Anyone Else Miss A Lot Of School?

Guest Tearlessj

Guest novemberbaby

I broke my ankle in the fifth grade and had to get surgery. I didn't show up to school for about two weeks. Other than that, I've never really missed school much.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest endoftheworld

I miss a day off every week. Seriously. I get told off all the time... I feel really guilty but it's hard for me to stay for a full 5 days because I hate school so much.

dude, same here.

i've missed over 60+ days throughout highschool and still going. i always get letters from the school but they haven't really punished me yet. If I miss another day i might get my license taken away but i'm not stressin... its hard for me to wake up each morning. especially mondays. the whole thought of having to go to school is fustrating so i tend to avoid it as much as i can. i've yet to attend a full week of school since the semester started.

Guest illumine*

not school but a particular class i really hate (we don't do anything in that class anyways).

i "missed" about 3 weeks of it (or about 1 class hour of the 15 school days).

and when i went for a trip to japan, i missed 17 days.

Guest Sector

I missed so much, so far, I think I missed about 6 days in this first 6 weeks of school. Oh wells, no more ditching. Well I keep getting sick and I don't feel good. I really hate school at this moment...sigh...

Guest minie_k89

i rarely miss school..

unless i have a high fever or something even more serious...

i hate missiong out one day worth of lessons and can't catch up...

it really drives me nut when it happens...

the longest time i miss school was 2 weeks due to chicken pox...

that sux

Guest J'adore

yeah i've missed probably the most in one-go would be 2-3months? This would be because I had to travel with my parents -_- and it had to be during the school year. however i never had a problem academically.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

that's when i was born :ph34r:

same here .__. not a whole school day, just a few classes

when i feel like staying home:

me: mom, i don't wanna go to school today

mom: okay, want me to cook you something for lunch before i leave?

me: okay

:ph34r:

dude, you're lucky. After about an hour my mum would stop being pissed at me when I wouldnt go to school, but it was always a battle in the morning with her.

Even the days where I did go in to school, I'd wake up thinking how great it would be if I could just stay home. I hated school so much.

It's a miracle that I passed my exams.

Guest aymei

senioritis kicked in for me like in mid december

o_o

anyways i missed too much school this quarter i think i have like 9+ absences and i stayed home this friday cause i was so sick T_T

Guest lilil aZn babe

skipper!!!!! yeah last year i had 43 absents in one school year... cuz i was skippin >< then i got caught.haha

be cool go to school!

Guest Love Virus

don't you guys fail if you miss school =______________=

schools here, if you miss 10? or more days you fail the quarter or year or something.

I only skipped twice; after the SOLs me and my friend just left school =T

Guest biwweeyy

Never to the ever. HAHA. If you miss one day of school at my school. Then its equivlant to missing three days.

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

When I was in 7th grade, I would stay home AT LEAST once a week. So you do the math. haha. This year, I've missed about 4 days. =/

Guest chocopocky

The most I've missed is a like around one week..

But dang.. I was reading the posts and wow..

In my school, they have a policy that if you missed more than 3 days of school.. they can kick you out.

Guest sphynkter

h how are you even allowed to stay in school. back then in high school the max absents we were allowed were 3. after that it's an automatic fail.

Archived