[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

Guest cpopbaby19

this drama finished at 50? .__. god, i missed alot of episodes.. especially the middle ones because of school! T_T

yoon and shieun looked so cute! XD hahah the new year episode was so good~ it was my favorite episode! (out of all i watched.. :[ )

did anyone record some episodes aired in kbs world? cuz its the only with subs! and as i said, i missed alot of it. .___.

but anyway, i don't want this to end on kbs world! xD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Bahn Oh Lim 4?!!! NOOooooo!!! just when the story was getting better :( ... i can't believe i'm not going to see Kang Ilkwon again :tears: , does anyone know his real name? does he have other projects aside from this one?

Guest xiaoxing04

hey! does anyone know the real name of hyemi?

thnx!

hyemi's real name is kim su jin...

seems like many banollim people are popping out in tv and movies lately..its so cool to see them after falling in love with their characters in this series..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bich

some eps at the end so great!!! the storyline's growing and my feeling's growing, too. this series make me warm inside ^^ But just 2 eps left on KBSWorld

Yeah, see Ilkwon living alone at home make me so sad, especially when he said sm words to his mom. And of course I also like MrChoi, like the way he treats his students...

the actress who played shieun~~~she's in EPIK HIGH'S LOVE LOVE LOVE MV!!

I also see this MV on Youtube. I wonder if she sing in it.

Guest sab_719

Hey Guys!!! Does anyone have the english translation to the song So Nyun Eh Byul by Lee Yoon Jong? PLease please please??? It's just that it sounds like a really nice love song. If you have the english translation to any of the other songs in their OST please do post the link! Thanks!!!

Guest bich

OMG I cant believe it. What's up???????? when I turned on the TV, just about 10minutes left. hichichic... that means i cant see the whole final eps, i cant see what the members of 10-J class share their feeling with all school. Poor me!!!! >.<

Guest xiaoxing04

OMG I cant believe it. What's up???????? when I turned on the TV, just about 10minutes left. hichichic... that means i cant see the whole final eps, i cant see what the members of 10-J class share their feeling with all school. Poor me!!!! >.<

yeah..kbs world changed their schedule on the final episode...lucky me i opened our tv an hour ealier and i was able to catch the whole epi..hehe..but i think there will be a final farewell episode next week so dont miss it guys!!!some cast on the first two seasons will have a special appearance (go ara, kim kibum, eunsung,kim heechul and yoo ahin)..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched a MV of Sg wanna be on TV & suddenly realised that Lee joon's in it. but not a shy student, that's a strong guy. he also plays some violent scenes. he really looks strange. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

^

He was in SG wannabe's MV.

It was called Crime and Punishment (SG 워너비-'죄와 벌')

The actor Ahn Yong Joon who played the 'villian' on here.

He was in Jumong. (the younger version- his character was Prince Yuri- he was SO good. )

&& He was also in a nonsmoking CF when Sharp 3 was still airing.

I honestly want to skip a class to rewatch all the episodes.

I loved the ending.

• 4 months later...
Guest hibiscusdoll

i wus wondering is there any team out there willing to sub this series??? =(...i watch the whole thing thru without subs n it was still really good lol

• 1 year later...
Guest xiaoxing04

hey guys..

just wanna share that i saw seo minwoo in the snsd episode of introducing star friend..he was andy's dongaeng~~

• 5 months later...
Guest xshurri kurrix

i'm sorry to be of a nuisance, but could someone reup episodes 16, 22, 23, 30, and 47?? they're the only episodes that i need to finish the entire series...many thanks!!!

~~i must say, this is a really cute drama... i wish i had watched it when this thread was more active though.. >.<~~