Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Orion said: NewKDramaAddict said: Buri said: So I've just finish watching Camellia w/out the eng sub. It was so hard to follow w/out knowing what they're saying. But yeah like @Inna I had mention earlier, I too didn't really see the chemistry between SHK and KDW. there were many kissing scene but other than that, the chemistry wasn't there. SHK had more chemistry w/ Jo In Sung imo. Never the less KDW was extremely hot in the movie. Love the eyeliner on him. I really need to learn Korean!!!!  :D

Buri said: @Inna, I've seen The Greatest Love, and love it. 
Yes, dreams are and will be so much sweeter than reality. No matter how perfect someone can be, relationship will always have a downside to it. Only with saddest will you know what happiness is. So I don't mind living in this dream.  :\"> Me too))) I try to manage my feelings but when I hear his voice in "Love song" I start to feel sadness. I don't know him, may be even he is not so good how is appears but if I had such husband (I say in general and do not mind KDW) I would be the most happy woman in the world)))). I am from that kind of people who try to find in this life perfect love and feelings which will never stop. But no chance))) May be in next life....    

Hai all KDW fans...my first time post here...had been silent lurker for many years...actually i had became his fans after watched him in 1% of Anything back in 2005...this drama will always have a special place in my heart forever... :x :x

I've already watched almost of his projects...another my favorites are Temptation of Wolves, Maundy Thursday and Voice of Murderer... :-bd :-bd

For me, his best partner will always be Kim Jung Hwa... O:-)  By looking them in 1% of Anything...WOOOW...perfect height for each other and the most best looking couple in K-dramalands... :x :x

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won news!! Looks like he is the new model for UNIQLO alongside Jeon Ji Hyun. I think they are perfect model for this brand :D 
유니클로 이미지_신규 모델 강동원

강동원-전지현 / 유니클로(UNIQLO)

Credit: nate / as tagged

class="headline"Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun Become Muses for a SPA Brandbnt newsbnt news – 2 hours 1 minute ago

acr2onthy6txeklwmaftk4g4z0zi5dh5.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Global SPA brand UNIQLO picked its new brand muses as actor Kang Dong Won and actress Gianna Jun.
Today, UNIQLO Korea announced that the new brand models have been selected. According to the brand’s spokesman, the newly picked stars are Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun.
Kang Dong Won is currently shooting a new film with Song Hye Kyo, and Gianna Jun is actively appearing on TV through hit series ‘Love from Star.’ Not only the character she plays is being a big issue, but her style and makeup are also being loved by so many women that the actress is enjoying a renaissance.
According to an associate in UNIQLO Korea, the reason that the brand picked these two stars is that they have trendy yet comfortable images and are passionate for endless challenges, which are similar to what UNIQLO pursues. All new advertisement and PR starring Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun will be revealed in March through the brand’s official webpage and SNS. (photo by UNIQLO)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun and Kang Dong Won Are New Models for Uniqlo

hazelnutthursdays February 26, 2014 

“Man from the Stars” actress Jun Ji Hyun and actor Kang Dong Won have scored a new endorsement deal with clothing brand Uniqlo. They were announced on February 26.

Kang Dong Won is currently shooting “My Palpitating Life,” a film adaptation of the novel about a married couple who have a son with a rare genetic disease. In the summer, he will be seen in the big screen in “Kundo: Age of the Rampant.”

Jun Ji Hyun, meanwhile, is on the final stretch of playing the lead character in the wildly popular series “Man from the Stars.” Her return to drama has been very successful, with not only her acting, but her make-up, fashion and style getting renewed attention.

Both actors have had long careers, starring in dramas, movies and commercials but their beautiful appearance do not seem to age or change and they continue to receive love from fans. 

On the selection of image models, Uniqlo said Kang Dong Won and Jun Ji Hyun both give off the stylish-but-comfortable feel and are both passionate about their work, which suits the brand’s personality. 

At the shooting of their new ad campaign, Jun Ji Hyun said, “Uniqlo has a relaxed yet sophisticated style that makes it a favorite clothing brand. I’m very glad to be selected to model for Uniqlo. I hope to show a variety of styles to the consumers and also meet the fans in the future.”

The new Uniqlo campaign featuring Kang Dong Won and Jun Ji Hyun will  launch with on-ground, outdoor, online and social networks advertising in March.

UNIQLO-new-pair.jpg

credit soompi

Glad to see more and more people coming to this thread. I hardly post in KDW thread (only few) but following it like almost whenever I have time.

That is why I am a big fan of KDW, he is not hunger of publicity and rely more on his acting skills than his looks and I think he is one of the few actors that can really act (to my subjectivity of course hehe).

I hope both of his movie can bring a new records over 10 million people watching.

Next, I hope he can share a movie with his close buddy Won Bin...that will be DAEBAK.

Guest dhienca

@oceanluv, oh my god.. His legs are sooo long. And he's getting handsome with his new hairstyle. He's 33 years old right? but his face looks like 23.. aaaaahhh.. I wanna watch his movie. When it will be released??? I hope someday he will play drama again. Why always movie? Big screen is okay, but I miss him sooooo much in the small screen.. And watch him everyweek in television.. hahaha..

Guest Inna I

Please can enybody give me advise? Every day i watch movies with KDW. I saw Duelist may be 20 times up to now))) (about KDW as actor I discovered about 2 month ago and can not watch something else). So there is huge problem))). Who can advise me another great south korean actor acting like KDW and having similar charisma? I try to search, I found some good actors like Lee Min Ho or in dorama "The greatest love", "This winter blow wind" but again it is not the same feeling. So would be very grateful if somebody can recommend me some great actors and movies to watch or I became crazy very soon)))  

Guest Inna I

Thank's Orion. I know that there is no another Kang Dong Won in this world so my option to became crazy before his new movies will be realised)))