[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest pillowbox

Jimmy Lin, Yoo HaNa, Leon Jay Williams, Hong Xiao Ling

My Lucky Star 放羊的星星

1280X1024-02.jpg

1024x76801bw5.jpg

star-1.jpg

Cast: Jimmy Lin, Yoo Ha Na, Li Wei, Hong Xiao Ling, Li Wei Lian, Huang Yu Rong, Song Zhi Ai

Synopsis: http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/mls.htm

Official Sites: SETTV TTV

Airing Time: begins on March 11 @ TTV, Sunday at 21:30, repeated on Sunday 13:00 ; SETTV, March 17, Saturday 21:00

Ost Release: March 15th

DRAMA OST:

CD.jpg

Plot:

iu He Na is a 24 year old ex-felon on probation. She went to jail for her lover. On the day of her release she goes to a 6 star hotel to buy a gift for her lover.

Today is the wedding of E.SHINE Corporation's William Lap (son #1) and Hong Xiao Ling's wedding. HXL is Jimmy Lin (son #2) ex-girlfriend. His mother's heirloom, the Queen Mary, a blue diamond, is also to be auctioned off today. Jimmy tried to avoid the wedding

but was forced to return to Taiwan. He slips into the bride's room and kisses HXL. He then steals the Queen Mary, not wanting it to be auctioned and also to avenge HXL's betrayal.

Jimmy begs Liu for forgiveness and accepts his love and they reconcile. However, Jimmy's father force him to leave her. Jimmy cuts off all ties with his father and is willing to spend the rest of his life in the village as a mechanics. Jimmy's father cut off all financial supports.

Liu's ex-lover's daughter needs surgery. He asks Liu to borrow money from Jimmy's family. She then realizes the gulf between Jimmy and her. She is ready to give him up so he can have a better future. However, Jimmy misunderstands her and returns home in rage. He seems to have lost his soul after he returns home. His older brother set up a meeting with Liu to talk to her about Jimmy. On the way to the meeting he is killed in a car accident. Jimmy blames Liu for his brother's death and hates her.

Jimmy's characters change after the death and goes to work for his father. He becomes a ruthless workaholic businessman. Because of guilt towards his brother he treats HXL, his ex-fiancee, well and tries to satisfy her every needs. HXL helps him in his work thinking that she will marry him one day.

Jimmy's hatred for Liu is as deep as his love for her. When he thinks of the good time he has with her he wants revenge. If he can meet her again he will make her life miserable to avenge her betrayal...

Character Profiles

(translation by ladycoco at AF)

Jimmy Lin's Character

00851593.jpg

Jimmy will play the younger rebellious son who loves racing. He will get married and become a ruthless businessman.

Yoo Ha Na's Character

3639992-1521963_g8MgajMhz2RO.jpg

Liu He Na's character is Cinderella. She grows up poor and has to lie and cheat her way out of situations until she meets this rich guy, Jimmy. His father of course doesn't want his son to get involved with this woman from the wrong side of the tracks and tries to break them up. The rebellious son has a confrontation with the father and runs away from home. He goes to the countryside and become a mechanics to support himself.

Li Wei’s Character

He is a lady’s man. He gets involved with a woman and then dumps her after it gets serious. He doesn’t know who his father is. His mother is in a mental hospital. She was abandoned by her lover. Li Wei is on a mission to find out who his father is and what happened to his mother. He is the spokesman for E. Shine jewelry. He pissed off a director and lost a multi-million dollar acting contract. His manager came up with a charity event to auction him to a fan who would be handcuffed to him and spend a day with him. This event was only opened to fans over 18 but the winner turned out to be 6 year old NeNe. NeNe is Liu He Na’s godchild. She persuaded He Na to stand in for her. When Jimmy saw in the news that He Na and Li Wei would spend a day handcuffed together he became outrageously jealous. He remembered with pain the day 5 years ago when he was handcuffed to He Na. The day when Li Wei was handcuffed to He Na turned out to be a disaster. Li Wei thought that she was his little fan and treated her with disdain. He Na was mad and threw a glass of water at him in front of the press. This got him interested in He Na after this incident.

Hong Xiao Ling's Character

Hong Xiao Ling’s character is a jewelry designer. Her father is on death row. She tried to hide her humble past by making up a story about her father being a scientist stationed at the South Pole and her studying design in Italy. She wants desperately to succeed and will sacrifice anything, even herself, in order to achieve her goals. After she has become successful she looks down on the poor and does not want to associate with them. When she was working at E. Shine she met the sunny Jimmy and fell in love with him. Then she met his older brother Li Wei Lian and she had other plans. She accepted Wei Lian and dumped Jimmy. When Jimmy fell in love with the poor He Na she became outrageously jealous. She wanted to win back Jimmy’s love. After he rejected her she hated He Na and tried to destroy the love between Jimmy and He Na.

William Lap's Character

eo050329956.jpg

William Lap will play Jimmy's older brother, the good son. He will guest star and only appear in 5 episodes. He is 30 but will play Jimmy's older brother. Jimmy is 32.

PICTURES

2287452090.jpg

00851592.jpg

00851591.jpg

00851595.jpg

00851594.jpg

2814942003.jpg

896244025.jpg

2007013114182256058709.jpg

More Pictures...

Youtube Links

(Love Scenes & Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-jlmCP5hzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8f5FPW-YPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfoKEv93Kk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPYPCOfrhG0

Downloads

My Lucky Star theme song: Our Memory SS

李雅微 - 極速愛情 MU

Drama Ost ZSHARE MU

(credits: sasa-chang)

*EPISODE 01 MU CLUBBOX

(credits: martulex & sasa-chan)

Lyrics

我们的纪念 [Our Memory]

数不尽的泪 我又哭了好几回

幻化成蝶 停留在这片落叶

被风化的雪 埋藏在千年以前

我用尽一生的思念只为等著你出现

回忆渐渐凋谢落在我身边

唤不醒原来还跳动的画面

就让我留在轮回的边缘 等一道光线

看见某年某月我们之间 曾经说过的预言

就让他带走你的那瞬间 成为我们的纪念

谁能发现我的世界 曾经有过你的脸

Wo men de ji nian

Shu bu jin de lei wo you ku le hao ji hui

Huan hua cheng die ting liu zai zhe pian luo ye

Bei feng hua de xue mai cang zai qian nian yi qian

wo yong jin yi sheng de si nian zhi wei deng zhe ni chu xian

Hui yi jian jian diao xie luo zai wo shen bian

Huan bu xing yuan lai hai tiao dong de hua mian

Jiu rang wo liu zai lun hui de bian yuan deng yi dao guang xian

Kan jian mou nian mou yue wo men zhi jian ceng jing you guo de yu yan

Jiu rang ta dai zou ni de na shun jian cheng wei wo men de ji nian

Shui neng fa xian wo de shi jie ceng jing you guo ni de lian

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

man i used to love jimmy when i was like about 7 yrs old

haha he was SO CUTE

he looks exactly the same still just a little bit older

hehehe jo, i kinda thought the same thing..the whole con artist..

but i think it will be different for sure

It should be different because Jimmy Lin is playing the playboy type of character.. :)

I'm not sure how to get the episodes. Does anyone know?

Guest novemberbaby

It should be different because Jimmy Lin is playing the playboy type of character.. :)

I'm not sure how to get the episodes. Does anyone know?

It's 20 episodes.

Hehe can't wait to watch Jimmy!

Guest summers83

Why do I feel that from the name and the girl's looks looks more like Korean instead of a Taiwanese? Yoo Ha Na sounds so Korean. Which is this showing? Where can we download?

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

this title reminds me of slient(lucky star)...well i'll be looking forward to it though it sounds like my girl.

Guest Sweetsweet

Why do I feel that from the name and the girl's looks looks more like Korean instead of a Taiwanese? Yoo Ha Na sounds so Korean. Which is this showing? Where can we download?

She IS Korean :sweatingbullets:

Yoo Ha Na(Liu He Na is the Chinese pronunciation) is indeed Korean. She's been in Taiwan for almost a year now and spent 6 months studying Chinese. It's adorable when she speaks it! She gets along great with the cast and crew...everyone loves her and is really helpful.

Episode 1 was fantastic! Jimmy, no surprised there, kicks butt and Ha Na reminds everyone why Korean dramas are so loved...barely 21 this year and is so natural. I can't wait to find out what happens next!!

Average ratings for episode 1: 2.24 (2nd place) pretty decent start...fingers crossed that it'll go up!

Guest lakatsumi

Hey! thanks emptysky for the links to download the songs. Does anyone know where i can get the BT link so that i can download and watch the first episode?

Guest me094

The drama sounds good... and even though i'm not a fan of Jimmy's... i really want to watch this... He looks very good... and i swear he never gets old.... He still looks like he did in his younger years....

Guest evelyn168

I watched the first episode and loved it... I'm not saying this because I'm a big Jimmy fan... But because this drama is funny and Jimmy's driving skills are amazing!

Archived