[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

i thought it was a weekend drama :unsure: anyone clarify pls?

yup, you're right sweat_treats1812,

and it's funny how ppl will ignore the title heading which states that the drama starts April 8 and figure out from there what day it is

most of us hardcore K-drama fans would already know that the MBC Wed/Thurs drama will be Dr. Kang.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyones all excited and all but how will everyone watch it?

will you have this on your clubbox, creidesca?

oh definitely (both HQ and LQ will be available when the drama begins airing), you know how much of a Minki fan I am =)

oh...I went back to the official website, and it looks like they did some updates to the character profiles...some more photos of other actors have been included in the cast page.

And it looks like there's at least 2 other bodyguards in this drama, strangely enough, these other 2 are also the same age as Minki's character--28.

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh definitely (both HQ and LQ will be available when the drama begins airing), you know how much of a Minki fan I am =)

oh...I went back to the official website, and it looks like they did some updates to the character profiles...some more photos of other actors have been included in the cast page.

And it looks like there's at least 2 other bodyguards in this drama, strangely enough, these other 2 are also the same age as Minki's character--28.

thanks for the info! and thanks in advance for uploading this to ur clubbox! :lol::lol::lol:

woohoo! almost here!!! one more week (and a couple days) to go!!!

Hmmm...Eugene's new drama..definitely love her in Save The Last Dance For Me...and I'd love to watch this drama although I never watch the lead actor in the Kdramas I've watched before. With the synopsis I've read, I guess its not a bad drama...I'll give it a chance...I'll watch the opening siries..i hope.

Guest superwisdo

Looking forward to watching this very much. I have great expectation towards this. I think it will be a great drama, hope I am right. Can't wait.

yah, another eugene drama :D

im also excited to watch ryu jin.. i know not many people think hes a great actor but ever since i watched him in the KBS drama Stock Flower, ive rooted for him... :) glad to see him in another drama :w00t: but i dont think he'll get the girl in the end :tears:

Guest _obsession

ooo this sounds good! i'm currently watching wonderful life, and i'm loving it.

hopefully i'll be able to watch this

will there be links to watch this (LQ/HQ links) besides clubbox?and eng. subs?

hope this drama will be a success ^^

Guest jahye

Press Conference pics!

I don't know what it is, but Lee Min Ki looks like a toad to me.

And I mean literally. He literally looks like an actual toad to me..

I don't see any charisma or charm or anything in him.

1143699654_1.jpg

30143849788_61000090.jpg

200603301445261110_1.jpg

2006033014252468811_1.jpg

30143721501_61000090.jpg

20060330150649695.jpg

But this guy.. I can see the charisma and charm.

2006033014563518021_1.jpg

I don't know what Ryu Jin was saying, but it must have been funny because she's laughing at whatever it is he's saying. ^_^

1143699551_1.jpg

The article for this picture said she was laughing at what Ryu Jin was saying.

20060330153117678.jpg

Here he's holding her arm which is still healing.

2006033014352409524_1.jpg

They make a nice couple. She's a little too short though. Or maybe he's a little too tall. :lol:

He'll be playing her 키다리 아저씨!

200603301439261110_1.jpg

credits; naver + yahoo for pics. :)

thank you yeohweping for the pics. im really excited for eugene. those guys are just sweet for giving support to eugene's arm = )

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pics u guys! they look like they're all having a good time out there :lol:

actually, looking at eugene and min ki in those pics, they seem kinda cute together..hahaha~ dunno with u guys but this is jst me..it's like they're comfortable with each other or smthing..it's really quite cute...

eugene looks good and healthy..like i said in the eugene thread, her smile is still as sweet as ever..the two guys are really tall :lol:

Guest saranghaeB

Hey guys thx 4 the wonderful pics..!! Hmm.. They had their press conference.. Eugene looks pretty well.. As cute as ever.... I'm so looking forward 2wards tis drama.. :D

Archived