[drama 2006] That Woman 그 여자

gerryg

Hi! Just want to thank dramaok and everyone who commented on this drama. It is airing now in Hawaii--watched eps. 1 &2 last week; 3 & 4 will play this Fri/Sat. Loved it from the start and came to soompi to read this thread. I'm so glad it'll end the way I hoped. So I know I'll enjoy watching the rest of this drama. Thanks again to all!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainbow_Jae-In

I'm currently watching this in Hawaii too. I like how the drama is fast paced and not dragging. Keeps me on the edge of my seat. At first, I only wanted to watch it because of Jong Song-Hwan! And here in Hawaii, they are showing "Goong (The Palace)" right before "That Woman" and it's kinda hard to see Shim Hye-Jin evil in "Goong" and then see her as a good character in this drama...I had to adjust....hehe! But now, I really like it. My Mom is hooked on this too! Thanx soo much for the episode summaries. I can't wait to watch it til the end! :D

Guest sayla

anyone know where I can download songs from the OST? I tried the soompi page but nothing seems to download. Any suggestions or help please!

Really enjoying this drama now!!

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived