• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfany89

thank you so much girls for the wonderful megaupload link and sendspace link~

can't wait to watch it

Guest litkot

lol,I just watched it the first time yesterday!Why didn't I watch it sooner!!!??? ><" Cuz I was just skimming thru the channel and my eyes was catched at KBS World,ak,I was doubt that is it Balohlim,and when I saw the tittle,I knew it... >< Án I doubt is it Ulzzang Seo Min Woo,lol,hik,so stupid I am!!!

Guest Solly

aaaah~ loved episode 22!!! :DDDDDD it was emotional and action packed... sort of xDDDDD thank you for uploading! :DDDDD

omg... in the next episode, it seems like shi eun and gong yoon have a small argument. YES! FINALLY! :DDDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest LoveHLi

no problem ^^ and please feel free to call me hli (also in my sig if you forget ^__^)...it's easier and faster than writing out my sn ^^;

but i just wanted to let you guys know that i don't know how frequently i'll be able to upload the upcoming episodes because i recently found a job where i'll be working 12 hour shifts @o@; but i'll still continue to download and upload the episodes...it'll probably just be posted a few days after the release date ^^; sorry guys >_<;

Guest f0reveralways

uh. hi.

i noticed on the first page there were episode 1 translations but no actual subtitles. if no one already did it, i could try out timing it since i have a program for it on my computer already :)

edit: okay. i already did it :phew:

i just want to know if it's okay before i do anything public with them.

Guest Solly

^it's fine as long as you credit the person who wrote the translation :DDDD crediting someone is very important~ :DDDD that's really sweet of you to do it for those who cannot understand korean! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest jesslynk26

hi evryone, I just started watching this drama but love it already :) but I'm a liltte confused though..can someone tell me which guy is lee joon and which is Yoon?? Cuz i watch this on KBS World and the names are different :unsure:

thanks for all the uploadings :P

Guest f0reveralways

Episode 1 English Subtitles

okay uh. i think there needs to be an editor or something b/c there's some translations missing & some parts don't really make sense to me. i don't understand korean & this was my first time timing subtitles so bear with me if i made any mistakes :D

translator: jaejoongie <3

timer: f0reveralways

ysi = yousendit

mu = megaupload

LQ: YSI - MU

um. i downloaded a HQ from iyagi's clubbox & it sort of cut out the beginning until Lee Jun arrives at school. but here's a timed version for iyagi's 350mb Episode 1:

HQ: YSI - MU

HQ BS Player: YSI - MU

the 350mb can totally pass for 700mb quality :blink::lol:

whoa, i've been wanting to find information about this show >_>

kbs world gave some title like teensoliloguy or something, not sure ._______. bekk..

i'm up to episode.....8? or 9?

where seo minwoo ditches that grls party for sieun ._______.

omg i hope they don't get together :PPP

ok so cool. i'm keeping up B)