♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest fobster #1

Thanks for sharing all the hot pics. I really like him in "she is 19", but the subs are still in the process or completing so all I can do is stare at him. He's really really cute, love his smile.

OMG Dabin9307 YKS is still cute!!! :) love his eyes so much! ...thanks for updating us about YKS oppa :P

BTW, do u have old files of My 19 years old sister inlaw...is it possible for you to post it here...please, i would like to keep some clips of that drama...love Dabin and YKS soo much in this drama...

OMG Dabin9307 YKS is still cute!!! :) love his eyes so much! ...thanks for updating us about YKS oppa :P

BTW, do u have old files of My 19 years old sister inlaw...is it possible for you to post it here...please, i would like to keep some clips of that drama...love Dabin and YKS soo much in this drama...

'blue_izce8' - yeah, KS is always so cute...love seeing his smiling faces ^o^

I will post some sceen pcs of [she is 19] for sharing.

Pls post any goodies of KS to here too for sharing.....

^o^

News of KS.

Saw a news said the Ministry of Defense is planning to shoot a mini series about the life of the army force. The main idea of shooting this series is to attract more guys to serve the country. MBC wishes to take up the shooting and even suggested the roles to be played by those artists who are now serving the military service, like KyeSang, Jang Hyuck, Song SeungHeon...etc....

If the Ministry of Defense is going to carry out this project, the earlist time to air this mini-series (16 eps) on MBC will be mid of 2006.

ha...ha...if this is true then we can see KS in 2006 on TV.....

:D

More recent pics of KS taken on 2 Nov 05 at DaeGu (another city of Korea)...ha...ha...reminds me of KS with god's time, going from one city to another in promoting their songs and albums....now...KS is helping to promoto the army force.....

1130998073_DSCN2779.jpg

1130998195_DSCN27713.jpg

1130998073_655.jpg

1130998073_7.jpg

1130998195_pp.jpg

He looks good in black suit...

1130998073_DSCN2792.jpg

ha...ha....he didn't even wear socks....that's our KS.....stylish

1130998073_DSCN2784.jpg

credit to ActorYoon.Com (Kr)

Here's a pc of old news about KS being asked why he didn't participated in god's 6th album?

00399292_2.jpg

g.o.d: grave over danger?

The road ahead for the "People's Group" god took a dark turn when group member Yoon Kye Sang told the media on July 21 that he didn't know anything about a 6th album coming out in November as recently announced by fellow member Danny Ahn. The latter had publicly projected that the next god album would be coming out this November after recording in the fall on his radio show "Danny Ahn's Kiss Radio" in early July. But Kye Sang who opened a media conference at a Seoul restaurant to talk about the new TV drama he was going to star in shocked fans by stating, "I don't know anything about an album coming out in November. I'm also not keeping in touch with the other GOD members." And asked about the new direction in his career he said, "I don't know. Acting has always been my dream." Yoon Kye Sang will star in the SBS drama "Nine Hyung Soo Nim" which premiers on July 28. He also insisted that there was no decision on a possible breakup as rumored since last year.

The situation with GOD is a complicated one as Kim Tae Woo, Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young belong to Park Jin Young's JYP Group while Yoon Kye Sang and Danny Ahn are officially signed under Sidus Entertainment. Both companies had announced in May that the 6th GOD album would be coming out in September and that after that the members would decide their futures. Rumors however have already been spreading about disharmony within the group as Yoon Kye Sang was the only member who wasn't present in GOD's meeting with Usher back in April and a GOD appearance on Danny Ahn's radio show in May. In fact as time passes without signs of a new album many fans are worried that the group is "doing a Finkl" who dived into an endless dormant period without ever announcing an official breakup. Music industry insiders are also getting restless as Kpop sales continue to slump toward record lows. GOD released Kpop's last million selling album when their 4th album in 2001 topped the million mark and earned the group four Daesangs.

credit : Solid07... & AsianFanatics Forum

Here's another old article about KS leaving god

'On November 1 Sidus Entertainment confirmed rumors that Yoon KyeSang wasn't participating in god's ongoing 6th album preparations and that he officially left the group leaving god with just 4 members.

"Yoon Kye Sang will concentrate on his acting career and then begin his military service sometime early next year," announced Sidus representative Jung Hoon Tak. KyeSang and Danny Ahn are both under contract with Sidus while the other three members Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young and Park Joon Hyung are under Park Jin Young's JYP Entertainment.

Rumors of trouble first broke out when in July Yoon KyeSang shocked god fans by mentioning in an interview that he didn't know anything about a new god album. This was after Danny Ahn had said in his KBS FM radio show that a 6th god album was slated to come out in November. KyeSang who said his dream has always been acting first started in his new craft as the main character in the SBS drama "HyungSooNim Nineteen." After that series is over he is scheduled to shoot a movie to be directed by the respected Byun Young Joo. When asked about the possible breakup in an interview in early October KyeSang said, "Yes I'm getting hate mail and all and it hasn't been pleasant but it was my choice and will not deny or run away from it. If anything I was the lowest member in terms of talent and ambition and am sure the rest of the members will do fine without me."

Meanwhile the JYP members Son HoYoung, Kim TaeWoo and Park JoonHyung had been working on the new album at Park JinYoung's studio in Los Angeles. Bi who's in the same company and who visited the area for the Hollywood Bowl Concert on October 16 took the time to meet the three for dinner while there. The three god members have now returned to Seoul and have reunited with Danny Ahn to finish the album in time for a mid-December release. It was concluded that they couldn't release the album in time with KyeSang due to his packed schedule and that even if KyeSang were to participate in the album that it would have been difficult doing album activities as a 5 member group. As it stands Danny Ahn has his own personal activities as host of MBC's Music Camp and his radio show "god Danny's KISS the Radio" making the chances likely that the group will concentrate on concerts and not TV broadcasts for their 6th album acitivities. '

credits to solid07.net

thanks for the updates again...the new series is indeed a very good news for all YKS avid fans...he's a good actor and its a good thing if he's gonna grace the tv screen again with his cute smile and eyes...

i would love to share some pics that i was bale to keep before soompi broke down but i dont know how to do it...i only know how to post pics by using the URL but not from my pc..if you could help me, i'll be glad to post it here too...

hope to see him sing again with the rest of god where he trully belong.... :) the band wont be complete without our beloved YKS....

Guest safinsgirl

hi to all kye sang fans!!! im a newbie here and just wanted to thnk you all for posting great pics of kye sang... I've been an addict of korean series and movies for quite a while and liked the series my 19 yr old sister in law and i loved him instantly...i cant seem to forget his smile, they are very lovely and his eyes are awesome... at first i didn't know that his a member of god and I was more impress with him when I heard that he is and good for him because he has so many talents. though his in the army I'll be waiting for his returns and so are you all!!!

pls do post more pics of him and sorry I can not contribute... :)

hi to all kye sang fans!!! im a newbie here and just wanted to thnk you all for posting great pics of kye sang... I've been an addict of korean series and movies for quite a while and liked the series my 19 yr old sister in law and i loved him instantly...i cant seem to forget his smile, they are very lovely and his eyes are awesome... at first i didn't know that his a member of god and I was more impress with him when I heard that he is and good for him because he has so many talents. though his in the army I'll be waiting for his returns and so are you all!!!

pls do post more pics of him and sorry I can not contribute... :)

Hi safinsgirl - Welcome to KS's Thread and do come often, no hard feeling for not contributing....^o^

Guest safinsgirl

thanks for the warm welcome...greatly appreciated. Btw 19 yr.old sister in law is currently shown here in the Philippines and I must say that he is a great actor, just bought the series and I just cant get enough of him, hehehe. hes just so adorable to watch and thanks again for posting the lovely pics of him in the series.

btw can you pls help where can I buy god's album especially the first 5 album because was there...or where can I download their songs if you have any ideas pls do help me cause im having a hard time finding them esp here in the Phils. Im dying to hear kyesang sing or rap.

thanks again!!!

thanks for the warm welcome...greatly appreciated. Btw 19 yr.old sister in law is currently shown here in the Philippines and I must say that he is a great actor, just bought the series and I just cant get enough of him, hehehe. hes just so adorable to watch and thanks again for posting the lovely pics of him in the series.

btw can you pls help where can I buy god's album especially the first 5 album because was there...or where can I download their songs if you have any ideas pls do help me cause im having a hard time finding them esp here in the Phils. Im dying to hear kyesang sing or rap.

thanks again!!!

Hi safinsgirl - you can try to get the albums at YesAsia

YesAsia.

Guest safinsgirl

thnks dabin9307...but how can i buy from yesasia? i know i need i credit card to pay for that right? pls do help me on how can i buy from that site. thanks!

Here's the site for those who wish to see KyeSang and Ms Sung Yuri's photo.

http://www.zhaoni.cn/f/000006/400660.jpg

Really don't want to post it to here but since some new comers heard the rumors saying the 2 had been dating before, so here the pc.

I personally don't like Ms Sung. Why? It was because she denied dating with KyeSang which hurted him badly. Hay, what do you guys/gils think after looking at the pc, true or not?.

Anyway, here's what she said in that interview (an article was posted to KS's old thread which now I couldn't find it to post here for you all to read) - I had never date with KS or any of god members. We were all so closed like brothers and sisters. She even said KS was a very boring guy, KS just loved playing with computer games.

This rumor has been cicrling for the past few years but no one ever really knew the truth because they were a lot of different stories and there was a lot of suspicision. Then the news that Kye Sang & YuRi had broken up after four years.. at first, neither of them stated if any of this was true or not. All the fans were shocked and wanted to know the truth so a fan called into the radio station to find out the truth. Kye Sang replied" Honestly, it is not true. We never dated."

We all know why KS gave this reply coz Ms Sung had aired to the public and her fans that they weren't lovers.

After reading that article, I find Ms Sung was a very dishonest person. There were many evidences and pcs to prove that they did date, both wore the same couple rings, caps, bracelets, etc....if she and KS were like brother and sister, why should they wear the same things in front of the public....she's so careless in doing this la.... :angry:

Well, the article even mentioned why she denied in dating with KS coz during that time she was going after for another guy - SONG Seung-Heon (who is now also serving the army force). I'm not too sure about this but just quoted to here for reading.

Anyway, I was so happy to see that the 2 broke up though KS was hurt but it was good for him. KS deserves for a much nicer, prettier and kind-hearted lady to fall for.

ha...ha..... how about JUNG DaBin???? :lol::lol: