♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Thanks for all the pics n' gifs Dabin and DD52 :)

Here's one gif I have:

KSGif2.gif

^Crying at 'Guerella Concert' or however u spell it -__-

It's REALLY fast haha.

Saw this clip, it said it was the wedding cemeory of KS's elder sister in 2003. I;m not too sure if the bride is KS's sister coz had never seen her face before, so if the information is wrong, pls forgive me.

Mus thank monalin @ yoonfans (KS's official chinese website) for finding and posting this clip.

In this clip, we can see TaeWoo, HoYoung and Danny at the wedding except for big brother Joon (where was he then, ah....may be back in the States, visiting his family)

Anyway, pls enjoy the clip.

http://vod01.damoim.net/data/2005/0306/110..._1110035772.wmv

Saw this clip, it said it was the wedding cemeory of KS's elder sister in 2003. I;m not too sure if the bride is KS's sister coz had never seen her face before, so if the information is wrong, pls forgive me.

Mus thank monalin @ yoonfans (KS's official chinese website) for finding and posting this clip.

In this clip, we can see TaeWoo, HoYoung and Danny at the wedding except for big brother Joon (where was he then, ah....may be back in the States, visiting his family)

Anyway, pls enjoy the clip.

Hay, sorry for missing one step, you must click to here first

(1st link)http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...movieseq=523021

then open this 2nd link to watch it

Hope it works, let me know if there's any problem

Saw a pc of0 news from Korea saying that WonBin will be reporting to the Military Service by end of Nov 2005. WonBin will be joining the 102 army troop which is the same as Kyesang.

ha....ha...most of the handsome guys are all group to the same troop.

200510200395_00.jpg

credit : Yahoo.Kr :D

Everyones going off to the army...

It's like baby boomers except army boomers? -__-

I wonder what group Hoi, Taewoo or Jinhwan (1TYM) are gonna be in.

^

Thanks for the pics Dabin :]

I miss his cheezy smile, aha.

& I LOVEEEE when he wears earrings<3

Hm, I wonder if they still keep contact with Jaeminie...

Here's a pc of old news about KS being asked why he didn't participated in god's 6th album?

00399292_2.jpg

g.o.d: grave over danger?

The road ahead for the "People's Group" god took a dark turn when group member Yoon Kye Sang told the media on July 21 that he didn't know anything about a 6th album coming out in November as recently announced by fellow member Danny Ahn. The latter had publicly projected that the next god album would be coming out this November after recording in the fall on his radio show "Danny Ahn's Kiss Radio" in early July. But Kye Sang who opened a media conference at a Seoul restaurant to talk about the new TV drama he was going to star in shocked fans by stating, "I don't know anything about an album coming out in November. I'm also not keeping in touch with the other GOD members." And asked about the new direction in his career he said, "I don't know. Acting has always been my dream." Yoon Kye Sang will star in the SBS drama "Nine Hyung Soo Nim" which premiers on July 28. He also insisted that there was no decision on a possible breakup as rumored since last year.

The situation with GOD is a complicated one as Kim Tae Woo, Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young belong to Park Jin Young's JYP Group while Yoon Kye Sang and Danny Ahn are officially signed under Sidus Entertainment. Both companies had announced in May that the 6th GOD album would be coming out in September and that after that the members would decide their futures. Rumors however have already been spreading about disharmony within the group as Yoon Kye Sang was the only member who wasn't present in GOD's meeting with Usher back in April and a GOD appearance on Danny Ahn's radio show in May. In fact as time passes without signs of a new album many fans are worried that the group is "doing a Finkl" who dived into an endless dormant period without ever announcing an official breakup. Music industry insiders are also getting restless as Kpop sales continue to slump toward record lows. GOD released Kpop's last million selling album when their 4th album in 2001 topped the million mark and earned the group four Daesangs.

credit : Solid07... & AsianFanatics Forum

:D

Dabin9307 wow! i was speechless when i saw this thread alive again...i thought you only kept the banner but not the original thread...

i'm glad you made this thread alive again..i love YKS too, especially after watching him at My 19 years old sister in-law...he did a superb job there...

thanks for posting those pics of him and dabin...love them together...

Dabin9307 wow! i was speechless when i saw this thread alive again...i thought you only kept the banner but not the original thread...

i'm glad you made this thread alive again..i love YKS too, especially after watching him at My 19 years old sister in-law...he did a superb job there...

thanks for posting those pics of him and dabin...love them together...

Hi blue_izce8 - Nop...all the goodies/data in the previous KS thread were gone. (we all knew soompi lost all the data and everyone had to start new threads)

I only re-used the name being set up by the previous person, forgot who set up the thread at that time....pls tell me to thank him/her for allowing me to use the same name. I find this cuteness matches KS perfectly....

Yes, KS did a superb job, it was his dream to be an actor ever since he joined the show business which it came true after 6 years hard working as a member of god.

I personally wish KS would never leave god (cause no one can be replaced, god is five) and at the same time could do some acting too.

Anyway, KS is now serving the army force, let's all wait and see what's KS future planning.