T.o.p And Kangin

Guest cc199316

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i'm not crazy!!! when i first saw TOP, i was like, when did Kangin get hotter?? Though, Kangin is pretty hot anyways. but their images are different...

wait.. in that image above... is it kangin or is it TOP??

It's TOP.

Guest krn_lover

yea, i kind of always thought that kang in and top looked similar. but top's features are just more edgier and well-defined. they have similar personalities, lol. xP

Guest *RYEO
i have to agree. but doesn't top put eyeliner on?

that's how i can tell mostly...

Nah, his eyelashes are just naturally like that. It makes him look hot. *0* But besides that, I think he grew them TO MAKE ME INCREDIBLY JEALOUS.

If I had eyes like that...

And yeah, TOP does sort of resemble KangIn. He's like... I dunno... the more angular, bad richard simmons version? :D

Guest haneul<3

Oh wow...I never thought they looked alike. TOP looked kind of mean to me at first. O_O ...and KangIn was really hot in my eyes at first. Hmm...if there were pictures, maybe I'd see the resemblence.

Both are quite the lookers (;

Guest davidnuknow

hmmmm reli? i never noticed... but i dun reli have any pics of kangin so yea....

i never mix them up tho... lol prolly coz their style? and kangin's chubbier than top... and tops hotter... xDDDD

Guest -berry-

i've just realised this when i watched the recent music core!! i was like: omg! they do look alike! hahah!!

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Well now that you mentioned it they do slightly look like one another. TOP is cute i love him but he looks a bit gangsterishly mean -- and Kangin is like schoolboyishly cute. Overall they're both cute just different (:

Guest dbsk_star

i do see a little resemblence..but not a whole lot^^

i think Kangin is the cute, bubbly one while Top is more serious and hot, hahha

Archived