Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest ponkie

Camy

I hope we can reach the 100th page again this time ...

Hope that you will be the lucky one to own page 100 ^^

For the 2nd time ...

Not sure if I'll get so lucky. :D I still haven't own any page yet. Last time I was so active, I think you deserve it more. Thanks for making this thread looks festive again.

I'm just here to gawk at the pictures.

I realize that us KDW fans aren't exactly a chatterbox. All we usually post are about OMG, how cute, handsome, pretty KDW is. Should we put up the newbie introduction again?

*edit* never mind, I just own one. :lol:

He's daydreaming about me.

Haha. LOL. I wish! :P

Of course you wish.

He's day dreaming about me, really.

Thankyou :) KDW is such a cutie :rolleyes: He's such a gentlemen too :)

Airine, do you have any translation for those articles. Unfortunately, I'm not Korean <__<

Hmmm, the many faces of KDW <3 Man, it took me forever to upload this image. My net is so gay -____-;;

1004hota17go.jpg

OMG!!! Where did you get all these pictures?

I really like the ...4th one from the right!!!

The greenish/yellowish looking one. HAha.

DUELIST BETTER GO INTERNATIONAL!!!

i want to party ang hang out with KDW too,lol

anyway Airine, do you have any idea where we can get that CF and that behind the scenes video? he looks so cute in it^^

KDW New CF

curitelcf022zt.jpg

CF_OUT

another one..

q2027qy.jpg

CF_RAIN

credit to Rumraisin@Pantip.com

Sorry I couldn't find that behind the scene clip. :(

Guest litto_gurl

i never thought that he was cute...but after whatching 1% ...he's a babe..i like him...looking foward to see more of his dramas...

Guest Da Xing Di

thank a lot, oceanluv! i'm totally amazed by the CFs...esp in the first one when they get a closer look at his bumm,lol...so hot...

as Camy suggested about the newbie introduction...well i didn't post in the old topic, only in other KDW topics...actually i felt so lost with so many posts and you guys knowing each other ^^"" so i guess i'm a newbie here:

name: Pati

1st KDW experience: A wolf's attraction...i really looked forward it cause i loved the novel...and i didn't get dissapointed...although they did change it here and there but i think it's much better than The guy was hot...AWA followed the novel more (imo)

and erm...don't know what to write more...any idea, just ask, hehe

---

[EDIT]: i just came up with the best idea ever (lol,okay,maybe not ever)...why don't we make a huge English fansite for him? i mean i never came across with any of that kind... and everybody could help...with searching and providing photos and news and...yeah...or is it a bad idea? :unsure:

^ That's a good idea, but I'm too busy for that :( There is a fan listing though made by hunidip. I wonder if she's ever going to come back. Narly and Juny too.

Kang Dong Won is soooo tall!!! :wub:

Haha, yeah he's tall. He's suitable for me :P

By reading your sig, i'm guessing you want a baby with KDW? ;)

OMG, oceanluv, the CF captures that you posted, the first five pics I thought it was Bi...seriously...I thought it was Bi.... but as I scrolled down it was my, our KDW :) Thank heavens!

t`enka, I got that image from the last KDW thread. I can't remember who posted it up so I can't credit.

Guest Airine Pratama

Oh No! ... Now i'm lost in this thread :D so many posts since my last visit here ... But i'm happy more people post and visit this thread means more people love our Dongwon ... right?! ;)

Thankyou :) KDW is such a cutie :rolleyes: He's such a gentlemen too :)

Airine, do you have any translation for those articles. Unfortunately, I'm not Korean <__<

Hmmm, the many faces of KDW <3 Man, it took me forever to upload this image. My net is so gay -____-;;

Uhm unfortunately i don't understand Korean too Island ... Only know some words from dramas ... I would love to translate if i know Korean :( ...

Geez it contains 100+ different images of KDW ... what a fan :blink:

i want to party ang hang out with KDW too,lol

anyway Airine, do you have any idea where we can get that CF and that behind the scenes video? he looks so cute in it^^

Hi Da Xing Di ... sorry i can't help you with that, actually i never do downloading on Internet ... Yeah i only have pictures pictures and pictures ^^

Not sure if I'll get so lucky. :D I still haven't own any page yet. Last time I was so active, I think you deserve it more. Thanks for making this thread looks festive again.

I'm just here to gawk at the pictures.

I realize that us KDW fans aren't exactly a chatterbox. All we usually post are about OMG, how cute, handsome, pretty KDW is. Should we put up the newbie introduction again?

*edit* never mind, I just own one. :lol:

;) I wish you luck Camy ... ^^ Enjoy the pictures too coz he's too hot that we can't resist to look at him B) ...

YES! Someone agrees with me.

OCEANLUV - THANKS FOR THE CFS!! THEY ARE SO HOT.

Count me in t`enka ^^

I always think he looks hot with his new hair even better than his 'famous' AWA look (hairstyle) ...

Even though some people said that he should cut his hair off ... i think this hairstyle looks perfect on him ^^

[EDIT]: i just came up with the best idea ever (lol,okay,maybe not ever)...why don't we make a huge English fansite for him? i mean i never came across with any of that kind... and everybody could help...with searching and providing photos and news and...yeah...or is it a bad idea? :unsure:

I though about that too ... I'm was think to make a personal english board of KDW actually ...

But i'm not sure i can provide news ... Coz mostly his news is in Korean ...

I can do some effort for pictures ...

That's all i can find :( PICTURES ...

Wooohhhhoooooo OCEANLUV :D:D:D

That's so HOT!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the pictures ... It's like a close up pictures ...

We can see his hotness clearly ...

I hold my breathe for a secnd everytime i saw some pictures from that CF ...

White looks really really good in him esp with that hair ^^ :P

I found some more pictures from that CF too ...

I'll post later ...

tklovex3 ... I think so too ^^ ... He looks so hot with that hair!!!!

Guest Airine Pratama

Hello....Kang Dong Won lovers

i'a new member hear. :lol:

KDW is so cute. :lol::lol:

thaxx for all clip and pic. :D

m*room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the land of kangdongwonians ^^

nice to have you here ...

visit this thread more often ... you'll find some more pictures here ^^

hey, it will be so nice if you gal made an english board of KDW. I won't be any help but I'll be an active member ahhaa only if you gal update so many news. ahahha I'm just there to look.

Anyway thanks for the CF. He is very cute there. He looks so young too and so adorable.