[variety] Ss501의 스토커

Guest PERSISTENT

Guest jihunny79

Think of this show as The Blair Witch Project. At the end of the day, it's a showcumentary. One of those based on true stories with creepy soundtrack and hype thrown in for creative presentation. The show was meant to 'educate' and entertain the audience. If stalking is a problem for the gasoos there, I guess this would be like a public (fangirl) awareness video message. :lol:

Oh, anyone kind enough to share the final episode on direct download, please? mOm

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I just watched the first ep. and I can't believe that one of the member's clothes suddenly dissapeared before they had to go on stage. So they had to have the members dress in a whole different outfit? That was what happened yeah? if i caught what they are saying right....

Also, the next strange thing that happened was the apartment where the members live got broken into and all the clothes (including the bed!!!!) were all over the place, either flipped over (the bed) or thrown everywhere (the clothes). What i cant get is HOW did that stalker get the keys to the apartment? Or is this part one of the exaggerated parts that the producer decided to add in?

One thing i noticed about SS501, (me not a big ss501 fan, just the title of this show attracted me) is that the members don't really try to act "cute", they just say whatever they feel like, hahaha.... which i find cool...., hmmm...whats his name? kim hyun joong...he's the most carefree speaker AND the one that SPEAKS THE MOST....HAHA... out of alll.....when he told one of the members to stop filming, kuel mahn jjeekohdae em ma and what is this....ee kae mong dae....EE KAE MONG DAE??!!!! hhahaahhaa......i found that too be really funny.....not trying to act cute, which is a relief.

I know! That's what got me into ss501. The fact that they weren't as surreal or too-cute-seeming as other boy bands. But I had to laugh when I read that hyunjoong spoke the most. Jungmin is MAL after all. Maybe in the stalker series he spoke the most ...dunno...so I can't *really* say.

I couldn't help but relate to what you were saying though. I'm always fighting the japanese-cute-image or japanese-rock image stereotypes, so whenever I find something that ISN'T like that I like it better. ^o^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest venus02

Hi, I was hoping that someone could upload this in megaupload please? The subbed version? I can't use clubbox as it's very slow for me, I use dial up so downloading through megaupload is a bit better for me.

Thank you! :)

Guest HbananaK

Hi there,

can anyone upload all the episodes again for me please?? or give me a clubbox link that doesn't require membership??? pleaseeeeee =D

Archived