

does anyone know what the swirly thing is next to 'Porcelain' ?

it looks so preetttyy o_o

i know it could be either a font or brush, thanks to anyone who finds this for me ^^

If I'm correct, it's a brush, but I don't know where to get it though.

-->>Akemi

^what I do is click on the texture to make it bigger and then right click 'save as' and then when I need to use it I just take it out like any other picture that I'm going to use.

ok, but anyone want to teach me how to change the color of it??

thans j o a n. so theirs like no installng process haha me likey

Guest `starry.night

^if this is what you're thinking about then I can help you...but I'm not sure what you're asking.

well...to change the color of the texture, open up your texture, Ctrl-u, at the bottom right corner there's a box that says, 'Colorize', click that and change the 'Hue' and 'Saturation' around.

or.

open the texture, new layer, set that layer to 'Color', and then paint that layer any color you want.

hope that helped ^^

LOL.. now that is a scary scary post. :lol:

hahahah.. whoa.. how does it even look like.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/100/postersaradah24rx.jpg

I think I have that brush.. you could PM me if you haven't found it yet JiSoo

oh gosh.. you do not know how QUICKLY my message box fills up. I'm getting tired of reloading this brush and that font. grr...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TE0QV18B

PM ME FOR PASSWORD

Guest `starry.night

I tried looking around for sydnie, but there's something about it. Here, here's some info on it.

There's a lot of controversy surrounding the Sydnie font. It's a font embedded in QuickTime, meaning it's not for distribution. As one might expect, the link given by NullZilla has been killed.

The thing about Sydnie is that QuickTime likes to steal it from your computer. I learned this after I installed my iPod, which installs iTunes, which installs the current version of QuickTime. After installing my iPod, I suddenly lost control of the Sydnie font. The only way I could use the font was from within Flash MX.

The actual .TFF file for Sydnie is almost impossible to find, as Apple likes to shut down sites which distribute it. Do a google search for "Sydnie Font" and you'll find the disappearing font is a very common occurance.

In summary, if you like to use the Sydnie font, don't install iTunes or QuickTime.

Also, if you have a Mac you can hack Sydnie out of the QuickTime software with ResEdit, but if you're a Windows user you're out of luck.

credits: http://www.googlecommunity.com/post-24801.html

=XX

scary...O_O...I have quicktime too AND I have microsoft...DAMN YOU QUICKTIME!!!!! but thanks ^^

hahahah.. whoa.. how does it even look like.

looks like this...the 'music' text

iconbattler84bl.jpg

hey kiki...you don't mind me having that brush too??

Archived