Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knockblock

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho

Who has seen this? If so what do you think?

I've started watching it. Don't know about the plot but the action is pretty cool.
tokyomajin_900x350-640x250.jpg

Plot:

In the nights of Tokyo, mysterious deaths involving the 'Reborn Dead' occur. People that are disappearing at night suddenly reappear during the day as a corpse. Not only that, but as the corpses are sent to the morgue to be autopsied, they disappear again leaving signs showing that they escaped themselves.

To fight these 'Reborn Dead' and to prevent more deaths, mysterious transfer student, Tatsuma Hiyuu, and delinquent student, Kyouichi Houraiji, stay up every night to fight and solve what's causing this. Along with the rest of their group, who all have supernatural powers, they soon realize that a greater threat, which involves even more powerful demons, is near.

Volumes: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29823

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 14 + 2nd Season: 12

TokyoMajinGakuenfull632206.jpg

tokyo-majin-gakuen-kenpucho.jpg

TokyoMajinGakuenfull1524876.jpg

yeah, i've watched up to ep 4. the action is pretty cool. DRAGON VEINS!!! :D The story line kinda reminds me of some other anime that i've seen before... :unsure: hm... forgot the names. anyways, this anime is worth watching for all its action scenes.

OMG I love this anime. Its up to episode 5 I think. Im still waiting for episode 6. Cant wait.

Love the actions scenes but it should have a little bit more romance though.

^ it'll probably get there with time, but for now, it's all action.

Speaking of action, I love it. It's very fluid and the animation can be pretty crazy. My favourite character is of course Hiyuu. I think he kicks a lot of richard simmons. I'm a fan of the concept too, since it's all supernatural.

i think the animation is really good and sometimes it can get a bit sick and graphic but its a nice break from those happy lovey lovey anime

im only up to episode 11 tho

and i love hiyuu but theres this really really annoying character

i've seen it its an awesome anime. I think there's only 14 ep (im not sure). I like Kyouichi the best =D

I've finished watching it.

@ crunchyroll.

& it was pretty cool.

I like the main character, Hyuu (isn't it)?

He has serious obsession with Strawberries~

Really CUTE!!! :P

oh my gosh

i downloaded this one like crazy on veoh

i loved it

im really hoping a second season will come out soon~~~~

and yeah hiyuu is cute

but the main girl...the one with the lazy eye (hahaha) i didnt really like her~