[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pecpecjuice

Does anyone know how long will this drama last...? like how many episodes is this drama suppose to be..?

Guest Solly

i think i am going to continue to watch this. the first episode was entertaining and really cute! xDDDD i see a whole new different character of ryu jin and eugene [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahahaha~ ok, i jst watched the first episode...eugene was really funny! :lol: her accent was really funny to listen to too...hahaha..i loved it when she started singing in that little outhouse of theirs..and heck! when she climbed up that tree!!! i was laughing like an idiot when i saw her... :lol: she's really so funny..cant wait for the next episode!!! goodness, how much more will i laugh when i finally watch this with subs :sweatingbullets:

Guest cstina86

just finished the first episode. love goes out to everyone that uploaded.

i really enjoyed it. i thought it was funny, cute, and a little different from the other shows. i understanding bits and pieces of her accent. i'm just using context clues..ha.

anyways, that picture that eugene's grandma had. Wasn't that the president? If ryu jin is the president's son, is there a possibility that ryu jin and eugene are related?!?!?! ahhh it's sooo cliche. :wacko:

i really hope they aren't. i want eugene to get with ryu jin than minki. minki's cute and all, but i really like ryu jin's character...

Guest chacha03

bwahahaha~ ok, i jst watched the first episode...eugene was really funny! :lol: her accent was really funny to listen to too...hahaha..i loved it when she started singing in that little outhouse of theirs..and heck! when she climbed up that tree!!! i was laughing like an idiot when i saw her... :lol: she's really so funny..cant wait for the next episode!!! goodness, how much more will i laugh when i finally watch this with subs :sweatingbullets:

hahahaha those are my favorite scenes in this episode. I'm looking forward to more singing from BongSoon (sp?) :)

Guest my sassy girl

CAN ANYONE PM ME THE DAYS THEIR GOING TO PLAY THIS..

TIME AND CHANNEL?? THNXX SO MUCH!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived