[drama 2005] She Is Back / Icegirl 그녀가 돌아왔다

ika1801

Guest minshoo

im sorri but where can i download this drama? and i just checked d-addicts and some1 uploaded the english sub for the last episode :D. thank you

• 6 months later...

im sorri but where can i download this drama? and i just checked d-addicts and some1 uploaded the english sub for the last episode :D. thank you

i read recently in the news thread that the actor who played the father of kim nan jin passed away due to liver cancer. is this true? i sort of remembered that he was the director father of the doctor . both the father and the son here fell for the same girl. he kinda looked tired during the entire run of the drama.

• 8 months later...
Guest kaiya

Interesting premise. Not sure about the former boyfriend. Any sympathy I had for he died by the way he acted. He was more concerned about possessing her than anything.

• 7 months later...
Guest ivanovie

Ah..it's now brodcasted in KBS..i like this drama..refreshing..for once we need to go beyond reality..25 years preserved! hehehe..i wonder how the ending would be..the son probably will be shocked to the fact that he's actually dating an ahjumma! but what's age when it comes to love :) she could be ended up back to her original love..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

What I really liked about this drama was the soundtrack...it was nice-winter-wonderland-fairy-tale-type music.

i read recently in the news thread that the actor who played the father of kim nan jin passed away due to liver cancer. is this true? i sort of remembered that he was the director father of the doctor . both the father and the son here fell for the same girl. he kinda looked tired during the entire run of the drama.

Even though this was asked almost 2 years ago, I'll answer it since no one else did. Unfortunately he died of pancreatic cancer in 2007. He was just 46. Here's the article:

The sad decline of a notable life

photo10224mv6.jpg

Actor Kim Joo-seung died on Aug. 13 after fighting pancreatic cancer for 10 years. He was 46.

Kim vanished from acting after being a heartthrob in the 1980s. He was diagnosed with the disease in 1997. His treatment put the cancer into remission in 2002 but he had a relapse in January and his health deteriorated drastically.

"I don't want the public to make a fuss over my death", Kim said before he died, according to his family. In accordance with his will, the memorial service was strictly private. Even Ha Hee-ra, one of his fellow actors, was not permitted to enter the ceremony room. Ha, who is well known for her happy marriage to actor Choi Soo-jong, was forced to return home. Kim's death was kept secret from the public until last Wednesday.

Kim Joo-seung made his debut in 1983 and appeared in a large number of films and soap dramas. In 1990, he caught the public's attention by marrying to Kim Shin-ah, the daughter of the infamous Chang Young-ja, who served several years in jail for financial fraud in the '80s. Kim got a divorce earlier this year, leaving a 10-year-old daughter.

His fans believe that his acting career was hindered by his mother-in-law's poor reputation. In 2005, in his last notable move in the entertainment scene, Kim founded a production company called Digital Dome, which produced soap operas.

By Lee Seung-eun

Source: HanCinema

:(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

This drama currently aired marathon on Saturday at KBSW. It quite OK. I like JaeHui. It kinda sad that she cannot recalled her memory and to make thing worse his father is dead. Kim NamJin looks great and handsome as always. I noticed that when he wear doctor coat, he will removed his earrings.

Can't wait to watch next episode. That is JaeHui will recalled her memory back. Dr. Cha is kinda familiar. Isn't she also in MiSa drama?

I have watched this but I didn't like the ending. And the story is like running around the bush. And it really has no other end than the girl dying. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest run_lola_run

There is a Spanish language telenovela remake of this drama that is going to debut this week. It's called Aurora. It's going to be 130 episodes total. :crazy: Talk about draggy. :blink:

sheisback.png

Here's the trailer if anybody is interested and/or curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_MAZGTvEAM

As for me, I don't really watch telenovelas so I'm gonna skip it. <_<

Archived