Anyone Else Miss A Lot Of School?

Guest Tearlessj

Guest kkandy4mee

haha aaw man..i must have missed at LEAST 3 weeks(21 days) of schoool...i just hate school now...grades, tests, colleges, friend drama T____T it's sucky. and i constantly miss school just to CATCH UP on homework TToTT <--super lame

one of my friends has over 30 days....and she can't call in "sick" anymore...she has to have a doctor's note b/c the admin are suspicious now XDDD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bboy Stan

I missed around 60 days of school this year..lol..but I promised myself not to till ummm..last day of school of course...got to get ready for senior prank too =D

• 5 years later...
Guest coco98767

i have missed at least 28 days because i am sick but i am worried that i am going to have to restart the grade anyone else feel this way?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Not much at all this semester but my previous three years of school I did a lot because of depression and being sick all the time, every year I had to go to the hospital and idk I think it's kind of funny lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest taesumandu

I swear with my four years of hs's absences added together I would've missed an entire year. If I recall correctly I missed over a hundred just during my senior year haha. No shame.

• 1 month later...
Guest azngurl32

Yes. In 7th grade I missed so much I was marked as a truant. I kept doing it and I'm still doing it for personal reasons, My parents had to go to court because of it. I'm working on it but it's a process

• 2 years later...

I've missed so much school. It started back in like late elementary school and I just started to miss more and more each year. I hate the classroom environment...I have some friends (although most of them are two-faced) and I do like learning but I just hate the thought of getting up and going. Call me lazy but I literally just hate being in social situations so I've always wanted to try online school but since I miss so many days I can't. I think I've missed about 30+ days this school year alone

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wasn't the type to skip school, but I wished I could when I was there. Now I want to be back in school. There are things that I'd do differently from what I did. First of all, I wouldn't procrastinate. And I wouldn't have a conservative and boring life. I'd date the girl that I was afraid to ask out. School provides a better chance to meet a girl than most offices do. And there's more time for it in the schools thanks to the long vacations.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I didn't think anyone would still comment on this :lol: anyway I've probably missed about 2 months in total this school year. I'm always feeling as if I'm gonna be sick all the time. But no one believes me :/ I'm in first year or 7th grade I think in America XD my parents are saying that I'll have to redo this year or move school. They think it's bullying or just not wanting to go. Like when I do go I have a decent time, joke around with friends but I just wish I could go back to when I felt Normal instead of sick and lightheaded most of the time. I have to take 2 different tablets 1 to stop migraines and another one To stop me feeing sick. If I'm gonna be honest I have thought of suicide a couple times, but I don't think I could. Having to tell people in my class or friends that is sick all the time just gets annoying, no one believes me 

• 1 month later...

I went to 4 different high schools and 3 different middle schools. I never skipped school, especially since most of the schools I went to were really strict about it. One of the schools I went to, it was quite easy to skip so I was really surprised!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived