[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

hey epi 14 on the first page with all the mega upload links doesnt work. when i dled it my computer couldnt identify which program to open it with and when i clicked windows media player it wouldnt open. so could someone reupload epi 14. i really want to c it because thats where Si Eun and Yoon get together!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HyunIX

hey epi 14 on the first page with all the mega upload links doesnt work. when i dled it my computer couldnt identify which program to open it with and when i clicked windows media player it wouldnt open. so could someone reupload epi 14. i really want to c it because thats where Si Eun and Yoon get together!

Episode 14 (2006-06-04) - 자장면과 불도장

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O40K5C9G

thank you so much for the episode~

man... i get a gutty feeling that the romance between lee joon and shi eun won't happen... shoot... if it doesn't, then i quit watching this -0-;;;; hopefully, they will end up together!!!!!!!!!!! ToT lee joon is just to die for~~~~~ <3333333333333333333333333

^thank you MUCHO for helping us out~~~ :DDDDDD

one question, when do Ah Young and Si Eun become friends again? is it during epi 14 when they go see the painting together? i'm glad their friends again tho! wat lead them to their reconcilation tho?

yes. ^0^ same... i wonder how things will go between them. i don't think their friendship will break again though xDDDDDD

omg is anybody else getting pissed....when is shi eun n lee jun gonna get together!? urghhhh....always shi eun and yoon together in the en --____--..

I AM WITH YOU! OMG!!! it's pissing me off too!!! >0<;;; i really wish that the writer would develop a small romance between them, but no, it just had to be more for gong yoon ToT

HyunIX the reup of epi 15 is wrong. when i dled it and opened it, episode 14 rather than 15 came up. r u sure you loaded the correct file?

am I the only one here that actually likes Yoon and Si Eun together? come on they are so happy with each other and i think they really like each other. this weeks epi, the end was soo cute! that diary that Si Eun is writing in during her times with Yoon is soo cute. Its funny that they only showed them leaning into kiss, and not that actual kiss. Yi Jun i feel bad for him but he can have Ah Young. I have a feeling shes gonna start liking him and he may start liking her after giving up on Si Eun. Leaving us with two perfect Ban Ohl Lim couples! yay! GO SI EUN AND YOON!!