JS = ji.soo

SJ = se.jeong

JM = jae.min

DY = do.yeon

MS = min.soo (JS sister)

SG = seok.gu (JM friend)

TI = ta.in (JS daughter)

1139206373123.jpg

SJ asks JS if she would be forgiven if she were to beg for forgiveness.. but JS asks SJ if she thinks she's the only one w/ pride. SJ says JS's done enough damage to her marriage and in all honestly it would be extreme for SJ to ask JS for forgiveness since JS already avenged

JS asks why she came then. SJ asks JS if she's gonna dump DY after DY and SJ divorce just like SJ dumped JM.... and SJ says DY is innocent. JS says she was innocent then too.

SJ asks how DY loves JS if she's done nothing and realizes she's just told DY loves JS. JS asks if SJ came to tell her DY loves her. and just like the cruel way SJ put all the blame on JS when JM wanted to divorce JS... JS says SJ was a loveless marriage in the first place..

and JS says if SJ is unable to keep her own man she shouldn't blame it on other ppl. SJ remembers the words she said to JS and is filled with emotions.

JS says DY is unfortunate to be married to SJ... . SJ says it's all over if she tells DY and JS says to go ahead. JS leaves.. and MS wants to talk to SJ but JS pulls her away..

then back at the shop JS and MS talk and JS says she didn't plan this revenge.. but MS says now SJ will finally know how JS felt then. just then JM arrives.

meanwhle SJ walks off and remembers the way JS begged her 2 yrs ago.. and JS begins to feel light headed.

JS's mom gets a new high-end washing machine delievered and JS suspects it's from JM even though her mom says she bought it on a installment plan.

JM's mom is upset that JM bought such a nice present for JS's mom and all she got is a cup of coffee... and JM says it's his fault...

but JM's mom says god's too busy to watch each person so he created mothers.. and it's the fate of mothers to love their children regardless.

JM asks where she heard such saying and mom says at JS's mom's restaurant.

JS's mom says she really doesn't want to see JS live lonely like her and suggests JS and JM get back together now that JM has changed. JS says she understands but JM crossed the uncrossable line.

DY returns home and SJ says to talk.. SJ says she will keep her promise of not greeding over his heart so he can continue to love JS as long as he stays married to SJ.

DY thinks it's nonsense and says they need to divorce.

it's TI's 13th bday and TI says she wants to celebrate at a family restaurant her friend told her about instead of celebrating at home since that would tire JS out.. JS agrees and says to meet during lunch time to go there.

meanwhile SJ tells DY that his dad's coming to their home for mom's first death anniversary..

DY calls SJ to have lunch and they meet.

TI and JS arrive at the restaurant where the bday bash is to be held and finds JM there. TI fesses up and says she wanted to celebrate with both parents.

JS agrees since it's TI's bday and the family even takes photo.

over lunch SJ says she thinks they should keep DY's mother's ash at their home. DY says no since father's still alive. then DY tells SJ he wants a divorce even if JS doesn't reciprocate his feelings he still wants to be divorced so he can watch over JS.

SJ tells SG's wife about DY asking for divorce. SG's wife says to beg JS.. but SJ says no. then SG's wife suggests SJ tell DY about JM but SJ says she can't cuz she really wants to spend her life with DY and if DY knew she was JM's mistress she may never be able to stand straight before him.

JM drives TI to home and is about to take JS to her shop. JS gives JM the money for washing machine and JM says she shouldn't be this way. JS notices TI watching them from distance and tells JM to smile. TI leaves and feels happy to have her parents together.

meanwhiel SJ waits for JM at his office. JM is angry to see her but SJ tells JM DY loves JS and is asking her for a divorce. JM goes to JS again and tells about DY's plan and wonders how she can play with another person's feelings like that.

JS says she didn't play w/ DY and JM realizes JS is not the type of person who would toy with other ppl.. then JM asks her if she loves DY and when JS says nothing JM realizes she has real feelings for DY.

SJ asks DY if he can wait and DY says he can.. then SJ says he can wait for a lifetime for the divorce... then asks why he loves JS. DY says he doesn't know but he feels happy watching JS.

at the station JS asks DY if he really asked SJ for a divorce and asks him why he msut act that way and if he's so irresponsible and that all men are same.. and DY is no different than JM who also easily threw away his commitment to marriage for another woman.

DY says she should give him a chance to talk and gets upset that JS is comparing him to JM.. but JS wouldnt' listen and leaves.

SG's wife buys a new phone that looks exactly like her other one so that if mr. cha textmessages her her husband wouldnt' know. then she dresses young and cute looking and goes on a date with mr cha.

mr. cha says to go ride bikes and SG"s wife says she can bike when in fact she can't and falls. mr. cha says real bike riding is not the same as cycling machines at the gym and tells her to ride on his bike behind him. SG's wife is happy to be close to mr. cha.

afterwards they go karaoke. as he sings an oldie SG"s wife is enchanted by his allure... (haha they're so cute even though she's totally having an affair).. mr. cha tells her about his past.. how his parents died in an accident when he was in highschool and later his uncle took all his inheritence so he's been on his own making ends meet by doing construction work since he was a teenager.

DY goes on a business trip with his staff and calls JS and leave s message for her saying she shouldn't be so stubborn and she should at least let him have a chance to explain himself or else she might regret like last time.

DY who can't concentrate on anything doesn't see the uncoming truck driver is sleeping and off track.. and he gets in an accident. JS gets a call from DY's assistant late at night about the accident and JS rushes to the hospital.

JS sees DY's assistants with injuries and starts to panic when she can't see DY.. but DY arrives with a small cut on his forehead and tells her he didn't die yet. JS almost faints...

JS leaves after seeing DY is okay. DY is sorry he can't drive her back since he needs to stay at the hospital to make sure his staff is okay. JS is walking down the staircase and DY says he loved JS then, and he loves her now, and he will love her in the future.

JS is touched and crying... when DY wraps his arms around her from behind. JS hesitates to reciprocate the hug.. but at last she stops herself.... meanwhile SJ tries very hard to break into DY's secret cabinet and after successfully breaking in she discovers pictures of JS.

SJ compares the pictures of JS and sees that some of the pictures were taken from 2 years ago.. and SJ realizes JS is DY's first love all this time....

-----------------------

ooOOOoo can't wait to see how it will end next week. i have to go on a business trip so i won't get to download and write summary until at least tuesday after. ><

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myteddi

I like to thank Dramaok for all the time and effort you have been putting into to give us the translation of this Kdrama. I started watching this but was about to stop because I can't understand what is going on (I don't know Korean) when I came into this thread by accident. You made it all worthwhile to continue watching the drama and really enjoying it. More Power!

Guest soo_jung

4 more episodes! wonder how it will end. do you think jisoo and doyeon will end up together? i know DY loves JS a lot but i'm still not sure about her feelings toward him. as for sejeong it must really suck for her now.. learning that her husband who never loved her loves the wife of the guy she cheated with. yikes.

this drama ends on 2-17-06.

welcome soo_jung! long time no 'see'.. 'breathless answered all your questions...

and later on.... DY reveals that it was his dying mother's wish to see him marry. so i think his reason was 3 fold: 1. to get JS out of his mind. 2. mom's wish. 3. SJ's persistence and her promise that she won't take his heart if he can't forget his first love.

let's see. 2 episodes come out every friday so next week is the last week.. so i think it will end at episode 18.

and thank you sylver so much for uploading them on clubbox. without you we wouldn't enjoy this juicy drama!!!

teeheehee...dramaok, it's good to "see" you again too! when i saw that you were providing episode summaries, i knew that this drama was one to note and watch. even though this drama isn't that popular on the soompi forums, i kinda like the threads that are smaller...less confusing b/c you don't need to go through many repeating posts.

this drama is addictive but it's very dark (typical of friday dramas) and sometimes, it's too much for me, too much adultery, deception...but will definately still finish it...i wonder how it will end...

i guess i had another (unrelated) question, thinking about these sbs friday dramas (sorry for all these questions :blush: )...there was a drama that came out a while ago and one of the lead actresses won an award at the sbs drama awards. when they played the clips from the drama, it showed the scene where she found out her husband and her best/good friend are having an affair and she cries and the friend walks out and the husband closes the door.

dramaok, i guess you also meant that SongSunmi's new drama starts on 2-17-05 if this is supposed to end this week...i wonder what the storyline will be in that drama

and yes, sylver, thank you for uploading it on clubbox!

are there any recent uploads for this episode?

What episodes are you looking for? Are you looking for it on yousendit or megaupload?

Guest dramaok

teeheehee...dramaok, it's good to "see" you again too! when i saw that you were providing episode summaries, i knew that this drama was one to note and watch. even though this drama isn't that popular on the soompi forums, i kinda like the threads that are smaller...less confusing b/c you don't need to go through many repeating posts.

ya i've been busy so it's hard to keep up with the popular threads. you blink and you're like 23242 pages behind. it's good to keep things slow...

this drama is addictive but it's very dark (typical of friday dramas) and sometimes, it's too much for me, too much adultery, deception...but will definately still finish it...i wonder how it will end...

ditto. these friday dramas give me the creeps but it's totally addictive. definite guilty pleasure for me. ^^

i guess i had another (unrelated) question, thinking about these sbs friday dramas (sorry for all these questions :blush: )...there was a drama that came out a while ago and one of the lead actresses won an award at the sbs drama awards. when they played the clips from the drama, it showed the scene where she found out her husband and her best/good friend are having an affair and she cries and the friend walks out and the husband closes the door.

i didn't see the award show but the storyline sounds like '사랑공감' (love sympathy) it was with jeon gwang ryeol, lee mi sook, and gyeon mi ri (choi sang goong from 'dae jang geum')... it was really really good but incredibly sad. not as dark but more shocking. jeon gwang ryeol is really hot for an ahjuhssi. <}

672-7_20050125103952.jpg

dramaok, i guess you also meant that SongSunmi's new drama starts on 2-17-05 if this is supposed to end this week...i wonder what the storyline will be in that drama

from what i read i think song seon mi plays a housewife. who was born on the same date as another woman whose fate gets intertwined with hers. and i think it starts on the 24th. i believe 'that woman' ends at 20 episodes. so this friday the 10th for episodes 17-18, plus next friday the 17th for episodes 19-20 (end). i may have calculated the dates wrong earlier.

Guest dramaok

ratings for episode 15-16 were as high as 22% it's the most popular program in its timeslot.

photos from news:

178913_01.jpg

kim joon seong

2005111410454655050_1.jpg

jeong seong hwan

8020051130_21395489.JPG

oh yoon ah & jang dong jik

200406920051202101539_2.jpg

shim hye jin

8020051130_21391207.JPG

main four cast

Guest breathless.

T____T

[rant]OMFG SHE'S PREGNANT?! WTF.

THAT SCREWS EVERYTHING UP .

&& why doesn't DY know yet?!

GOODNESSSSS. LJDSF.

i hope the last episode clears things up. T_T

because SHES PREGNANT? WTF.

ARGHH. i hope JS doesnt go back to that

wretched husband. akdsjf. ughhh. suck.

..& SHES PREGNANT? iasjdf! ;-;

x((((([/rant]

T____T

[rant]OMFG SHE'S PREGNANT?! WTF.

THAT SCREWS EVERYTHING UP .

&& why doesn't DY know yet?!

GOODNESSSSS. LJDSF.

i hope the last episode clears things up. T_T

because SHES PREGNANT? WTF.

ARGHH. i hope JS doesnt go back to that

wretched husband. akdsjf. ughhh. suck.

..& SHES PREGNANT? iasjdf! ;-;

x((((([/rant]

Since I don't speak Korean and until the summary comes out I will continue to believe she's lying and she has someone's else picture!~

and thank you sylver so much for uploading them on clubbox. without you we wouldn't enjoy this juicy drama!!!

Right back at you! :w00t: I was so clueless watching the first few episodes but thanks to your summaries, I understand the drama a little bit more. This drama is No 1 on my list. I was so hooked on this drama since the first episode; all because of Do-yeon. :wub:

and yes, sylver, thank you for uploading it on clubbox!

You're welcome! ^_^

Btw, at the end of #18, I think Sae-jeong blurted out that she's the other woman that ruined Ji-soo's marriage. Either that or she blurted out that the pregnancy scans were fake. :rolleyes:

Guest breathless.

Btw, at the end of #18, I think Sae-jeong blurted out that she's the other woman that ruined Ji-soo's marriage. Either that or she blurted out that the pregnancy scans were fake. :rolleyes:

I AM SO CONFUSED.

jsljf either she admitted that 'she was the other woman'

or that 'the other man fathered her child'?

I DONT KNOW. i couldnt hear it very well - _ -

because she was like *screams but wtfff.

T_T;; at least he finally figures out? - _ - but

alskjdf. what is going onnnn.

btw sylver, thanks for the clubbox <3

Guest soo_jung

It's the first one. It's not the end, though!!! One more week!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!

SJ really pisses me off though. She's so selfish....and you would think that she would learn from her past, learn from her mistake. I really wonder if she can live like this forever though. In a way, the only way that she can understnad the seriousness of her actions is if she is dead...it doesn't seem like she is ever going to be able to not be so selfish.

I kinda skimmed through the episode (didn't have enough time to really watch it and listen to everything) but it didn't seem to mention that SJ is faking the pregnancy. She doesn't have any 자격 (how would you translate that?....capability? (not really)) to become a mother. I'm still trying to figure out if she's really pregnant or not....it seems like she might not be b/c of her interactions w/her friend but then of course it's SJ that we're talking about...the child means nothing to her...it's just another way to manipulate DY into staying w/her but then how can you explain the doctor's visits and everything?

Basically, at the end DY says to SJ that he can't be parents w/her b/c he wants their child to grow up under loving parents (like his parents) and he just doesn't have that feeling of love w/her. So SJ overreacts and is like, " 'that woman' is using this to get you to divorce me...that woman can't raise my child...." (even though DY insists that it isn't b/c of JS and it isn't) and then as she's overreacting, she blurts out that..how can that woman raise the child of the woman who stole her husband away?

i like the way that they always use "That woman" when JS is referring to SJ and SJ is referring to JS. sorry...such a long entry....just got kinda winded up after watchign it. :)

does anyone knoe a clubbox link for this drama thats HQ?

lollol101 has it. Go to the first page of the clubbox thread to learn how to DL from lollol101.

I AM SO CONFUSED.

jsljf either she admitted that 'she was the other woman'

or that 'the other man fathered her child'?

I DONT KNOW. i couldnt hear it very well - _ -

because she was like *screams but wtfff.

T_T;; at least he finally figures out? - _ - but

alskjdf. what is going onnnn.

I was certain she didn't say another man cos as selfish as she is, she really do loves her husband and I don't think she will do anything that will make him part ways with her; at least not on her own doings. That's why I guessed it's about her being the other woman in Ji-soo's marriage or that the pregnancy is fake. :unsure:

It's the first one. It's not the end, though!!! One more week!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!

I never thought that my hunch was correct. However, I was more hoping that she had told him that she wasn't really pregnant. <_<

I wonder what Do-yeon would do after hearing that. But Ji-soo did told him to go back to his wife, right? :unsure: If it is, I think Do-yeon would be more in love with Ji-soo after hearing what Sae-jeong said cos he'd realised that not only Ji-soo didn't even try to take her revenge on Sae-jeong but she even advised him to go back to his wife.

Guest soo_jung

I never thought that my hunch was correct. However, I was more hoping that she had told him that she wasn't really pregnant. <_<

Well, she can't tell him that she wasn't really pregnant when she really is pregnant. The more that I think...I think she is really pregnant. I don't think she's faking it. And she drank when she was pregnant....great mother she is...it really does show how selfish she is. What's good for her, how she feels, she really has no regard for anybody else. It really must shock DY to know that he married this woman an he really didn't know her at all.

Guest dramaok

episode 17:

JS = jae.soo

DY = do.yeon

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

SG = seok.gu (JM friend)

MS = min.soo (JS sister)

TI = ta.in (JS daughter)

1139302483778.jpg

SJ breaks into DY's secret drawer and finds pictures of JS.. SJ realizes JS is the woman DY's loved all along.

meanwhile DY tells JS he loves her and asks her to believe him...

SJ has flashback of 2 years ago when DY seemed occupied with someone... and how DY seemed depressed about his love.

SJ rips pictures of DY and JS to deal with her frustration and anger...

JS sits with DY at the hospital and talk. JS says she's currently 38 and in two years she'll be 40.. that she's at an age where she needs to have fears.

DY tells JS everyone turns 38 at some point.. and tells JS the difference between him and JS's ex husband is that even if JS doesn't go to DY he's gonna divorce SJ.

DY says he shouldn't have married SJ in the first place but says he won't tell JS the details of why he married SJ because that wouldn't be right for SJ. JS says okay and says he shouldn't tell her.

JS thinks about DY's words on her way home and sighs...

DY returns home and finds SJ in the study with destroyed pictures scattered about. DY is about to say something to SJ but she gets up and yells at him asking if JS was the woman DY left korea for.

SJ asks DY why he didn't tell her it was JS and DY says he had no reason to.. but SJ gets even more upset and emotional asking how he can say no reason when he wants a divorce because of JS.

then SJ asks DY if he and JS are having an affair and DY says no and it's not what SJ thinks. DY says when he met JS she was in a living hell with her husband cheating with another woman and wanting a divorce.

DY says he was the one who fell in love with JS and he left korea because JS wanted to keep her family intact no matter what.. and it was too hard for him to stay in korea thinking JS would rather be with a cheating husband than him.

SJ leaves and goes into the bedroom to break picture of her and DY on top of the bed.

SJ goes out and walks around... and feels nauseous. SJ returns and tells DY she's not gonna leave DY no matter what because of JS. SJ says she will never allow DY to go to JS who didnt' give SJ a chance to enter DY's heart.

SJ says she's got a lotta work to do and leaves.

meanwhile SG's wife puts on a cute shirt with shinny frog.. pulls her up in a ponytail and wears hoopy earrings... SG wonders why she's dressed so but she says not to worry cuz she'll dress formal if she ever needs to go to his work function.

then SG's wife asks SG how DY's been lately and SG asks her why she's asking him since she's been spending so much time with SJ.. but SG's wife who's been spending time with mr. cha instead makes an excuse saying SJ doesn't talk about DY.

after SG leaves SG's wife goes to check her textmessage and sees mr. cha's message asking her if she can meet him tonight. SG's wife calls mr. cha and asks him what he wants to do and mr. cha says it's a surprise.

at JM's, JM's mom cooks porridge for JM and asks him what's upseting him to drink so much. JM says he needs to get his act together and gets up.

SJ calls JS and says to meet. JS says to say it over the phone and SJ says she's gonna come to her store unless JS meets her at the cafe from before. JS agrees and meets with SJ.

SJ asks JS if DY told her he wanted to divorce SJ. JS says he did, and SJ asks JS how she felt. SJ says she now knows how JS felt then and then tells JS the reason she wants to meet with her today is to tell her that she won't allow DY to be with JS.

SJ says JS can have DY's heart for all she cares.. so JS can stop the revenge game. JS says it's not like that and she loves DY. JS appears surprised to hear JS confess her love for DY. JS says she won't ask DY to come to her but if he does she won't stop him either.

SJ is furious and JS says she's sorry. SJ is about to slap JS but breaks the teacup and stops herself. SJ asks JS if she knows what she's talking about and JS says back then SJ didn't need JM but now she (JS) needs DY. SJ says JS is not sorry and she should forget about her dream of being with DY because she's not about to let DY go no matter what.

SJ leaves and stares back at JS from outside the cafe for a moment... JS returns to her shop and finds JM waiting for her. JM asks JS how she can like DY but JS says she can like whoever. JM says that's true but DY is married to SJ. JS says she's gotta go and JM asks her if she's going to see DY's face. JM asks JS if she really is the JS he knows and JS says no cuz the old JS was killed by him.

SJ hires an investigator to take pictures of JS and report back to her about JS's every move, including her family.

meanwhile SG's wife goes shopping for youthful clothing and goes to meet mr. cha... but someone takes pictures of her getting in mr. cha's car.

mr.cha brings SG's wife to his place and invites her in to have birthday meal with him since it's his birthday. SG's wife is suspicious and asks why they would eat at home for bday and mr. cha says his little sister made lots of side dishes and tells her not to worry cuz they're just gonna eat.

SG's wife gets in and someone takes another shot of her. inside mr. cha brings the food while SG's wife looks over his books. SG's wife presents the clothes she bought for him but he gets upset saying he doesnt want her spending her husband's money on him. she says she has a right to use the money and starts to cry....

DY returns home after going to the hospital with JS to visit his staff. SJ tells DY she met with JS today and told her to forget about getting together with DY.

DY asks SJ why she keeps acting this way and SJ says it's because JS is the cause of their rift. DY says he's the type of person who can only love their first love all their life no matter what and asks SJ if she could stand that.

SJ says yes and she's gonna keep DY with her even if it's only his shell. next SJ goes to work and JM waits for her. SJ tells JM that DY and JS started their relationshp 2 years ago.

meanwhile DY spots TI looking at hamsters outside the petshop by JS's shop and asks TI if that's what 5th graders like. TI says no and tells DY 5th graders want mp3.

DY gets a mp3 player and goes to JS's shop where he runs into TI again. both are surprised to see each other again and TI tells JS she saw DY on her way here and JS introduces DY to TI as her boss, mr. pd.

JM finds out TI got a present from DY and goes to see JS.. asking her how shameless she is and asks JS if she's gonna be with DY if he divorces SJ. JS's mom overhears this and asks JS how she can cause other ppl divorce when she herself was divorced like that.

MS stops her mom and says she knows nothing. MS talks to JS and finds out how JS feels about DY.....

SJ waits for TI outside her school and when she sees TI she steps out to tell TI she's her mom's friend and asks TI to give her mom the bouquet of yellow tulips. JS and MS find out SJ went to see TI and feels eery.

SJ feels nauseous again and realizes she might be pregnant. JM calls DY to meet. when DY shows up at the bar JM goes up to him and punches DY. JM then says to sit cuz he's not here to fight.

SJ sees an ob/gyn and gets an ultrasound exam. meanwhile JM and DY sit at the bar and JM says he now understands why DY was so emotional back then... JM says he now realizes how much he's hurt JS in the past and tells DY he should let JS go if he really loves her.

DY tells JM even if JS doesn't want to be with him.. even if JS decides to get back together with JM he is still going forward with his divorce with SJ.

DY returns home and SJ says they should return to america so DY can study more about photography like he wanted. DY gets irritated and SJ says she's pregnant and shows DY the ultrasound picture.

--------------------------------

Guest yujah52

4 more episodes! wonder how it will end. do you think jisoo and doyeon will end up together? i know DY loves JS a lot but i'm still not sure about her feelings toward him. as for sejeong it must really suck for her now.. learning that her husband who never loved her loves the wife of the guy she cheated with. yikes.

this drama ends on 2-17-06.

2006012508104128212_1.jpg

song seon mi

who just got married will star in the next friday drama.

i think lee jong won willbe her costar. the new drama is tentatively titled ''어느날 갑자기 - suddenly on that day' .......

Who did she get married to?

Guest dramaok

episode 18:

JS = jae.soo

DY = do.yeon

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

SG = seok.gu (JM friend)

MS = min.soo (JS sister)

TI = ta.in (JS daughter)

1138853339843.jpg

SJ tells DY he's such a bad person.. and she's 3 month pregnant. DY asks how she's pregnant since her tubes were tied and SJ says the doctor says it's still possible. SJ gets angry seeing that DY is disturbed by it.

SJ suggests they should wrap things up in korea and go back to america. DY says he doesn't want to talk about that with her and says she wants to be alone. SJ leaves... meanwhile DY looks at the ultrasound pictures and weeps.

meanwhile JM drinks with his friend SG and wonders why DY would leave SJ even if JS doesn't go to him... JS is at home apologizing to the sleeping TI about what happened with SJ visiting... it's late and JM arrives outside JS's to make a scene.

JS brings him to the park and JM says he won't let her be with DY. JS says they're strangers now but JM says if JS goes to DY he's gonna take TI away from JS since he won't allow TI to grow under DY's care.

JM says if JS were in JM's shoe she wouldn't be able to let their daughter grow up in that situation either. JS says TI is everything to her and she is no self without TI.

SJ tells DY from now on he should drive her to work cuz the doctor says she's been too stressed and it's dangerous to the baby so she should lay off of driving for a while. DY asks how she can continue working but SJ says work isn't as stressful.

DY drops SJ off to her work and SJ tells DY to come at 6pm to pick her up. DY says okay and SJ gets off....

meanwhile JS's mom asks JS where she's going if she's not going to work and MS comes out to stop her mom. MS accidently tells her mom that DY's wife is someone JS knows but MS leaves before her mom finds out more.

JM's mom visits JS's mom at her restaurant and JS's mom tries to avoid talking to her by saying she needs to go to the washroom and it will take a while...

JS calls SJ to meet and tells SJ to leave TI away from now on. SJ pulls out TI's picture and says TI looks smart. JS yanks the picture away and SJ says she would show JS her and DY's baby picture but since DY has it she can't. SJ tells JS to go ask DY if she doesn't believe she's pregnant.

JS is shocked... as she drives away she pulls over to call DY but stops herself. meanwhile SJ calls the travel agency to reserve tickets.

JS arrives at work and sees DY walking away aimlessly.... DY goes to pick up SJ afterwork and SJ asks DY how he feels now that he's gonna be a father. SJ then tells DY she told JS about their pregnancy and DY gets furious saying SJ always thinks about herself only.

DY drives SJ home and goes to see JS. SJ says not to but DY leaves anyway. DY calls JS to meet outside at the park and JS agrees...

DY apologizes to JS. JS says she grew up without a father and she can't take a father away from a child.. so this is the end of the two of them. DY says to listen to him but JS says there's no need and says love isn't all that great and it's not everlasting. DY says okay.

DY returns home and SJ asks if he took care of things with JS. DY says nothing but asks for some time. SJ says she needs to know what he wants so she can decide whether to abort the baby. DY seems surprised that SJ can easily talk about aborting their baby but SJ says to end things with JS clearly.

SJ then says she bought plan tickets for the day after tomorrow for them to go visit his mother's memorial.

at night JS weeps while DY sits at his home putting back torn pieces of JS's picture.....

SG's wife and mr. cha spend the day at jjimjjilbang (korean spa) working out and having fun.. while someone takes more pictures of them together... SG's wife runs into a couple who work with SG and SG"s wife pretends to not know mr. cha.

she later apologizes to mr. cha who tells her to stop apologizing cuz it's making it worse.. but mr. cha starts apologizign to her later for telling her not to apologizing...

DY leaves to go visit his mom alone and calls SG's wife to tell her SJ's pregnant and to take care of her. SG and SG's wife are shocked to hear SJ's pregnant and SG says SJ found DY's achille's heels.

JS sits in her room alone while her mom cleans the living room.... SG meets with JM and tells JM SJ's pregnant and JS knows it too. SG tells JM it's good news for JM. JM says JS must have been really surprised.

JM goes to JS's shop and sees her in deep thoughts...

meanwhile DY arrives at his mother's memorial and SG finds out his wife's having an affair after meeting the investigator.

SJ goes through DY's picture box again and sees the picture of JS DY taped back together.. SJ goes down and starts to drink. DY arrives and stops her from drinking.

SJ says she can't wait any longer and he must choose to go back to the states with her or it's the end of the baby. DY wonders how a mother can use her baby as threatening tool and SJ says he didn't want kids anyway.

SJ says to pick between the 2 choices by tomorrow night. at the station JS tells everyone she's leaving the company afer the current project is over due to personal reason and DY says to talk alone.

DY tells JS to forget about waiting for him. JS says he doesn't have to say that and DY says he really wanted to be someone who could make her laugh and give her strength, and not someoen who gives her burden.

JS says DY would be a wonderful father. DY says JS should live peacefully like she wanted and the two smile at each other... giving their farewell...

DY goes to pick up SJ and SJ asks what he decided on. DY says to talk after dinner at home. DY brings juice to SJ and asks SJ what kind of mother she wants to be.

SJ gets impatient and DY says he thought about things over and over to figure out what's best for him, and for SJ and for their baby. DY says he loved to see his parents who loved each other.. and he wanted to be the kind of father who could give his child the same loving home..

but DY can't give that to his child since he doesn't love SJ and he doesn't want to bring a child into a loveless family. SJ who is shocked asks him if he is giving up on the child and DY says he has no confidence to live with her.. and asks SJ if she can let him raise their child.

SJ asks DY if he is asking her to have the child alone after they divorce and DY says he will be with her until the baby is born. SJ asks DY if JS said she would raise their baby and SJ says that's impossible.. blurting out how JS can raise the baby of the woman who stole her husband.. DY is shocked at the revelation.

----------------

Archived