Redbull

Guest amasian

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Divine Hand

Redbull has no effect on me. I drank 4 cans in a row and went to sleep in 15 minutes. It takes stronger stuff to give me power.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

LOL . oh that's brilliant .

meanwhile though , caffeine is meant to be bad for your heart , so you probably shouldn't drink it regularly . it does kind of taste like pee though (or what i imagine it should taste like . maybe) , and it doesn't do a thing to your "awakeness" , so i don't know why you'd drink it anyway .

Guest _erigoo

aren't those drinks bad for u? cause too much sugar?!?!

Red Bull is SUPPOSED to be an energy drink..

But I suppose too much wouldn't be very healthy..

its an energy drink

u shouldn't drink it as like u drink water. LMAOz

its like. this

most ppl who drink it r ppl who skip breakfasts, or dont have time for a "real meal" its like a meal replacement.,, well I take it before i go to the gym. sometimes**** usually I eat a powre bar

newaiz. it should b alright to drink it as much as u want I think. haha. its really good taste too isnt it? haha. but make sure to note that there is caffeine in there i think... and its not good to drink alot of caffeine.

Guest kirstiee

It doesn't give me wings. <_<

same here. :angry:

mmm im not sure if thats bad for you.

but i guess if you drink too much of it , it can be.

Redbull has Cow/Bull Sperm in it.

The reason for the energy...??..That's what I heard. I drank it once and when I heard that I never wanted it again..x P

Archived