Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 (Claudia Kim)

Ayame

Credits to: dramawiki, imdb, naver, epg, daum, suzziee for all the pictures, links, etc.

LjnknEo.jpg

fwhtrH8.jpg

LrnfiPj.jpg
Name: 김수현 / Kim Soo Hyun (Gim Su Hyeon)
English Name: Claudia S. Kim 
Also Known As: 유리엘 / Yoo Ri El 
Profession: Model, Actress, Singer 
Birthdate: January 25, 1985 
Height: 178cm 
Blood Type: O 
Star sign: Aquarius 
Religion: Christian 
Languages: Korean and English 
Education: Ewha Women's University (International Studies) 
Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies 
Skills: Singing 
Talent Agency: Apple of the Eye Entertainment (South Korea), United Talent Agency (USA)
Debut: 2005 Korea-China Supermodel Contest
Official Social Media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

fwhtrH8.jpg

y0EvnFs.jpg
(2016, Netflix) Marco Polo (Season 2) [as Khutulun]
(2016, MBC) Monster 몬스터 [as Yoo Sung Ae]
(2014, Netflix) Marco Polo (Season 1) [as Khutulun]
(2013, MBC) 7th Grade Civil Servant 7급 공무원 [as Mi Rae]
(2012, MBC) Standby 스탠바이 [as Kim Soo Hyun
(2011, KBS2) Brain 브레인 [as Jang Yoo Jin
(2011, KBS2) Romance Town 로맨스 타운 [as Hwang Joo Won]
(2010, KBS2) Fugitive: Plan B / Runaway: Plan B 도망자: Plan B [as Sophie / Secretary Im]
(2006, SBS) Queen of the Game 게임의 여왕 [as Park Joo Won]

fwhtrH8.jpg

AnPUJ6r.jpg
(2018) Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald [as Maledictus] (upcoming movie)
(2017) The Dark Tower [as Arra Champignon]
(2015) Equals [as Voice of The Collective]
(2015) Avengers: Age of Ultron [as Dr. Helen Cho]

fwhtrH8.jpg

sEeAF2W.jpg
(2015, OnStyle) Before the Show

fwhtrH8.jpg

YKAo2Au.jpg
UNTizqN.jpg
fwhtrH8.jpg

FmHKZCu.jpg
[2015] Sophiya - Still Loving You

fwhtrH8.jpg

rRqT2GH.jpg
• (2012) MBC Ent. Awards: Comedy/Sitcom Female Excellence Award [Standby]
• (2006) SBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Award [Queen of the Game
• (2005) SBS Annual Supermodel Contest: 1st Place 

fwhtrH8.jpg

moWERiq.jpg
1 Day ACUVUE TruEye | Amore Pacific V=B Program | Tucson-ix | Samsung Electronics Zipel (Ver.1)
Zipel Refrigerator | Enprani | a.b.plus | KTF | Shu Uemura | Korea Tourism Organization | TUMI

fwhtrH8.jpg

1PC3niP.jpg
IMDB Profile | Daum Profile | Naver Profile | Official Twitter | Official Facebook | Official Instagram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest conduongmuathu

She looks so pretty. And her acting's pretty good although Queen of the game's her first drama.

I also like her

Guest suzziee

Whooot :w00t:

I LOVE this girl. So young but talented. She blew me away in Queen of the game.

Plus, she has the most AMAZING skin. I sound totally psycho I know :ph34r:

Had been meaning to start a thread but due to my innate laziness :lol: it didnt get done

She speaks English really well because she used to live in America. From since she was 5 till 12. Her Dad works for a Multinational Company that sent him there for a couple of years I believe.

She is currently in her final year at Ehwa Women's University doing International Relations and is actively involved in writing for her school's english newspaper. She caused a sensation as she got full marks for her TOEIC test (test of english proficiency)

related clip- http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...73&srchcp=N

==================

She has done several commercials, namely for KTF and the other for a makeup brand.. (I think its with Shu Uemura) with Jang Geunseok.

1) KTF

http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...66&srchcp=N

051paranzuinq4.th.jpg

2)Shu Uemura

http://news.naver.com/tv/read.php?mode=LSS...amp;menu_id=115

8pfinal72c828383729smilyc8.jpg

p108018828383829smile04ha5.jpg

Here's a report saying there's been a stampede for her to do CFs ever since QOTG ended- http://www.diodeo.com/id=entertaintv&m...&pt_code=01

=================

She is currently looking for her comeback drama. She hopes to start another project in July thereabouts.. She has stated that she wants to play a character nearer to her age this time (she's 21 but her character in QOTG was early 30s) and she found it a challenge in QOTG to act someone so much older.. She had to change her voice modulations, speech patterns etc to reflect an older more mature character.

200612312148142944911dusx3.jpg

c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd1daebacsb2.jpg

Misc interview

http://news.naver.com/tv/read.php?mode=LSS...amp;menu_id=115

Pictures

20070221103026.063.0.jpg

20070221103026.063.2.jpg

20070221103026.063.5.jpg

20070219093015.414.0.jpg

20070219093015.414.1.jpg

20070219093015.414.2.jpg

Hope we'll see more of her soon~~

She hopes to start another project in July thereabouts.. She has stated that she wants to play a character nearer to her age this time (she's 21 but her character in QOTG was early 30s) and she found it a challenge in QOTG to act someone so much older.. She had to change her voice modulations, speech patterns etc to reflect an older more mature character.

seriously no matter how i look at her .she reallly dun look 21 year old . ke .but she a lovely girl ..really not bad for her first drama performance in Queen of the game ..hope to see her more in other works ...

Guest suzziee

Aww... this thread is so quiet. I guess not many people have watched her/know about this model/ actress.

She's been turning quite a few heads in Korea recently.. she has a new CF with Cha In Pyo. Its for Zipper refrigerators. Its a fairly lucrative one and it must be a big honour to be working with one of the veterans in the industry. Pictures!

20070228171409.439.0.jpg

20070228171409.439.1.jpg

20070228171409.439.2.jpg

src: daum

It says she does a tap dance with her "husband" Cha In Pyo in the CF to show the warmth of her character. The CF will air in the early part of March.

CIP had this to say about her- 김수현의 눈빛과 이미지는 큰 가능성을 가지고 있다. 앞으로 기대되는 신인이다”고 칭찬했다.

CIP praises her saying,"Kim Soo Hyun's gaze/expression in her eyes as well as her image, shows that she holds great potential. She is a new star that is worth looking out for in the future."

Guest suzziee

:blush: I think I'm talking to myself in this thread

but.

http://news.naver.com/vod/vod.nhn?mode=LSS...section_id2=286

a particularly well-done interview on her role as student reporter for Ewha Voice (school newspaper)

She talks about her role as reporter, and also what's she been doing since the Supermodel contest. (she came in 1st for the Korea-China Supermodel contest 2005) and says that if there is a actor she could meet, it would be Jang Donggun.

She's such a sweet girl such a pity she hasnt gotten her recognition in Soompi yet- although she is already fairly popular in Korea. :unsure:

Guest lovewinter

I like her too in QOTG, although is her first drama but did a pretty good job! Well done!

She has the potiential and I am sure she will be the lead soon.

Guest ripgal

Aiks...I think nobody knows about her since she has only appeared in QOTG..

Yea, I can see vast potential in her. She did very well in QOTG, considering the fact that she's a newbie..

Plus she doesn't look 21! Another young yet potential actress...

Looking forward to seeing more of her in future dramas..

Guest suzziee

More news- KSH has nabbed yet another CF deal, this time with makeup brand Enprani.

She signs a one-year contract. Enprani spokesperson describes her as a modern city beauty and befitting of their image.

Kim Soo Hyun has said that she personally loves this brand so she's happy to be chosen. She will try her best to convey the brand's modern and healthy image.

This comes on the heels of her Zipel (subsidiary brand of Samsung) refrigerator CF deal which is usually only reserved for top stars. Past stars have included Kim Namjoo and Lee Young-Ae.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16060266.html

20070315155609.113.0.jpg

20070315160015.373.0.jpg

photo credits as noted.

Guest kp4life

oh! kim soo hyun had her own thread n i didnt know!

ok, i think shes one of the prettiest korean stars ..for me :P ..the type of faces u dont get tired of just like THAT.

shes tall, pretty, can sing, can speak english, smart.. seriously shes so talented in everything O_O

i havent seen her in QOTG.. cuz i dont watch that show xD ..but still.. i saw her in game shows long time ago n things like that.

shes really pretty when she smiles n the white part of her eyes disappear. lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

^ *nods* Yup she is. And hi *waves*! XD Yay I see your post. lol

I watched this drama, since my mom wanted to finish it once she started. xD

It was pretty good in my opinion. KSH has great english. ><;;

Guest C51236

wonder what her new drama is.... she wants to star in a drama during july??? how the supporting role with lee jun ki in 'time between wolf and dog???' or the coffee prince with yoon eun hye????

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived