T.o.p And Kangin

Guest cc199316

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shronie_x3

first time i saw top i was like whoaaa he resembles kangin a lot. they even act similar too. there was this one part in happy shares company with top that he REALLY reminded me of kangin. his facial expressions and whatnot. but i agree that top has more like.. a.. how do i explain it.. like a tougher look. it`s more in pictures that they look alike. sometimes i`m like.. yeahhh is that top or kangin? ;)

nevertheless.. i love them both<3

--

edit..

oh yeah i found this online a while back.. just thought i`d share it :D

maybe more people will be able to see the resemblance

504121_1169361360-1.jpg

Guest 영원한 사랑

Yeah they do resemble each other :)

haha, but T.O.P looks like a rebellious version of Kangin ...

they look a bit simillar...........kangin is cuter and top is like more to bad guy type...........what do u guys think?

OMGG THESE ARE LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2 OF MY FAVORITE MEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIGOOOOOOOOO! I GO FREAKING CRAZY OVER THEMM!!!!!!!!!!! T-T I LVOE THEM BOTH THEY`RE MY FAVORITESS!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333 THEYRE BOTH CUTE AND HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest art105

hmm...i don't really think they do!!

TOP has a really unique look about him!!~not saying Kangin doesn't but i just mean...i think they have their own styles...TOP's more angles/dark...bad boy look and Kangin is more cutie!!

~<3333

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Yeah, they kinda do look alike =O

Prolly from like the bushy eyebrows and hair lol

Except TOP's eyes are a bit.. smaller o_O

They're both like bad boys too, right? <3

KANGINNNNNN<3

Guest --yunhra--

i dont think they look alike at all... i think kangin has a more rounded look while top has a sharper look

Guest chungmonkey629

lol i personally dont think kangin and top look alike AT ALL

top has that lean, sexy look while kangin has that sorta chubby next-door neighbor look

not to be mean or anything, but i find top extremely hott and sexy while kangin is just cute

Archived