Redbull

Guest amasian

Guest eric_r_ho

Three times a WEEK is fine..but when u start drinkin' it three times a DAY, that's when u should probably stop. Considering it says so on the back

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deportedkorean

energy drinks=caffeine and sugar...thus...too much is bad...3 times a week isnt terrible.

think about it this way though...substituting it with water or 100% juice is MUCH healthier than red bull 3 times a week.

Guest rapunzel283

Redbull is nasty. GO V!!!... Do they have V overseas, or is it an Aussie thing? :mellow:...

Anyway, I find energy drinks aren't good for you when you need your brain, like you're pulling an all-nighter. Its good for when you're about to go out with your friends - loves it.

But always drink in moderation. I drink the stuff like once every few months.

-___________-;;...Redbull originated in thailand and ppl here don't drink it except the construction workers...

anyway...it's not harm your health if you don't drink it too much >.>

Guest PizazzPizza88

Three times a WEEK is fine..but when u start drinkin' it three times a DAY, that's when u should probably stop. Considering it says so on the back

lol

i rarely drink it..it doesn't really do anything to me

Guest chubzzy

first, wrong section...

second, i guess it's alright, if u drink ONE can per day, 3 cans a week, IF u really need the energy that is.

Guest inamorata.<3

Redbull has Cow/Bull Sperm in it.

The reason for the energy...??..That's what I heard. I drank it once and when I heard that I never wanted it again..x P

That's what I heard, too.

It doesn't give me wings. <_<

LMFAO it doesn`t give me wings too interally but it does help make you more energized lol

i once had to wake up at like 3 for a community service and it really helped! :D

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

My parents used to always let my siblings and I drink it because it tastes good. Heck, they even let me have rice-wine.

I did hear that Red Bull speeds up your heart rate and is supposedly not very good for females to drink because it also makes your body produce testosterones.

:blink:

I still drink it. It's good stuff.

Guest haeLimsteR*

im such a redbull addict >.< sugarfree redbull = <3

i drink it once in the morning and one in the afternoon and one at night.. muhehehe.. EVERYDAY! it used to help me stay awake... but it doesnt help anymore. but i drink it anyways. so yum

Guest sleepy Tiger

3 times a week is fine. But I'm a Monster fan rather than bull. It helps more. Just don't drink it more than 3 cans a day for Red Bull, since its a tiny can.

Guest SatinDoll

Redbull has Cow/Bull Sperm in it.

The reason for the energy...??..That's what I heard. I drank it once and when I heard that I never wanted it again..x P

hmm i did some research on it before..i heard that was just a myth.

oo and it ain't that good for ya.....i heard a basketball player died from drinking too much of that stuff before a basketball game...

but well...Demi Moore and Britney Spears drinks a dozen of them while and before shooting ...mmm

i, personally, buy that when i need to stay up late to study. it works! and i LOVe how it tastes!! kinda taste like...beer with sprite remix.haha...

i like it tho...

just don't drink it too often...

Archived