[variety] Ss501의 스토커

Guest PERSISTENT

Guest PERSISTENT
[MNET] airing on thursday (1/19/06)
Well, SS501 was supposed to have a reality show to promote their 2nd album and weird things started to happen. They were planning not to air the show at all but they decided to, but more towards their stalker story. soompi tread You tube-01 (credit to jina_bing_bang) /// 02 (credit to L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N) megaload 01[ credit to flyfany89] mcayww.jpgmcaye0.jpg:( :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jihunny79

Does anyone have this for direct download? Please.

Anyway, what happened in there? Did something happened to their performance costumes? And then their apartment was trashed and then what was said on the mobile? Sorry, I don't understand Korean. >_<;; Oh, what's the chart up there about?

SS501 Stalker show - when fans behave badly. >eek!!<

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

yea i watched it too last night the beginnign its really kute

but then later on with all the threat emails, and voice mails

and breakign into there apartment and finding all there things

missing whoaaa its krazy the stalker will do anything so ruin

them such really scary ppl i hope that they do find the stalker

and i hoep that the boys dont get hurt during the process .....

Guest sarangie

:ph34r:

i just got goosebumps..

they weren't gonna air...wow...that means it's really weird or something...

wow...

can't wait to see it~

is it like one of those talk shows...where it shows every week days?

^i don't think so. i think this just a two episode thing on mnet cause mnet is really more of a gayo program show type of thing. O_O;;; but this is highly scary!!! T^T i hope my hyung joon would be okay!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest evelyn168

I never thought being a celeb in Korea would actually bring so much danger to your life... Does anyone have a CB link for the episodes?

i was going around on naver and daum reading some articles about this.

and i dont know what to think. >_<

some articles are saying that the 'stalker' was an actor that dsp hired and other articles are saying that although ss501 DID have a stalker, half the things that happened are things that happened to other singers that they just incorporated into the story...

...but then looking at that picture of their cooridinater... i dont know what to hthink.. -_-a

what i think is that while they were shooting their reality show to promote their album, they caught on tape the things the stalker guy did. So they decided to scrap the reality idea cause they didn't want to show the situation to public. Then they decided to go on with the production of it to show the viewers how far and dangerous stalkers can get~

i do think some of the things were exagerated, but i still believe there was a stalker and you can tell by their reaction that these things had happened.

I just watched the first ep. and I can't believe that one of the member's clothes suddenly dissapeared before they had to go on stage. So they had to have the members dress in a whole different outfit? That was what happened yeah? if i caught what they are saying right....

Also, the next strange thing that happened was the apartment where the members live got broken into and all the clothes (including the bed!!!!) were all over the place, either flipped over (the bed) or thrown everywhere (the clothes). What i cant get is HOW did that stalker get the keys to the apartment? Or is this part one of the exaggerated parts that the producer decided to add in?

One thing i noticed about SS501, (me not a big ss501 fan, just the title of this show attracted me) is that the members don't really try to act "cute", they just say whatever they feel like, hahaha.... which i find cool...., hmmm...whats his name? kim hyun joong...he's the most carefree speaker AND the one that SPEAKS THE MOST....HAHA... out of alll.....when he told one of the members to stop filming, kuel mahn jjeekohdae em ma and what is this....ee kae mong dae....EE KAE MONG DAE??!!!! hhahaahhaa......i found that too be really funny.....not trying to act cute, which is a relief.

^yeah the eegae mon dae was really cute~

if im mistaken

they had a window open when they got to their house so they think the person came from the window?

Archived