T.o.p And Kangin

Guest cc199316

Guest pey-ru

omg....he so does lol..i was like tat tooo....TOP ..O_O is that kangIn but then i was nah can't be lol cause TOP was in YGBIGBANG and KangIn was in SUJU~ but yeah they do look alike ^^

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i first heard people saying that they look alike I was like, "NOOO!"

But after this pic I was lost for words.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Yuanbin/tempo.jpg

credits to whatever I got it from=\

Last pic. I thought it was Kangin at first. =.=

TOP's much hotter that's for sure. The weird thing is that I like TOP but had a bad impression on Kangin=x

HOLY! Oh my god...I thought that was Kangin at first O____O!!!

TOP looks so much like Kangin in that pic O_O

Guest yooniceland

so i'm not crazy!!! when i first saw TOP, i was like, when did Kangin get hotter?? Though, Kangin is pretty hot anyways. but their images are different...

wait.. in that image above... is it kangin or is it TOP??

Guest JungYunho<3

I've starting to become a fan of Big Bang, especially GD and TOP ^^... And yeah, when I see TOP I think of Kangin, they have similar things in common, like the way they laugh and smile... Okay now I sound like a stalker!!(Hehe, j/k) But yeah...^^

Guest melxXz

its really funny, because i said he looks like kangin WAY before bigbang debuted, and people bashed me for that.

funny.

Guest XhoXho

Kinda...o.O?

I never really noticed it 'till I saw many pics. They have a similar face structure. Tempo is much hotter though. I think that it's 'cause Tempo's eyelashes are so long and full. He also has a different profile that sets him apart.

I can see the similarities though.

Guest Lovelight

once, i was saving pictures and there was this kangin picture and i was like "hey...isn't that TOP?" because kangin had like eyeliner on and it's just hit me as the TOP kind of look. so i got confused. haha. :P kangin's got that cute, silly, down to earth kind of guy while TOP's just that bangin', sexy, gangster dork. :D hehe. they're both oh so very hot. :)

edit::

yeah! that's the pic i was talking about. TOP looking, no? @_@

Guest on3derful

it's their eyes

haha i noticed this before too

they have very shaped and pretty eyes. i guess long eye lashes or eye liner x)

Guest 13!hyukjae

I think they look kind of alike because of their facial expressions 8DD

Kang In is hotter. T.O.P look scary IMO =x

Archived