Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest crazywindblower

hi everyone! :) i am such a fan of kang dong won! though i ship jis and shk..i prefer kdw to be still single, kekeke.. :) for me he is such a great actor, i love his movies..wish we could see him in a drama soon too..though ive read that he is not that fond of making dramas..i wish and hope for him to make a drama or movie with yoon eun hye! :x i think they will make a good OTP.. :x :) i would also love to see him work with han hyo joo.. :)

oceanluv

said:

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Ko Soo, Kang Don won’s Haunters (2010) to be re-made in Japan

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39835

Netizens Ask Kang Dong Won to Stay a Public Treasure

2013.07.03 21:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

6s5j0o.jpg

With both Zo In Sung and Won Bin off the market now, netizens are begging that Kang Dong Won stay single.

On July 3, Eden 9 confirmed that Won Bin was dating Lee Na Young, making fans weep that another heartthrob is no longer single. With the news, netizens began to ask that Won Bin’s BFF, Kang Dong Won stay a public treasure for all to enjoy.

What started out as a joke began to spread, and the term, ‘Kang Dong Won Public Treasure’ began to climb on Daum’s most searched real-time chart until it hit number one.

e1rwl.jpg

Netizens hilariously left comments, saying, “Zo In Sung’s gone. Won Bin’s gone. And now, only Kang Dong Won’s left,” “Kang Dong Won, if you’re going to date, please date secretly,” “Let’s make Kang Dong Won into a public treasure,” and “Everyone must relate to this since it’s most searched,”

And then there was “But Won Bin, Zo In Sung, and Kang Dong Won must pass down their DNA for the sake of human kind.”

Photo Credit: Elle, Daum

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/kw-index.asp

What is Kang Dong-Won up to these days?

[2013-07-06 11:15]

119m2p5.jpg

Many netizens are anticipating for Kang Dong-Won's return as he recently made an appearance to the public.

Actor Kang Dong-Won recently attended the VIP premiere of the movie 'The Watchers'.

After watching the movie, Kang Dong-Won praised the movie saying, "I think the movie is intense and very well made."

For this VIP premiere, many actors including Song Hye-Kyo and Gong Yoo attended as well.

Since top stars Lee Na-Young and Won Bin were revealed to be seeing each other back on the 3rd, many netizens are particularly paying attention to another handsome top star Kang Dong-Won.

Netizens commented, "Kang Dong-Won still looks awesome", "Korea's representative handsome star Kang Dong-Won should be remained as many fans' lover", and more.

<이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr>

{ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이}

2NE1’s Sandara Park Switches Ideal Type to Kang Dong Won

2013.07.09 18:12  CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

After finding out that Won Bin is off the market, it appears 2NE1’s Sandara Park has switched gears.

53814923.jpg

The girl group member, who frequently named Won Bin as her ideal type, recently revealed to reporters, “I said that Won Bin was my ideal type, but sadly, he’s found another lover.”

She continued, “I always imagined my man to be like a lead from a movie. Kang Dong Won vaguely comes to mind as an ideal type.”

Despite her public crushes, however, Sandara Park also revealed that she wants to focus on work for now. However, she added, “If Kang Dong Won asks me to marry him, then I might waver. I want to feel security soon.” 

2NE1 recently made its comeback with Falling in Love, the first in a series of singles set to be released every month until October. 

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"pic from kdwDC
tetw.png

Guest amora june

please, can somebody here who understand korean translete the articel..i miss dongwon oppa so much..

Guest AnJilaah

Hello hello :D Some kdw updates
MBC Section TV preview of the Terror Live VIP premiere.

The video started with Dong Won and being introduced "kkot mi nam" (pretty boy) style Kang Dong Won kkk. 
some clear SCs & gif from DC
viewimage.php?id=kdw&no=29bcc427b68577a1

Cr Suzy94@youtube // KDW dc
and MBC's Glorious Days-Entertainment Plus July 29th broadcast talks about successful model turn actors (since model-actors are trend these days because of Lee Jong Seok, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin, etc). They also ranked them accordingly from viewer/citizen's choice and KDW came out on top yey ^_^
1375061515_547249.jpg

TOP 51. Kang Dong Won2. Jo In Sung3. Yoo Ji Tae4. So Ji Sub5. Cha Seung Won
Cr http://news.nate.com/view/20130729n09955

The whole leo print collection is horrible, but the rest are nice.

The weight is a sad part though. He's not exactly 'Haunters'-level horribly skinny, but he's still very skinny. If it's what his body naturally stays like, it means he's fine, as it's healthy for him to be in that default state, but if he's forcing that for modelling or some other reason, then he should really give himself a break. He's not getting any younger and forcing your body is never a good idea.

But he does look healthy, at least. That's good.