*--infection

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
in the night, i sit down as if i'm dead
>in the night..I realize this infection. I couldn't hold myself back from doing a quick oneshot of Infection (yes, after hearing Sou's), so here it is. Though it's a oneshot, by no means is it my first attempt as I've always loved Chihiro Onitsuka's Infection (and all her other songs XD). No one can match the emotion and the passion Chihiro puts into her performances...I really hope she starts releasing again soon. T_T Yeah...I don't have even a tenth the yelling power that Sou possesses...but I tried my best (for now) :) Oh and I didn't sing the entire song XD OK. NOW. I FORBID ME TO SING UNTIL AFTER THE SAT. *goes off to study rabidly* ---------- So you can see what's going on: Infection (translation cred to Centigrade-J) "I need to say something good in reply" and then the weeds on my tongue multiply. the shadow cutting across my heartbeat peels away someone's mask again. In the night I sit down as if I'm dead. my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter but when did I become this weak? I pretend that I don't notice that my legs have given way. My foolish sickness just gets worse and worse. In the night I realize this infection my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter but when did I become this weak? I'm beginning to be scared of many kinds of tiny fevers though I don't have a hope of winning I must awaken from this. my heart blows up, and the pieces flying everywhere glitter but at some point I became this weak. my heart blows up and the pieces, pieces flying everywhere... when did I become this weak? Translated By: Brian Stewart & Takako Sakuma

Ne, I would've loved to hear you push those high notes with full voice. ;o; Flat here and there-- but it's a one shot, so yeah. xD Did you have an actual instrumental of this, or did you make your own, like my ghetto rigged one? D:

It's beautiful, ne. ;o;

Guest onigiri_kun

O great^^ I think your voice is so great! but sometimes it doesn't match the upbeat songs~

I would love to hear you sing more ballads^^

Guest animagelet

oh my gosh!!! TT_TT This song is beautiful. you've sung it very nicely. You so good at one-shots. Amazing. You play the piano or something? Cause' wow.. You get the notes rightt.

Guest fantasiimaker

sou - it's vocal cut XD good that this song cuts quite nicely. there is no existing instrumental.

onigiri - all the more reason for me to practice more upbeat songs ^^

animagelet - I played piano a couple of a years ago, for a period of less than a year xD I miss it a bit..

Go Chihiro fans~! 8D

Guest conversebunny

woot another great clip from fantasiimaker!!! wonderful one-shot! your voice sounds soooo beautiful!!!! ^o^

AHHH a fellow SAT victim!!! I'm taking it on Saturday too...I should probably stop myself from coming here until then...(but is that going to happen? well...we'll see ^^; ) *rushes off to study too* GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST! :)

*Sigh* I wish I could sing..

You did dandy again fantasiimaker ;)

You're singing and Sou's singing of this song inspired me to download the sung by Chihiro

-- Thao

Guest tinasarangg

* feels guilty *

i should be studying for the SATs too. * sighh *

this is only a one shot? why not the full song? so pretty :wub:

nice jobb<3

Guest JUN-YEE

you really have a nice voice. you sing so well ! how old are you ? you sound 16 or so. i love your "First Love (Live)" one the best ! it sounded SO much like the original singer. you can sing REAL good

Guest fantasiimaker

devin - ^^ <33

James - thanks =)

conversebunny - I'm soo glad the SAT is over now XD

Thao - =DD the original is beyond comparison ^^

hershy kissez - don't say that, I know you don't suck ^_^ thanks for listening~

littlebabytina16 - procrastination sucks XDD oneshot because I didn't have the time/opportunity to practice well enough and record several tries =/

JUN-YEE - off by one year XD i'm 17. thanks!

nick - is "beautious" a word? XDDD

okay lisa, i swear the god your one shot recordings are like 841401850185 times than my 5819388501 tries ones. lol, you sound angelic. great song, great voice, great choice. :D

i love it!

and yes we do need to collab. we keep on saying it, and now we need to DO it! haha <33

Guest Vaerie

nick - is "beautious" a word? XDDD

-.-; gimme a break...I've run out of words in the English language to describe your singing...so I have to make them up <_<

Archived