♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest °..a²

omyyygawddd. i'm a new fan of kyesang and i totally adore him! HE'S SOOO LOVABLE!! i loved him in my sister in law is 19. he's soo cute, i just wanted to pinch his cheeks and give him a big hug. even though he's in the army i'll wait for him to come out, its only another year. then i can see more of the cute kyesang!

those pictures you guys posted up are wonderful!!

KS's movie - Flying Boys

643670.jpg

Here the the other 4 competitors

박건형 PARK Gun-Hyung - Movie : Innocent Steps

643668.jpg

이태성 LEE Tae-Sung - Movie : SaRangNi (Blossom Again)

643672.jpg

천정명 CHUN Jung-myung - Movie : The Aggressives

00764690_2.jpg00773477_1.jpg

탁재훈 TAK Jae-Hoon - Movie : Marrying the Mafia 2

643674.jpg

credits to YoonFans (KS's chinese website)

26th Blue Dragon Film Show held on 29 Nov 2005.

Here's the winner of the Best New Actor -

천정명 CHUN Jung-myung - Movie : The Aggressives

00764690_2.jpg00773477_1.jpg

Though KS didn't gain this award but it was an honour to be nominated.

Wish KS to achieve more when he returns.

Guest HoiSang

OMIGAWD, i feel like smacking myself for not finding out about this amazing kye sang thread earlier on, gahhhhh >_<;

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS DABIN! u made me a very happy girl, hehe!

and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! i would love kye sang to get together with dabin - that'll be too cute, tee hee! :P and my gosh, he totally rocked in 'my sister in law is 19'! how good was he? well, he managed to convert my 3 other hsemates to get hooked onto the series - and these 3 people dont even know anything about kpop or kdrama! ahahah~ shucks, one of my hsemates named rayn even watched the series twice (coz i have the vcd series)- i myself havent watched it the 2nd time, hehe! :)

i hope i can get a copy of 'Flying Boys' soon, really wanna watch it! ^^v moreover everyone said he did really well in it, jeeeyeeaah!

and if everyone wanna know more about god (and even kye sang himself! ;)) please do support 'www.s14.invisionfree.com/skybluefriends'

seriously, even tho' i know kye sang's alwayts wanted to be an actor, i hope he doesnt give up on singing, coz' he truly, truly has a great voice - god wouldnt ever be the same if he was not there in the 1st place ne ^^ *sigh* his vocals in lies, gil..... <3

see u around guys! will definetely come back for more kye sang goodness, heh heh! :D

p/s, i am starting to miss kye sang like crazy now >_<;

OMIGAWD, i feel like smacking myself for not finding out about this amazing kye sang thread earlier on, gahhhhh >_<;

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS DABIN! u made me a very happy girl, hehe!

and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! i would love kye sang to get together with dabin - that'll be too cute, tee hee! :P and my gosh, he totally rocked in 'my sister in law is 19'! how good was he? well, he managed to convert my 3 other hsemates to get hooked onto the series - and these 3 people dont even know anything about kpop or kdrama! ahahah~ shucks, one of my hsemates named rayn even watched the series twice (coz i have the vcd series)- i myself havent watched it the 2nd time, hehe! :)

i hope i can get a copy of 'Flying Boys' soon, really wanna watch it! ^^v moreover everyone said he did really well in it, jeeeyeeaah!

and if everyone wanna know more about god (and even kye sang himself! ;)) please do support 'www.s14.invisionfree.com/skybluefriends'

seriously, even tho' i know kye sang's alwayts wanted to be an actor, i hope he doesnt give up on singing, coz' he truly, truly has a great voice - god wouldnt ever be the same if he was not there in the 1st place ne ^^ *sigh* his vocals in lies, gil..... <3

see u around guys! will definetely come back for more kye sang goodness, heh heh! :D

p/s, i am starting to miss kye sang like crazy now >_<;

Hi HoiSang - Tks for visiting and supporting KS's thread....

ah.....you must watch "Flying Boys", KS really worked hard for it & can you image him at the age of 27 acting a high school boy.....anyway, pls get a copy of this movie and spare some time to watch it.....

^o^

Guest wendychin

He is cute ya....jus saw the pic he took with Bi....i found tat they look alike....if someone told me they are brother..i will believe it. .haha

Haha, HoiSang ur so cute^^

Here's another pic:

ks_sleep.jpg

Our baby sleeping~ hehe.

I dunno how that black dot got on his arm cause it wasn't there when I saw the clip -.-

Haha, HoiSang ur so cute^^

Here's another pic:

ks_sleep.jpg

Our baby sleeping~ hehe.

I dunno how that black dot got on his arm cause it wasn't there when I saw the clip -.-

hi charmm - Tks for the pcs, he's just like a grown up baby sleeping.....reminds of the little baby JaeMin in the Babysitting series.....

Guest HoiSang

thanks for all the info and pics everyone~!! <3

aiiiee, will be away for maybe a week or more (sobsob) so will definetely miss this thread very much - aish, just as i was about to indulge more in kye sang goodness, tee hee! :P

take care everyone, and hopefully to be back soon! ^^