Korean Star's Houses!

Guest JWonNie

Guest nikou08

OMg ..They have really nice houses !! Brian joo's house is really nice !! And jang nara's house is soooo cute !!! Thx for sharing !! ^^

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bebekeyk

I like Park Kyung Lim's house the most.. it's modern but at the same time retro! :) ..

How good it is to sleep in a bed like Lee Hyori's!?? it's like made to fit a queen or a princess. B)

Guest ChaeRinxx

Lol~

:D Haha Brians so neat!

i think hes neater than i am... and i'm pretty organized... :blink: thats saying something lol.

Wow, their houses are really cool~

makes me wanna go buy one :blush:

i LOVE their closets! lol

Guest -berry-

dude brian is soo neat. (i heard he has like a "disorder" very loosely put) or he's a perfectionist that goes crazy if he sees any mess. he has to clean it up. (not sure if it's completely true, but the looks of his house seems like it is..)

it's just an extreme form of being neat i guess? 0.o?

hahaha!! i'm probably biased but yeah, i lovee Brian's new house~~ it's so BIG and CLEAN~~~ hahah!! brian's a neat freakkkkkkk.. he's mr.perfectionist!

Guest UrielHD

WOW!!!!

AMAZING HOUSE!!

I LIKE JANG NARA HOUSE!!!^^

THANKS A LOT

MAYBE I CAN WATCH IT, BECAUSE I THINK THAT HOUSE VIEWED ON SBS HEY HEY HEY...

Guest Born: 1985

THe last two houses have really nice interior designing....everyone else's, they just kinda "throw" things together lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest passion8

Brian Joo, marry me. I don't care if you a neat freak but I'm in love with your interior. This man has good taste in decorating, simple and contemporary. The flowers in the kitchen gave the house a touch of femininity.

As for the woman, my fave is Kyung-rim's. I just love the retro feel around the house. The colours she used definitely maked her pllace with her colourful. cheery self.

Is there a programme or something for this coz i thought it was only pictures taken from the outside, yet it's the opposite. thanks for sharing ^^

Archived