[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks Creidesca for the pictures above ......No, I don't see anyone post that up yet ......:D

+To All: You guys are welcome .........:D

Count Down:

4 days to go .....*yay*.....the number getting smaller.....;)

Guest jdgdko

can't wait to see this drama. will surely have my own copy. bt it's disappointing that ryu jin oppa is only 2nd lead here. was hoping he will play lead roles. waahhh! :-(

Guest *sayuri*

+Wow .......the drama is almost here ......for those who want to watch live ......the time that this drama would be showing is at 7:55-9:00 p.m on April 8 (I thinks this refer to Korea times......however, I'm not too sure.....:D ) .....correct me if I'm wrong....:D

Count Down:

3 days to go .....*yay*

Guest Lav_0890

Wow, eugene is a cook in this drama! The pics are so cute!

Looks like fun. I wanna watch it.

What's the story about? Hope it's as good as SYLDFM!

Guest Winter_is_above

where could i get this drama as soon as it comes out..want to see it sooo bad!>..im from the USA..will it be selling here and showing it here

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the vid creidesca!!! woot!!! we're getting more and more goodies as this drama comes closer to it's airing date :lol:

and ujin, thanks for the new pics...eugene looks really cute in those pigtails..and she still has her cast on, poor girl..

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks Creidesca .....and if anyone want the vid ...I will upload in "sendspace" link later......:D

+Thanks Ujin for the new pictures ..... :D

*EDIT*

To All: Below is the Video Clip contains section of I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU from the TV Ent News (04-05-06) .....BTW, I extract the video from the original file and only capture the clip on Eugene's drama ....if you want to see other Ent. News ....please download the original file from Creidesca clubbox....;)

eugeneirrly9rt.jpgeugeneleeminki1kv.jpg

Name: Eugene-TVEnt.New (04-05-06).wmv

Size: 11MB

Description: contains only IRRLY video clip and is around 4 minutes long

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wu3rpp

Guest shahju

thank u for the clips creidesca...

eugene and minki look good together..eventhough minki is much younger but still they look so cute together...and i just realized that minki is actually very good looking...so handsome..hehhe

Guest *sayuri*

+The day is getting closer ......I can't wait for it .....seem like is going to be a "romantic comedy" drama ......which I love .....:D

Count Down:

2 days to go .....*yay*

Archived