♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

and i cant help imagining that when it says he has a lot of friends, at this point i imagine him being surrounded by his other-kpop gasoos and artist-type friends, then the line, 'but in the end there's only a few he's really close to', i automatically imagine him being with our god oppas :D

LOL that's exactly what I said the first time I read it.

When it said "in the end there's only a few he's really close to"...

I screamed, "g.o.d!! :D".

My mom almost had a heart attack haha!

BTW, does anybody have that YSMM episode KS was on?

It was with him and Kim Minjung (girl from Ballet movie).

Or a link atleast.....I've been dying to see it f-o-r-e-v-e-r :[

edit:

PAGE 15, JYEAHH!

Here's a mv of KyeSang with all the cuts from tv drama [My Sister-In-Law is 19], with the background song [One Man] sang by KIM JoonGok.

Pls enjoy it.

The link is a mms link, copy the mms link & paste it to your windows media player to watch it. For people who wishes to download it will have to wait to see it any of our friends at here are free to upload it to other dl links for sharing. Tks.

MV of My Sister-in-law is 19

credits to yoonfans (KS's chinese website)

Guest HoiSang

^ oh wow! i wouldnt mind getting my hands on that too :D

and haha, charmm~ hope ur' mom's allright, keke!

and ohmygosh, thanks for the links dabin, especially the one where kye sang became a vj - wow, he's still exactly the same as last time, with his funny expressions and all, kyaaah! :)

missing Kye Sangiieeee right now >.<v

Saw this article about KS at AsianFanatics Forum. I think the article was written while KS was shooting his first tv drama and was choosen to be the main lead in his first tv drama.

From one of the top singing groups, god, Yoon Kye-sang is back! After keeping a low profile for 2 years, now he's returned as an actor!

Although he's a newcomer in acting, he's part of an all-star cast in the TV drama, "My Sister-in-law is 19".

It's filming day and he looks ready to go!

A few months ago, his god fans were surprised at his announcement of becoming an actor.

In this drama, Yoon proudly stands as a lead character.

But it wasn't only his fame from being a member of the hit group god, it was a tough time slot to fill with all the competition between TV stations, so he also had to prove that he could be an actor like everyone else.

The group god debuted in 1999. With their good looks, amicable personalities and individual talents, god became a hit group in no time!

Every album since has been extremely popular, and they rose to pop stardom!

But for Yoon Kye-sang, people predicted that he would eventually become an actor.

TV dramas are not Yoon's first experiences.

At the beginning of this year, he filmed "Ballet Institute" (also known as Flying Boys) and played a ballerino. It is in the stages of post-production and will soon be released in theaters!

It's not luck that gave him his lead roles. Yoon's always striving to do his best for every production he's involved in.

After being at the top of music charts, it wouldn't be easy giving that up to become an actor. Many worried about Yoon's success, but he's only worried about being happy.

Yoon is well-reviewed in his current role. Being a newcomer has its advantages, he hasn't been pigeon-holed and there are no limits in reaching his full potential as a first-rate actor.

With his enchanting smile, don't you hope to see him more often in productions?

From Yoon Kye-sang, a god member, he's making a return as Yoon Kye-sang, the actor!

credits to AsianFanatics Fourm - tks to migthyken89 for the article

Jess & charmm.. Yeah, I automatically thought of the god boys when I read that line. fangods think alike. Haha. :D

The movie with the ballet girl? Do you mean Flying Boys? I have that YSMM but it's not on this PC so I couldn't upload it. Sorry~ >_<;; I remember uscfighton clubbox has it with subs; she's the one doing the subs. But because her box is silver and not gold yet, I think the files aren't there anymore. You can ask for re-upload from her, I guess. Her nick on soompi is Rxgoodleaf (she opens the Lee Jihoon thread). ;)

Dabin.. thanks a lot for the clip and the article. We definitely would love to see more of Kyesang on our screens!! :D

. Kyesang - My Sister-in-Law is 19 MV

~ ;)

Guest HoiSang

woot! thanks for the article dabin~~! and thanks for the link too farah, even tho have it already, heh heh ^^v and darn, still wanting to find the Flying Boys dvd - it doesnt seem to be existent in any part of Malaysia huh? *sob sob* guess gotta get it tru' online, nyak! >.<

and yay! even the article says everyone will be waiting for the return of Yoon Kye Sang as the actor, woo hoo! (but all in all, i still hope and pray he will still continue to sing - i miss hearing sing him so much already, waaaa... T_T)

Guest HoiSang

^ haha, yup yup, pray for me dabin dear, keke :D

and oh, i hope it's ok for me to post the link for a hoi-kye tribute vid here - i just think this is one of the sweetest vid ever, and it breaks my heart to see it coz these 2 are extremely close, best friends forever type, and to think they cant spend much time together now T_T

and yeah, i cried like mad when the end came, with them both singing that one particular song (can any tell me what song is dat btw? ^^) and kye sang, with a voice like that, i beg u, PLEASE keep on singing too! (=

gosh, thinking about that part is getting me teared up already...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8X3WYCQ

::credits www.s13.invisionfree.com/BLUE_RAIN_ ::

enjoy~! :D

^ haha, yup yup, pray for me dabin dear, keke :D

and oh, i hope it's ok for me to post the link for a hoi-kye tribute vid here - i just think this is one of the sweetest vid ever, and it breaks my heart to see it coz these 2 are extremely close, best friends forever type, and to think they cant spend much time together now T_T

and yeah, i cried like mad when the end came, with them both singing that one particular song (can any tell me what song is dat btw? ^^) and kye sang, with a voice like that, i beg u, PLEASE keep on singing too! (=

gosh, thinking about that part is getting me teared up already...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8X3WYCQ

::credits www.s13.invisionfree.com/BLUE_RAIN_ ::

enjoy~! :D

HoiSang - Pls do post anything of KS with his god brothers to here for sharing, i believe not many people knew about KS in the past with god.

BTY, can you or Farah or who ever knows how to re-upload it to other link like YSI coz megauload/rapid... hated me :fury: .....never can get any goodies from these 2.... :tears::tears:

Tks.

Guest HoiSang

^ oooh, i feel ur pain! rapidshare usually hates me too, huhu T_T well, i've tried uploading stuff tru 'turboupload.com' (havent gotten feedback from people about it tho, heh ) and other softwares that i know of are like zshare.net, uploading.com and spread-it.com

hope that helps ^^

random couple piccies, haha~

img1316014xt.jpg

too cute for words!

dansang8am.jpg

AAAWWWWW, i bet they miss having their birthdays celebrated together :lol:

and oh, btw, it's no surprise that Kye Sang oppa and Danny oppa gets mistaken as each other right?! ahaha, coz i always thought it was only me and my friends that thought so (even until now, some of my friends have problems differentiating these 2, keke!)

but then in the yookahilgi series, i found out a lot of other people have mistaken these two too- even jaemin!!! ahahahah~ i find dat so funny, and incredibly cute :P altho' now, i think it's harder to mistake kye sang and danny as each other already- but both are obviously incredibly gorgoeus people, hehe

ok, better stop before i start spazzing, haha~

and oh, btw, it's no surprise that Kye Sang oppa and Danny oppa gets mistaken as each other right?! ahaha, coz i always thought it was only me and my friends that thought so (even until now, some of my friends have problems differentiating these 2, keke!)

but then in the yookahilgi series, i found out a lot of other people have mistaken these two too- even jaemin!!! ahahahah~ i find dat so funny, and incredibly cute :P altho' now, i think it's harder to mistake kye sang and danny as each other already- but both are obviously incredibly gorgoeus people, hehe

Haha I know!

Everyone gets KS and Danny mixed up.

In Yookahilgi the little girls thought KS was Danny...

Then in the Christmas special some lady thought Danny was KS.

Even my bestfriend use to get them mixed up,

but now she's a diehard g.o.d fan^^

Danny & Kyesang.. they can almost be twins. Only two days apart. xD

I think I have the HoiSang you uploaded, Jess. Got it from Eves unnie. Same filesize as yours. I'll re-upload on either YSI or Sendspace later. ;)

Just to make sure it's the same.. There's this one scene where Kyesangie took a bite on an apple [Taewoo was behind him] during a photoshoot, and Kyesang made a face [implying he didn't like the apple! xD]. Then Hoi came over and Kyesang just 'dumped' the apple in his mouth onto Hoi's hand and Hoi took the rest of the apple away from Kyesangie? LOL. That's such a long description. :P But it's SO cute~!! ^_^ <3

Guest HoiSang

^ aaarrrrh?! oopppsie, i dont know if it's the same file, coz that scene doesnt sound familiar, yahhh! ^^; (or maybe my memory has gotten reallllllly bad for these holidays, gahhh T_T) but do feel free to upload it okies - for all u know, it might not actually be the same one, tee hee! :P thanks farah dear!

ever wonder what kye sangie and the rest of his buddies would look like as girls?......

godinladywearing5jq.jpg

now u know! ahahahaha~ :D

:: credits to BLUERAIN/skybluefriends forum (omigawd, my memory sux, mianhaeeee T_T) ::

HoiSang dear - Tks for those funny princess look of KS and god....what a pity i can't find the vod clips of this show....wish someone has a copy & could upload it for sharing....

Sharing some old pcs of KS

god008.jpg

god009.jpg

god005.jpg

god003.jpg

god007.jpg

god006.jpg

god010.jpg

credit to fanfanhh@mybluegod (god's chinese website) :D

god003.jpg

I always loved that picture of Kyesangie :]

Soo good looking, especially when his hair isn't covering his face~ aha.

BTW, Danny and Hoi can really pass as girls.

I remember that clip, and when KS went up...

Taewoo looked under his dress o___o LOL.

Guest YunHo&YuRi

^ aaarrrrh?! oopppsie, i dont know if it's the same file, coz that scene doesnt sound familiar, yahhh! ^^; (or maybe my memory has gotten reallllllly bad for these holidays, gahhh T_T) but do feel free to upload it okies - for all u know, it might not actually be the same one, tee hee! :P thanks farah dear!

ever wonder what kye sangie and the rest of his buddies would look like as girls?......

godinladywearing5jq.jpg

now u know! ahahahaha~ :D

:: credits to BLUERAIN/skybluefriends forum (omigawd, my memory sux, mianhaeeee T_T) ::

LMAO!!! They look so funny and they're actually wearing makeup as well! :w00t: OMG! That hilarious :lol: Does anyone have that clip on megaupload??? I so want to watch it now :P

I wish I'm a fan of god earlier.. I missed so many shows with them. I especially want to see Kyesang in Heroine 5!! I wonder who he came on with.. Probably the casts of My Sister-in-Law is 19?? But maybe not.. Actors rarely go on gameshows. ^^;

LOL. Jess.. It's okay. xD

As promised~

. HoiSang Tribute

I'd love to know what song did HoiSang sing at the end of the tribute too. I'm guessing the song title is "NoReul SaRangHae", but I have no idea who's the singer(s).

Guest HoiSang

^ i second that.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Kye Sangie was on Heroine 5?!?! ohmigawd, if that were true, then i feel like a very, very, very bad fan now, waaaaaaa... T_T ahaha, but hopefully the kind soul that has the clip will share it and upload for us, keke ^^v

and Farah dear, thanks for the link yar! (still dunno if it's the one i have, but aaiiee, i'll download it anyway, heh heh! :P and Dabin, loooooved the piccies, kyaah! thanks soooo much! ^^)

and gahhh, would u guys believe image shack is suddenly under maintance while i was in the midst of uploading piccies in the god thread? >.<; haha, so yeah, just gonna share this lovely pic of kye sangie and his buddies (all in all, makes the group god) from their 5th Chapter shoot~

030204god26bp3nu.jpg

they all look reaaaaaally good, ne? ^^v and i gotta say, i LOVED it when kye sang had this hairstyle+look :D it's one of my hot fave, and this was the look that made me think he IS one of the most gorgeous guy in the whole world :lol: aaawww, i'm making myself miss him more now~

*sigh* well, will be away for a few days ne, and when i come back, i'd probably not be able to spend as much time as this forum as i would like too, nyoh T_T so till then, take care everyone!