Best "slice of life" anime?

Guest luvelyasian

Guest luvelyasian

the best anime i've liked was Aishteruze Baby since it dealt with real everyday issues, problems with society, character development, ect. the animation was gorgeous, good chemistry between the main couple, and nice light-hearted moments as well.. are there any other animes like this? Great anime, not mediocre because i just don't have the time (senior year) :vicx:

Guest untoldsorrow

Honey and CLover is a great SLice of life anime. Its about a group of friends in art college trying to pass class, graduate and find a job. Great characters and love the way its directed.

Guest luvelyasian

Honey and CLover is a great SLice of life anime. Its about a group of friends in art college trying to pass class, graduate and find a job. Great characters and love the way its directed.

i'm actually downloading that right now--

glad to hear its a good choice :P

Guest lady_muimui

I agree with Aii can't readeruze Baby. I cried watching the anime and reading the manga. xD

Even though the whole people turning into zodiacs is not real, I'll have to say Fruits Basket because it deals with people who are dealing with who they are in different ways, trying to be accepted, being rejected by people, etc.

Guest crystal_clover

KareKano and Fruits Basket.

I'm starting on Clover and so far it's OK. A lil plain, doesn't really entice me to continue but passable.

Guest simpleandpink

Agreed, Aishiteruze Baby was very "slice of life". The manga was great, the anime was great. I teared up at some parts. I thought it was pretty realistic.

Guest luvelyasian

anything reminiscent of Aisheruze Baby?

i'm watching Kare Kano right now and its pretty funny.. but i think Aishteruze baby was more .. natural.. ? maybe because no narration like kare kano .. but its still hilarious :)

Guest JiSuLee

i think Fruits Basket. im sure you would be able to find a character in there that somehow goes through what you go through. theres alot hot guys! ahahha

Archived