Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest kdwozai

:D After wondering what happen with soompi...i can find my way home!! to our KangDongWonians' thread<I really like this word..KangDongWonian..hahaah Thx !!>

First say Hi toAirine...I changed my login from little_lily ::rolleyes:...to use kdw in a part of name too... Yes! to show our love!! ::wub:

And say Hi to heavenly angel,Origins,t`enka,chibilite,silvergal1004,ihlubwonbin and all of KDW fans.

Let's post the pic of him. I love to see it^_^

my favorite pic!!::wub:

0388fr1128624071.jpg

Guest Da Xing Di

i love this thread...so many hot photos...

i can't stand waiting for seeing Duelist...finally a new movie with him and we can't see for ages T_______T

Guest mangujowa

^__^ dong won oppa is SO adorable.. especially on nukdae ui yoohok when he had the longish fluffy hair..

i cried SO much because of that movie.. like especially at the end when he was like " nuna, my trip might be longer than i expected"... TT__TT

Guest ponkie

aw, so many cute photos. :wub: i remember how fun it was for us to reach the 100 page... now we have to start all over again, from the beginning. last time, i started at page 80 & owned myself the 100 page. let see if i get lucky this time too. :P

Guest >.^v adorkable

lol hes so funny! lol the first movie i saw of him was "too beautiful to lie" lol from then on ive always referred to him as PEPPER BOI!!!! lol i dont know much about him but yea lol i think hes funny lol and i saw him in "lure of the wolf" or something like that lol he looked so cool in that movie lol that was went i started to like him lol it proves that hes a good actor cause he can change from a very dorky person (PEPPER BOI) to a cuttie bad boi hahaha >.^v

Guest Airine Pratama

:D After wondering what happen with soompi...i can find my way home!! to our KangDongWonians' thread<I really like this word..KangDongWonian..hahaah Thx !!>

First say Hi toAirine...I changed my login from little_lily ::rolleyes:...to use kdw in a part of name too... Yes! to show our love!! ::wub:

And say Hi to heavenly angel,Origins,t`enka,chibilite,silvergal1004,ihlubwonbin and all of KDW fans.

Let's post the pic of him. I love to see it^_^

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Little_lily aka kdwozai... :lol: Fiuhh!!! I'm glad that you have found your way home ^^

Yeah yeah yeah just to show our love right ^^ ... i love your new username kdwozai ^^

Welcome back to the thread Sis!

To the Kangdongwonians's Land ... < thanks to Island for that name "Kangdongwonians" ... first time to hear that word >

Thanks for the pics too ... You know we all love to see oppa's pics ...