Where to Download Anime

Guest A.J.

this is gonna be difficult but...

anyone knows where i can download anime dubbed in korean language??

i'm looking for dr. slump in particular, and as far as i know there aren't any dvds available. >__< anyone willing to help or have an idea? thanks LOL

edit: i found a clubbox with some episodes in wmv. not the best quality, but probably the closest thing to what i was looking for! i'm so happy! but if anyone has any leads to where i could find better quality videos (not likely)... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i was also wondering where else can i watch anime? besides youtube and crunchyroll

Guest dess1313

I'm looking for a naruto based doujinshi called Juvenile Delinquents

anyone know where i can find it? saw something about it elsewhere and can't track it down

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Millou

does anyone know where i can d/l .rmvb, .rm files?

i normally use da-anime, but their site is down for a while now...

so any other direct d/l sites with small file sizes (.rmvb)?

Guest HappyExpress

i was also wondering where else can i watch anime? besides youtube and crunchyroll

You can watch anime online on veoh.com

does anyone know where i can d/l .rmvb, .rm files?

i normally use da-anime, but their site is down for a while now...

so any other direct d/l sites with small file sizes (.rmvb)?

Haven't you check out their blogspot it still work but main site is down at the moment.

(http://da-animes.blogspot.com/)

here are other direct download site that contain .rmvb sizes

http://www.aniweblog.org/2006/08/list-of-a...-downloads.html

http://www.anime-sensei.net

Guest Millou

^ i have, but on there aren't so much animes on their blogspot as on their main site...haha

thx for the other sites!!

Guest Demllequ

me 2!

-_- i dont want to watch it on Veoh cuz i'd have to download the Veoh tv and that thing is bad - "The Veoh program can delete files from the user's hard drive. When playing a file, the program checks if the video was pulled from the website for alleged copyright infringement. If so, the program will delete the file without giving the user a choice" - Says so here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

is there another site where i can get songs? gendou music is down due to stuffs and i'm sad...

I've been searching everywhere to watch Fruits Basket, but failing. Does anyone know where I can watch it streaming or download? I've already tried veoh, crunchyroll and youtube. On veoh there's only spanish and italian subs, are there no english subs???? T_______T

Guest bakauki

idk how to work any of them!!!!!!

I've been searching everywhere to watch Fruits Basket, but failing. Does anyone know where I can watch it streaming or download? I've already tried veoh, crunchyroll and youtube. On veoh there's only spanish and italian subs, are there no english subs???? T_______T

try movie6.net and go to the anime section.

If you aren't a big fan of torrenting you can always venture out into IRC (Internet Relay Chat)

It's pretty old school and requires a bit of understanding but ... you can download just as fast and don't have sharing requirements.

a good 'net' to connect to is irc.rizon.net .. you can also find a lot of the "channels" on there by looking at www.tokyotosho.com.

It's .. a lot better than torrenting =p

If ya have questions on how to use IRC drop me a line.

Archived