Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest Airine Pratama

05. 10. 6 PIFF

Just to add some more Information from Pusan International Film Festival ... (credit 2 chula from News thread)

Pusan Int'l Film Festival Kicks Off

By Kim Tae-jong

Staff Reporter

The 10th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) kicked off yesterday with a gala opening ceremony at the Yachting Center in Haeundae.

The pre-ceremony created a warm festive mood by screening video clips of congratulatory messages from celebrities and a short documentary outlining the history of the festival over the past ten years.

When popular actors such as Lee Byung-hun, Kang Dong-won and Ha Ji-won made their way on the red carpet to the venue, the atmosphere was heated as some 7,000 audience members burst into cheers.

Security concerns were higher than in previous years as the festival takes place prior to the APEC Summit in Pusan in November. All guests and visitors had to walk through metal detectors at the entrance gates to the venue and there were many security guards and policemen in the area. But the outdoor theater, which added 2,000 more seats this year, was soon filled without any incident.

At the main ceremony, hosted by popular local actor Han Suk-kyu and actress Kang Soo-yoen, festival chairman and Pusan City Mayor Hur Nam-sik announced the official opening of the festival and delivered a speech to commemorate the festival’s 10th anniversary.

Popular local singer BoA also made an appearance on the stage to sing two songs for the audience. That performance was then followed by the feature film ``Three Times’’ by Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao Hsien, who also attended the ceremony with the main actors of the opening film.

The festival, which has become the largest and most important film festival in Asia within a short time, will continue through Oct. 14 showing 307 films from 73 countries.

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...22234011680.htm

----------------

Hiiiii Oceanluv !!!!

i'm so thankful for your pictures ... post some more if you have ^^

Lucky Ha Ji Won to come with him !!!!!

x SaRaNg HaE x

>.^v adorkable

I remember his look from Too Beautiful To Lie too ...

He's not hot but he definitely still attracts me coz pf his Major Cuteness :P ...

ha ji won and kang dong won look so well together.

but i wish it was me that walked down the isle with him :rolleyes:

hershy kissez

:rolleyes: Yeah they look good together ... I want to be in her position too ^^

aw, so many cute photos. :wub: i remember how fun it was for us to reach the 100 page... now we have to start all over again, from the beginning. last time, i started at page 80 & owned myself the 100 page. let see if i get lucky this time too. :P

Camy

I hope we can reach the 100th page again this time ...

Hope that you will be the lucky one to own page 100 ^^

For the 2nd time ...

so many hot picture. I found my way back to this thread. Can't wait to see KDW movie duelist.

^^ Unni ... you're here now ... Welcome back to this thread ...

Whoa i make this thread looks like a rainbow ... so colorful ^^

Guest NanHonja

ahh. i love wolf's attraction. it was so sad at the end what happened to tae sung. *wahhhh* kdw is so awesome. he was really good in funny wild girl. 4 sum reason i cant find magic @ yesasia n i really wanted 2 c it.

Guest Airine Pratama

Thanks for the lovely pictures. I'll re-upload all the images I have of KDW.

^^ Love your new sign Island ...

---------------------------------------------

I'm trying to find some more pictures from PIFF ... if i found some i'm gonna upload it here ...

ahh. i love wolf's attraction. it was so sad at the end what happened to tae sung. *wahhhh* kdw is so awesome. he was really good in funny wild girl. 4 sum reason i cant find magic @ yesasia n i really wanted 2 c it.

Hiii NanHonja

I haven't watch Magic too ... I really want to see it :(

Guest Airine Pratama

I found some news related to the PIFF ... but they are in Korean, i just post them here ... maybe someone can translate it?Or just tell us what is the articles about ...

MD포토] 하지원-강동원, "연인같은 한 쌍!" <부산영화제>

- Ha Ji Won & Kang Dong Won "Always like a couple!" - (duh!not sure too)

200510061943580200_1.jpg

마이데일리 = 부산 한혁승 기자] '영화의 바다', 부산국제영화제 개막!!

제10회 부산국제영화제(PIFF, 집행위원장 김동호, 이하 부산영화제)가 6일 저녁 7시, 국내외 유명 영화인들의 참석속에 화려하게 개막됐다.

이명세 감독의 2005년작 '형사-duelist'에서 주연을 맡았던 배우 하지원(왼쪽)과 강동원이 함께 레드카펫 위에서 영화팬들에게 인사를 전하고 있다.

(부산 = 한혁승 기자 hanfoto@mydaily.co.kr)

- 언제나 즐거운 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

포토]하지원-강동원, 검정 커플룩

- i think it's about KDW & HJW looks like a couple too -

2005100619193737259_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 부산 한혁승 기자] '영화의 바다', 부산국제영화제 개막!!

제10회 부산국제영화제(PIFF, 집행위원장 김동호, 이하 부산영화제)가 6일 저녁 7시, 국내외 유명 영화인들의 참석속에 화려하게 개막됐다.

이명세 감독의 2005년작 '형사-duelist'에서 주연을 맡았던 배우 하지원(왼쪽)과 강동원이 함께 레드카펫 위에서 영화팬들에게 인사를 전하고 있다.

(부산 = 한혁승 기자 hanfoto@mydaily.co.kr)

- 언제나 즐거운 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Guest Airine Pratama

KDW's shaving !!!!!!

For a new CF i think ... but i don't know what product brand ...

credit to www.kangdongwon81.com

miocap10051279005wq.jpg

behind the scene ...

mio1006062ys.jpg

^ dongwon feel sleepy ... :D

mio1006072az.jpg

^^ Love your new sign Island ...

Thankyou :) KDW is such a cutie :rolleyes: He's such a gentlemen too :)

Airine, do you have any translation for those articles. Unfortunately, I'm not Korean <__<

Hmmm, the many faces of KDW <3 Man, it took me forever to upload this image. My net is so gay -____-;;

1004hota17go.jpg

Guest Da Xing Di

p8.jpg

p5.jpg

i want to party ang hang out with KDW too,lol

anyway Airine, do you have any idea where we can get that CF and that behind the scenes video? he looks so cute in it^^